The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master Drow
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Master Drow

Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box Empty
PostSubject: Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box   Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:23 pm

The Tie Fighter box is in great conditions. - SOLD

Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box AP1000900

Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box AP1000908

Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box AP1000910

Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box AP1000911

Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box AP1000918

Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box AP1000921

Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box AP1000922

Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box AP1000923

Last edited by Master Drow on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Drow
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Master Drow

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box   Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:32 pm

I´m open to offers since i dont have a price in mind. I tried to find one selling to have an idea of the value but i didnt find one on this condition.

I found one missing parts, in poor conditions and without box that someone was selling for $80, so i think mine would cost 3 times more at least.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box   Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:42 pm

That TIE is pretty cool!!!!

What's with the disco style decals????
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box   Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Awesome Glassite Tie buddy!

Does it have the stickers for the wings?
Back to top Go down
Master Drow
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Master Drow

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box   Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Thanks, the Glasslite Tie Fighter didn´t come with stickers to the wings. This one is full complete. You can look more about the brazilian version here: http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=39856
Back to top Go down
Master Drow
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Master Drow

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box   Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:21 pm

I have a Brazilian Glasslite Tie Interceptor too, but it´s listed on ebay.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box   Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Master Drow wrote:
Thanks, the Glasslite Tie Fighter didn´t come with stickers to the wings. This one is full complete. You can look more about the brazilian version here: http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=39856

Cool you learn something new every day!!

I really wish i had the cash to make an offer on it great item buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box   Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:17 pm

This is awesome. Can I ask if you have any references?
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box   Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:26 pm

man that box is freaking coolness it self
Back to top Go down
Master Drow
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Master Drow

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box   Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:44 pm

Darthberizing wrote:

Yeah, i sold a Vlix two weeks ago to a collector from Texas. You can check his feedback on my ebay.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=master.drow.collection&ftab=AllFeedback&seeallfeedback=See%20All%20Feedback&myworld=true
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box   Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Master Drow wrote:
Darthberizing wrote:

Yeah, i sold a Vlix two weeks ago to a collector from Texas. You can check his feedback on my ebay.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=master.drow.collection&ftab=AllFeedback&seeallfeedback=See%20All%20Feedback&myworld=true

I am interested but honestly I am , like most, apprehensive nowadays. Would you consider sending it and I would pay upon arrival? I have over 240 Ebay Feedbacks and well established feedback on Rebelscum. I think everyone would vouch for me.
Back to top Go down
Master Drow
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Master Drow

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box   Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:01 pm

Darthberizing wrote:
Master Drow wrote:
Darthberizing wrote:

I am interested but honestly I am , like most, apprehensive nowadays. Would you consider sending it and I would pay upon arrival? I have over 240 Ebay Feedbacks and well established feedback on Rebelscum. I think everyone would vouch for me.

Sorry my friend, but i sold a Vlix for $3000 and the buyer sent me the money before i sent the figure and he received the Vlix 3 days later using FEDEX services (his choice). I dont send without receive and confirm the payment first, because if someone decide to not pay what i would do? I also only use paypal.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box   Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:39 pm

Master Drow wrote:
Darthberizing wrote:
Master Drow wrote:
Darthberizing wrote:

Sorry my friend, but i sold a Vlix for $3000 and the buyer sent me the money before i sent the figure and he received the Vlix 3 days later using FEDEX services (his choice). I dont send without receive and confirm the payment first, because if someone decide to not pay what i would do? I also only use paypal.

That is fair enough. Okay , can you please send me the tracking number for that package? If I see that a high priced item was shipped and recieved then I feel comfortable. You can PM it to me so not to show everyone. Then we can decide on a price and do the deal!!

Also - Is there an instruction manual?
Back to top Go down
Master Drow
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Master Drow

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box   Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:10 am

Darthberizing wrote:
Master Drow wrote:
Darthberizing wrote:
Master Drow wrote:
Darthberizing wrote:

That is fair enough. Okay , can you please send me the tracking number for that package? If I see that a high priced item was shipped and recieved then I feel comfortable. You can PM it to me so not to show everyone. Then we can decide on a price and do the deal!!

Also - Is there an instruction manual?

This is my feedback on ebay with the buyer of Vlix feedback on it: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=master.drow.collection&ftab=AllFeedback&seeallfeedback=See%20All%20Feedback&myworld=true

Fedex tracking number sent.

The Tie Fighter doesnt have manual, the Tie Interceptor listed on ebay has.
Back to top Go down
BILLIAM666
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BILLIAM666

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box   Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:26 pm

I just bought a Glasslite Leia and Han from Master Drew. He just sent me the tracking #.
Back to top Go down
Master Drow
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Master Drow

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box   Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Hey BILLIAM666. I´ll track the package until it leaves Brazil, when it arrives on USA i´ll message you and you will be able to track it on USPS website. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box   Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vintage Brazilian Glasslite Tie Fighter with Box

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1