The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAKE!!!!! Tri-Logo Fett Help? (Painted Knee / Dart / Brown Belt Combo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

FAKE!!!!! Tri-Logo Fett Help? (Painted Knee / Dart / Brown Belt Combo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAKE!!!!! Tri-Logo Fett Help? (Painted Knee / Dart / Brown Belt Combo)   FAKE!!!!! Tri-Logo Fett Help? (Painted Knee / Dart / Brown Belt Combo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:03 am

I will be keeping an eye out for this figure in the future.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

FAKE!!!!! Tri-Logo Fett Help? (Painted Knee / Dart / Brown Belt Combo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAKE!!!!! Tri-Logo Fett Help? (Painted Knee / Dart / Brown Belt Combo)   FAKE!!!!! Tri-Logo Fett Help? (Painted Knee / Dart / Brown Belt Combo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:08 am

GOOD NEWS

I've got all my money back from the seller cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: FAKE!!!!! Tri-Logo Fett Help? (Painted Knee / Dart / Brown Belt Combo)   FAKE!!!!! Tri-Logo Fett Help? (Painted Knee / Dart / Brown Belt Combo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:23 am

Great! Good that it sorted out in the end. Just sucks it took all this trouble and you almost bought a fake. Lucky you had gotten that uv! Smile

I got a question, for a friend of mine who unpacked his child hood collection and showed me yesterday, he had even written when he packed it down, 1985.

He a lot of nice figures most in close to mint condition, he also had a trilogo boba unpainted knee and unpainted dart in it. It was in c8.5-c9 condition. Thing that struck me though was that the orange paint was glossy on the right leg and matt paint on left leg. He says he have not painted it and I trust him. Hope some trilogo boba expert can chime in on this. The thing has been in storage forever. I forgot to take a photo of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: FAKE!!!!! Tri-Logo Fett Help? (Painted Knee / Dart / Brown Belt Combo)   FAKE!!!!! Tri-Logo Fett Help? (Painted Knee / Dart / Brown Belt Combo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:52 pm

Wow, great work Stefan and the others, that's actual quite disturbing though Sad  Is it time to start UV checking all figures, God I hope not.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: FAKE!!!!! Tri-Logo Fett Help? (Painted Knee / Dart / Brown Belt Combo)   FAKE!!!!! Tri-Logo Fett Help? (Painted Knee / Dart / Brown Belt Combo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:57 pm

General Kahn wrote:
Wow, great work Stefan and the others, that's actual quite disturbing though Sad  Is it time to start UV checking all figures, God I hope not.

No hope not either Sad

Rawlin wrote:
Great! Good that it sorted out in the end. Just sucks it took all this trouble and you almost bought a fake. Lucky you had gotten that uv! Smile

Thanks for the suggestion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAKE!!!!! Tri-Logo Fett Help? (Painted Knee / Dart / Brown Belt Combo)   FAKE!!!!! Tri-Logo Fett Help? (Painted Knee / Dart / Brown Belt Combo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAKE!!!!! Tri-Logo Fett Help? (Painted Knee / Dart / Brown Belt Combo)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2