The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Couple Of GN'R Records I Had Kicking About

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

A Couple Of GN'R Records I Had Kicking About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of GN'R Records I Had Kicking About   A Couple Of GN'R Records I Had Kicking About - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:02 pm

General Kahn wrote:
Chris, you will enjoy the Hammersmith gig very much, but don't jump the gun, take it as it comes, when you hit '87 you'll find a 5 gig tour of England in April & May, Newcastle, Nottingham, Manchester, Bristol & Hammersmith. Well recommend listening to them in order, they start an extended version of Rocket Queen on the first night in Newcastle which progresses through the 5 shows and ends with a twelve minute masterpiece at Hammersmith with a Steven Adler drum solo and everything, it's an absolute thing of beauty!

Ok mate, that's sound advice i'll keep it chronological Cool
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

A Couple Of GN'R Records I Had Kicking About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of GN'R Records I Had Kicking About   A Couple Of GN'R Records I Had Kicking About - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:09 am

Sems Fir wrote:
Pretty interesting seeing the various releases through the years.  Any chance you are going to pick up some acetates, proof sheets, etc.?  I collect very rare Led Zeppelin memorabilia items and have found this thread fantastic to check out.  Thanks for posting.

Robert
www.behindthetoys.com

I've never come across any pre-production pieces. Though to be honest, I doubt I could afford them if they did turn up.
Feel free to show your Led Zeppelin memorabilia, I'm sure that a number of us would enjoy seeing it.Wink
Back to top Go down

A Couple Of GN'R Records I Had Kicking About

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2