The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Philster79
New User
New User
Philster79

Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin Empty
PostSubject: Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin   Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:59 am

What would the average going rate be for this if.....
A). It was AFA 90 or....
B). If it was AFA 85?

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin   Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:36 am

Can't recall seeing a loose figure & coin being graded together :scratch:
Yak coins are now going for $200+
IMO AFA 85 Yak $250 ( recent sale $300 )
90- $350
Back to top Go down
Philster79
New User
New User
Philster79

PostSubject: Re: Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin   Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:46 am

Thank you

Heres a loose figure with POTF coin currently on ebay (not mine)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LOOSE-VINTAGE-STAR-WARS-POTF-PAPLOO-AFA-U85-W-COIN-/300894892753?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item460ebbb2d1
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin   Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:30 am

Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin MFG1cuNf8s1VNKDB2JVr1TA
poo
Back to top Go down
Philster79
New User
New User
Philster79

PostSubject: Re: Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin   Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:37 am

I assume your trying to say thats crap?
Well If the thread had been whats you opinion on this Wicket figure on ebay then you would have just posted yourself a worthwhile relevant post sir. As it stands you appear to be an elitist troll so can you keep your wonderfully constructive emoticons to your self.

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin   Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:59 am

I'm many things- first time I've been called an elitist troll. You started a thread got an answer ( an opinion ) I don't have a huge issue with grading- but damn look at all that acrylic. And yes I believe U grades are crap.
Best I return to posts I'm good at:
Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin Putting_a_bounce_in_it_12
no insinuation of being a tosser implied.
Back to top Go down
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

PostSubject: Re: Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin   Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:54 am

Philster79 wrote:
I assume your trying to say thats crap?
Well If the thread had been whats you opinion on this Wicket figure on ebay then you would have just posted yourself a worthwhile relevant post sir. As it stands you appear to be an elitist troll so can you keep your wonderfully constructive emoticons to your self.

The gentlemen answers your question and expresses his opinion on the acrylic monstrosity (which appears to have been a tongue-in-cheek/joking comment) and you call an upstanding member of this community an "elitist troll" for doing so?

Are you really that sensitive? It's evident you don't know AJ, nor have you taken the time to comprehend the contributions he's made to this site.

Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin   Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:24 am

Well looks like everyone's off to a fun start today LOL

Let's just pull the ripcord now before it gets out of hand.

AJ is giving his opinion on how the display looks. It's not a knock on Philster79 or his question. If you read this again, he answered very directly and gave you the information. Calling AJ an elitist troll is a diservice to trolls anyway lol!

This whole debate on collecting is a dead horse. Let's not continue to beat it okay? We all seem to agree that U grades are not a good thing. That said, there are coins and figures out there that people might buy and then put together in display , what's wrong with that?

Philster - You can collect whatever you like and you are always free to express that. Just know that the very freedom you have is also the freedom the oppostion has. It's just people saying what they think, not an attack.

So, everyone play nice and I won't have to get my pimp hand going.....

I will say this, while I personally don't like how that Paploo looks, I do think that bringing coins back together with the figures is a pretty cool idea (if not being taken off card of course). There should just be a better way to display it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin   Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:39 am

I'm confused ...

Not real sure what you were asking for to begin with Phil :scratch:

You posted a link to a U Grade figure without a actual question - is it safe to say you were asking for a opinion on it ?

You got a opinion ... U Grades are generally very frowned upon by serious collectors because we don't like to see the integrity of a unopened Star Wars toy ruined by being opened just to obtain a Uncirculated grade . The wonderfully constructive emoticon AJ posted was a humorous way to express what U Grades mean to the majority of the community - not a attack on you personally .

You proceeded to call one of the most respected TIG members a Elitist Troll - a move that will not earn much respect here at TIG . You asked for a opinion and got it , there was no ill will intended so there is no need for you to be upset by it . Lighten up dude Very Happy

besides we all know that AJ is not a elitist troll .... he is a "Outback Troll" and there is a clear difference ...

Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin Thcanl10

lol!
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin   Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:54 am

DarthBerizing wrote:
Well looks like everyone's off to a fun start today LOL

So, everyone play nice and I won't have to get my pimp hand going.....

sorry John - I didn't see your post before I put in my 2 cents . I hope my post was not out of line - I was actually trying to put out a fire with a little humor and civility (not add fuel to it) What a Face

don't slap me too hard Pimp Daddy Very Happy

Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin Thcab810
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin   Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Price check on a loose Yak face with POTF coin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1