The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:44 am

vintageSWfan wrote:
6 figure's down.

Any more coming soon?

Hopefully we can add a new figure over the next few weeks Smile

Its worth noting each page that is designed and all the picture editing in photoshop takes about 10 - 15 hours of work per figure though thats not factoring in the research and discussion needed for some of the more difficult figures.

At this stage we need raw pictures (straight from peoples cameras at full size and unedited) of LL figures so if anyone thinks they can help let me know via PM Smile

Cheers Jay

Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:17 am

Wow Jay raw pictures - you know how large these are?

Quite a task to find someone with a large Ledy collection (and knowledge), very good cam, photographing skills...

Uli
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:16 am

Idefix13 wrote:
Wow Jay raw pictures - you know how large these are?

Quite a task to find someone with a large Ledy collection (and knowledge), very good cam, photographing skills...

Uli

Hi Uli

The whole commitment that we made to doing the LL Guide is definately a much bigger task then we intially thought when we started out if im honest but i made a commitment to the vintage community and intend to honor that commitment Smile

The reason we ask for raw pictures is linked to the editing process by asking for raw full size we are actually making it easier for anyone who wants to contribute and ensures the final editing results are the best they possibly can be Smile

All we are looking for is people who have a half decent camera and own some LL Figures loose. The camera doesnt need to be anything special i have used a pretty standard 5 megapixel camera with macro for a lot of the shots on TIG.

The most important factor when taking pictures is to ensure you get the whole figure in focus (this can be half the battle) trial and error and a steady hand is all it takes Smile

It also works best if you can use a white background (i just use printer paper myself)

All the user needs to do is take the picture off the camera on to there desktop then upload it straight to my email addy (if anyone needs my email drop me a PM).

Once we get the raw pictures at full size (usually 1mb - 4mb per picture depending on your camera) we then set to work editing them in photoshop. We can correct all the colour and lighting issues very easily Smile Once this is done we then have to cut and mask out the figures as this is done at a super zoomed in level the bigger the picture size that your working with the better the cut lines that can be made.

After this is complete we then transfer the image to a new background colour (the colour is the same as the LL Cardback) its
at this stage that we resize the image ensuring we still retain maximum quality.

I have put any example below Smile

BEFORE -

The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 Tei_be10

AFTER -

The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 Ll_tie10

Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:55 am

Im the exact opersite >.< ive got photo booth, Sony DLSR + Dedicated Macro lense set up for photographing GamesWorkshop figures for my shop but im yet to own a Ledy figure lol (This will slowly change Wink )

Nice to see another northerner Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:21 pm

xxGANDALFxx wrote:
Im the exact opersite >.< ive got photo booth, Sony DLSR + Dedicated Macro lense set up for photographing GamesWorkshop figures for my shop but im yet to own a Ledy figure lol (This will slowly change Wink )

Nice to see another northerner Smile

Ahar Lee i didnt realise your from Boro thats where im from originally and thats where i still work Smile

What shop do you have bro is it in Boro?

Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:40 pm

Ebay shop Smile ill have a real shop 1 day :0 but for now its just on the all evil shopping network. http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models

Darlo used to be my patch but ive just changed jobs and my area now covers DL,TS,HG,YO,NE and DH post codes lol where in boro you work ?
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:39 am

xxGANDALFxx wrote:
Ebay shop Smile ill have a real shop 1 day :0 but for now its just on the all evil shopping network. http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models

Darlo used to be my patch but ive just changed jobs and my area now covers DL,TS,HG,YO,NE and DH post codes lol where in boro you work ?

Hi Lee our businesses are based in the old grange road job center opposite captain cook square Smile

Im in DL in Darlington ive lived there for 6 years now since meeting my GF but i was born in and bred in Boro Smile

We have quite a few North Easterners on the site now!

I may have to bump the north east uk role call thread lol

Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:51 pm

Jay it look's like we made 200 member's as of today.What is the new addition to TIG?.

Dan.
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:46 am

Happy Lili Ledy Friday!!!!!

Prune Face is now up and live! celebrate

Let me know if there's anything that needs to be added or is missing.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:09 pm

Nice work Chris.

YAHHHHHH another Ledy in the guide. popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn

Dan.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:15 pm

Chris are you going to add a pic of the prune face variant with flat boot?

