The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... Empty
PostSubject: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:47 am

So there seems to be plenty of lucky *edit* people going to CE2, so whilst the rest of us turn alien green with envy I thought why no have our own thread.

** Note - People attending CE2 are not allowed to post!!! **

So what are your reasons and plans for this weekend?, I'll start....

Reason For Not Attending: Lack of forward planning, then a little job scare back in May-June. Now my Job is safe I have no spare holidays left!

Other Plans: I'll be visiting the "Annual Agricultural Show" in my home town with Mrs.Walkie & Jnr.Walkie

The Bright Side: Next time round my son will be older (only 22 months old at the moment) and he will love it! and it can be a family event! Wink

Last edited by walkie on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:35 am

Please don't shoot me:

Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... Img_5715

lol! lol! 

On a serious note: All people I wanted to meet for such a long time do not make it....so I will probably have to drink my beers with my Landmine Fett alone Wink (and Kenneth who is luckily comin)

Have a nice weekend all of you....weather is great (I hope)
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:47 am

Perhaps we should get some 'CE II - I Wasn't There !Sad' buttons made. lol!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:29 pm

This is the first thing that came to mind

Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... Tumblr_lkybi2uGA81qcm16uo1_500

as for my plans...

Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:41 pm

I will not be able to attend CE either

Reason For Not Attending: Severe Allergic reactions to Ewoks

Other Plans: I'll be preparing for the Annual Watonga Cheese Festival . Its not until October but I have to put alot of planning into my costume Wink 

The Bright Side:  All the Hot Cheese Maidens ...

Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... Thca1n11

Biggest Regret : I hear that the world famous Dr. Dengar will be attending and I was hoping he could treat my ewok allergy What a Face 

Hope you guys have a great time at CE but I hope next year you get your priorities streight and come join me at the world famous Cheese Festival :cool laugh: 

BTW - I am not bullshitting about there really being a "Watonga Cheese Festival" - thats just how sad it is here in Oklahoma , we celebrate cheese lol!
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:43 pm

DarthBerizing wrote:
This is the first thing that came to mind

Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... Tumblr_lkybi2uGA81qcm16uo1_500

lol! 

or this ...

Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... Asssdd10
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:10 pm

Sadly I can't make it to CE2. I was too late to the party and didn't know much about it until recently.

If it is in the states next year, I am down for sure!
Is Vegas something CE would do?!?!?!?! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:33 pm

Vegas and C5 (is it 5 next in the states) would be an awesome combo!!
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:39 pm

walkie wrote:

Vegas and Celebration....it is now Disney Shocked ....will never happen...sorry guys Sad
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:42 pm

yeah baby - Vegas What a Face 

Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... Thcacx10
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:46 pm

wbobafett wrote:
walkie wrote:

Vegas and Celebration....it is now Disney Shocked ....will never happen...sorry guys Sad
They say that Vegas is a family get-a-way and DIsney has a Disney Store there Twisted Evil .

Hey, a guy can dream!
Just as long as it isn't Orlando. Anaheim would be fine by me and its only a 4 hour drive to Vegas!!!
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:47 pm

psybertech wrote:
.... and DIsney has a Disney Store there Twisted Evil .

Shocked Shocked 

WOW.....just WOW!!!

Okay then let's dream!

Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:48 pm

wbobafett wrote:
walkie wrote:

why not ? Theres a Disney Hotel in Vegas ...

Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... Thca0510
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:49 pm

hahahah!!!!
Excalibur!

Disney Store Las Vegas, NV hehe
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:15 pm

I am convinced...let's spread it all around the world.....next celebration is in Vegas!!! I call my friends to tell em lol! 
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:24 pm

Sadly can't attend due to a stocktake at work and a lack of forward planning Embarassed
Highlight of the weekend will be a few beers and watching the pre season friendly between Blackburn and EVERTON cheers
Hopefully next time for me, Sadly won't be able to make the cheese festival James, but I hope you pick up a few rare cheese variants mate lol!
P.S. Vegas would be cool, always fancied going there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:31 pm

John...loving the video "home depot" or to us brits B&Q.

I don't think I could survive another trip to Vegas Wink

Back to top Go down
Lee_m
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Lee_m

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:37 pm

'Wolff's ridicule of the the CE2 non-attendees forced Lee into decisive action to take down the Wolffman'
Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... CIMG1038_zps04ba690f

lol! 

Only joking buddy Razz  Have a great one and that goes to all that are going - wish i could be there Smile
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:43 pm

lol! one nil to the non-attendees
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:41 pm

It is a shame that you can't make it to CE2 guys, I would have loved to drink some beers with you. drinking2 

Guees what, now I have to drink beer with a guy wearing a landmine Fett around his neck. Who knows how he will react after a few beers when I tell him it is just a factory error and not a true variant. Very Happy 

To make things easier for you, I will make some pics now and then and try to upload them here at TIG.

Cheers

Marco

Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... IMG_0040_zpsbdbb02e9
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:
Guees what, now I have to drink beer with a guy wearing a landmine Fett around his neck. Who knows how he will react after a few beers when I tell him it is just a factory error and not a true variant. Very Happy ...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

See you Marco Wink Looking forward to drink a few beers with you Wink
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Lee_m wrote:
'Wolff's ridicule of the the CE2 non-attendees forced Lee into decisive action to take down the Wolffman'
Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... CIMG1038_zps04ba690f

lol! 

Only joking buddy Razz  Have a great one and that goes to all that are going - wish i could be there Smile

BRILLIANT MY FREIND!!!! :cool laugh: :cool laugh: :cool laugh: :cool laugh: 

I wish you would be there Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:01 pm

I'm one of those people who says "I'm definately going to Celebration!" and then a few months later says "yeah, what ever happened with going to Celebration?"

And that should pretty much explain why I'm not going, I'm also currently the kind of guy who asks hobbo's for change so I can buy beer! So I can't really afford it.
It's a shame really I would have liked to meet up with you guys and have a few beers with you all.... obviously after I'd heckled you all for some change first!

Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... Beer10

Don't worry though guys.... I"M DEFINATELY GOING TO THE NEXT ONE!
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:22 pm

Lee_m wrote:

OH, Lee.... you're my hero!!!!

Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... 9366286419_1fea38bd82_b

Shocked 
hehe.....
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Too far Sad
fight night instead:
http://www.k-ozentertainment.com.au/

Last edited by aussiejames on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....   Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Going to Star Wars Celebration Europe II post here.....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next