The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May I present..... Androda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

May I present..... Androda Empty
PostSubject: May I present..... Androda   May I present..... Androda I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:51 pm

I didn't know where to post this.
You guys have shown some awesome talent with customs, sculpting, painting, building and so much more, you have inspired me to try something outside my comfort zone.

I used to draw and wanted to do comics, but I knew I wasn't good enough. I tinkered with inking, yeah a tracer haha, but I actually was good at it and considered sticking with it and then tried digital coloring and inking but stopped everything when I started my career 20+++ years ago.

Anyway... I couldn't find the topic where everyone was showcasing their artsy ways in one thread otherwise I would have just added to it.

The 'craftsmanship' SUCKS... I know.... I never used clay before.. never sculpted anything. And I wouldn't call what I made 'sculpting' but it still made me giggle when I actually made it.
Used a little sculpty and somewhere about an hour trying to figure it all out before shoving the pieces in the oven.
Its just the ears and hair (obviously) glue onto an Android figure that had its antennae snapped off already.

Anyway... here he is.. he is now part of my all-things-Yoda goofy focus...

ANDRODA

May I present..... Androda Androda(0)
May I present..... Androda Androda(1)

Yes it's shotty craftsmanship but it made me smile and my brother just looked, shook his head and smirked.
Have a laugh...
cheers!

Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: May I present..... Androda   May I present..... Androda I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:16 pm

awwwww , isn't he cute as a button lol!
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: May I present..... Androda   May I present..... Androda I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:35 am

I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: May I present..... Androda   May I present..... Androda I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:46 am

I like it too cheers Hope you make some more, how about other characters? They'd look cool as a group shot I reckon.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: May I present..... Androda   May I present..... Androda I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:33 am

Smile haha... again, I know it sucks and a 5 year old probably can do better.

I am thinking about one more using a white bodied Android I have to simply add an R2 sticker on him, but he is currently rocking a NYR logo for a jersey-ish look to him.
Perhaps on the other side because I can't give up my NYR droid mascot. Rolling Eyes hrmmmmmmmm.........
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: May I present..... Androda   May I present..... Androda I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:07 am

Love the ANDRODA, man! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I present..... Androda   May I present..... Androda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May I present..... Androda

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Off Topic
-