Also i have a second question is their a way to make the weapon referance pic larger so people can see the detail of the ledy rifle and it's "L" mark?

Dan.
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Ace work really helpfull to people like me who can be easilly conned/duped (AGAIN) by the evil Ebay pirates

Keep up the great work Smile

p.s. where in the line is the Biker scout variants ?
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:20 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
Chris are you going to add a pic of the prune face variant with flat boot?

Also i have a second question is their a way to make the weapon referance pic larger so people can see the detail of the ledy rifle and it's "L" mark?

Dan.

Yea I was just thinking about the rifle right now Dan. I'll be updating it here in a bit.

@Gandalf: I'm not sure when the Biker Scout is coming. We have a few more going to "Coming Soon" status here shortly. We'll see when we can get the Scout in there.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:55 pm

Chris your doing an awesome job.

What does the Ledy Pruneface V2 look like the same as V1 just different boot color?Could you put a pic of him in too.seriosly i'm not trying to be a pain in the ass but pic's help out so much.I just want this Ledy guide to be the best in the world?

Thank you Chris,your bud,Dan. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Dan,

You're not being a pain in the arse, but we need input from the community on the variants for this project. This is gonna be a huge task which will become THE Ledy guide for collectors.

We're trying to get at least one of each figure on the guide and along the way we can add the variants as they come up and are 100% confirmed.

Great work on old Prune Face Chris.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:25 am

burnsy wrote:
Dan,

You're not being a pain in the arse, but we need input from the community on the variants for this project. This is gonna be a huge task which will become THE Ledy guide for collectors.

We're trying to get at least one of each figure on the guide and along the way we can add the variants as they come up and are 100% confirmed.

Great work on old Prune Face Chris.

Ill second that Stu!

Great work on getting Prune Face up Chris Smile

Dan what is this prune face variant your talking about? Is it confirmed 100% and do you have any pictures?

Cheers Jay

Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:59 am

I'm not sure Jay i'm kinda confused. unsure

I'm not sure if chris was referring to the custom prunface two eye's or what he meant by"There is a variation of ledy prune face with a flat boot paint"in the Ledy guide?

Meaning there's a V2 Ledy version with flat boot paint?
Back to top Go down
b4nth4
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
b4nth4

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:16 am

jaymassive619 wrote:

At this stage we need raw pictures (straight from peoples cameras at full size and unedited) of LL figures so if anyone thinks they can help let me know via PM Smile

PM sent Jay Smile

And here is the first pics I've taken using a light box I just put together. I'm not sur eif the lights are strong enough as the pics still cam out kinds dull/dark? This image is 40% the original size.
The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 Han_endor_ll

And while we're at it - these are both Ledy's right? Just one jacket has seen more action than the other...???
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:01 am

I got the full size picture via email Jeff and here is an edited result Smile

The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 Ll_han15

Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
b4nth4

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:12 am

Nice stuff Jay Smile Makes me want to get the rest of them under the lights asap! Hopefully have some time this weekend to take some more shots...I don't have that many that are minty enough to use in the guide, but will do what I can to help you guys out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:00 pm

b4nth4 wrote:
Nice stuff Jay Smile Makes me want to get the rest of them under the lights asap! Hopefully have some time this weekend to take some more shots...I don't have that many that are minty enough to use in the guide, but will do what I can to help you guys out Very Happy

Don't worry too much about the photos being "dark". We can fix that in Photoshop before we "cut them out".

BTW, Han Trenchcoat looks great! Smile
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Look's like you have both coat variation's there.Brown and Reddish/brown spot coat's.

Your Han's have different head sculpt's.
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:03 pm

I'm starting work on Wicket for the Ledy Guide now. If there are any major documented variants, please feel free to post them here!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Mr. Wicket W. Warrick is officially up and live! Smile

As always, any comments or suggestions are much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:44 pm

RebelChris wrote:
Mr. Wicket W. Warrick is officially up and live! Smile

As always, any comments or suggestions are much appreciated!

Looking the biz Chris the only Ewok i own has made into the guide Smile Now lets leave the rest of the Eowks until last lol

PostSubject: Re: The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!   The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First TIG Lili Ledy Action Figure Guide is now live!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next