The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OT- Valuation help on two 1978 Tomland starroid figures?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

OT- Valuation help on two 1978 Tomland starroid figures?  Empty
PostSubject: OT- Valuation help on two 1978 Tomland starroid figures?    OT- Valuation help on two 1978 Tomland starroid figures?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Recently acquired these
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65400963@N03/8572437274/

Any ideas as to their value?
Cheers guys!
Any help much appriecated
Liam
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: OT- Valuation help on two 1978 Tomland starroid figures?    OT- Valuation help on two 1978 Tomland starroid figures?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:30 pm

Hi Liam -

Looks like you have a really nice Zbu and Newt there Very Happy The Starroid Raiders were released in 1977 - these 2 figures are actually Tomlands 1978 re-release called Space Raiders where all the figures had glow in the dark heads . Here is a link to the only webpage I have ever found with decent info on the Tomland lines :

http://www.toymania.com/334archives/tomland/index.htm

I don't really know a vaule of the figures but I believe the 2nd series glow in the dark heads are quite a bit more uncommon then the 1st series . 1st series figures sell on average for $15 to $20 without accessories . I would think that the 2nd series would be worth at least $30 each IMO . The accessories are the real bitch to get for these guys - each figure came with at least 2 or 3 accessories and I feel the accessories are worth at least $10 each (if not more) .

I love these figures because they are so freaky and I love freaky What a Face

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: OT- Valuation help on two 1978 Tomland starroid figures?    OT- Valuation help on two 1978 Tomland starroid figures?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:33 pm

I had the glow in the dark Tior when I was a kid. I miss him Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: OT- Valuation help on two 1978 Tomland starroid figures?    OT- Valuation help on two 1978 Tomland starroid figures?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:51 pm

Hey ourchickenshack Thanks very much for the help and advice mate much appriecated! cheers

Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: OT- Valuation help on two 1978 Tomland starroid figures?    OT- Valuation help on two 1978 Tomland starroid figures?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:57 pm

Dark Sith Lord wrote:
Hey ourchickenshack Thanks very much for the help and advice mate much appriecated! cheers

You are very welcome - I am glad to help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT- Valuation help on two 1978 Tomland starroid figures?    OT- Valuation help on two 1978 Tomland starroid figures?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT- Valuation help on two 1978 Tomland starroid figures?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1