The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stargeezer small MOC collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

Stargeezer small MOC collection Empty
PostSubject: Stargeezer small MOC collection   Stargeezer small MOC collection I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:33 am

Since i actually never have done a limelight of my MOC's on here either (well i thought i had a thread here), i will add them now, i have this up on RS and SWF aswell, but i know not every check every forum, so here ii is for you guys.

I am not really active buying stuff anymore and on a much tighter budget now than ever before, still i enjoy my collection and reading/looking on the forums.

Dont expect to much as i only have 20 MOCs, but i recently completed 12 back set again and thats what made me want to show you guys my joy and pride from my vintage SW goodies.

I am no expert in taking pic's, so i apologize for the reflections.

This is my 12 Back set

Stargeezer small MOC collection Null_zps26cd1a03

And Here are some individual pictures (click to enlarge):

Stargeezer small MOC collection Th_IMG_3483Stargeezer small MOC collection Th_IMG_3485Stargeezer small MOC collection Th_IMG_3486Stargeezer small MOC collection Th_IMG_3487Stargeezer small MOC collection Th_IMG_3489Stargeezer small MOC collection Th_IMG_3496Stargeezer small MOC collection Th_IMG_3497Stargeezer small MOC collection Th_IMG_3498Stargeezer small MOC collection Th_IMG_3499Stargeezer small MOC collection Th_IMG_3500Stargeezer small MOC collection Th_null_zps7d27a367Stargeezer small MOC collection Th_null_zps79de4052

And Here are the other 8 MOCs i currently have:

Stargeezer small MOC collection Null_zpse165590a

And also some individual pictures of these 8 MOCs (click to enlarge):

Stargeezer small MOC collection Th_null_zpsfe50b23aStargeezer small MOC collection Th_null_zps23acb323Stargeezer small MOC collection Th_null_zps6a58c700Stargeezer small MOC collection Th_null_zps58d4a57dStargeezer small MOC collection Th_null_zpsab9d37d9Stargeezer small MOC collection Th_IMG_3494Stargeezer small MOC collection Th_IMG_3493Stargeezer small MOC collection Th_IMG_3492

As you can guess, i still need 2 SW MOCs (Walrusman and Snaggletooth)  and also intrested in adding an ESB Lando, so then i have all main characters.

Besides Moc's i do have some love for cardbacks aswell here are my 20/21 cardbacks i framed yesterday.

Stargeezer small MOC collection Null_zps2ed9967a

Anyway love to hear what you guys think.

Last edited by Stargeezer on Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezer small MOC collection   Stargeezer small MOC collection I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:43 am

WOW
Great Collection:shock:
Doesnt matter if your Collection is twenty mocs when they are the most sought after ones:D

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezer small MOC collection   Stargeezer small MOC collection I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:48 am

awesome collection of moc cheers
so many cool early pièces, and I love the idea of displaying the 20/21 cardbacks to show off their backs , very impressive looking and nicely framed Cool
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezer small MOC collection   Stargeezer small MOC collection I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:26 am

I too love that cardback frame Smile
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezer small MOC collection   Stargeezer small MOC collection I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:42 am

That's a great run of MOC's. Most excellent.:clap: 
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezer small MOC collection   Stargeezer small MOC collection I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:49 am

Hey Dennis. That is a freakin awesome Collection mate. Love the look of that Death Star Droid :wink: If you ever wanna let him go drop me a line mate
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezer small MOC collection   Stargeezer small MOC collection I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:09 pm

Lovely collection of MOC's there mate. cheers
And the cardback's in the frame look great. cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezer small MOC collection   Stargeezer small MOC collection I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:59 pm

Hey Dennis,

That is an impressing set of MOCs. You must be a proud collector.

I like the cardback display as well.
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezer small MOC collection   Stargeezer small MOC collection I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:12 pm

all those lovely mocs is a wonder to behold cheers cheers very, very nice Dennis. I wish I could afford to start a first 12 moc run, you must be very proud mate Very Happy 

fantastic idea with the cardback frame too, love it :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezer small MOC collection   Stargeezer small MOC collection I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:47 pm

Wow that cardback frame is super sweet, I may have to borrow that idea in the future. Great collection.
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezer small MOC collection   Stargeezer small MOC collection I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:45 pm

The MOC collection is awesome! I LOVE the Hammerhead : )
The framed MOC's are just incredible! They look great together. Congrats on your fine collection : )
Steve
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezer small MOC collection   Stargeezer small MOC collection I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Thanks for all comments guys, seems the cardback frame is getting alot off love. Very Happy 

Cheers, Dennis.
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezer small MOC collection   Stargeezer small MOC collection I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:22 pm

Congrats on the 12 Backs! and a great looking set!cheers
Back to top Go down
chipsteak
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
chipsteak

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezer small MOC collection   Stargeezer small MOC collection I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:35 pm

By 'small' collection you mean 'all of the best ones'.

Great stuff. :clap:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stargeezer small MOC collection   Stargeezer small MOC collection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stargeezer small MOC collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1