The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Pope has been chosen !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

The New Pope has been chosen !!! Empty
PostSubject: The New Pope has been chosen !!!   The New Pope has been chosen !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Did everyone here ?? The new Pope has been chosen !!!

and here he is .... Pope Yoda I ....

The New Pope has been chosen !!! Pope-y11

barely beating out the runner up....

The New Pope has been chosen !!! Pope-v11

Okay John I put them back . I really do not want this to offend anyone ... its current events , its Star Wars and its funny (to me at least) . If this offends anyone please let me know and I will gladly take down the post . Whats cuter than yoda wearing a Pope Hat Very Happy

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The New Pope has been chosen !!!   The New Pope has been chosen !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:12 pm

I'm a Catholic so I'm not exactly thrilled with this but I get it. I'm going to ask that comments stay above the belt though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The New Pope has been chosen !!!   The New Pope has been chosen !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Post and pics have been re-posted at Johns request Very Happy once again , these are only intended to make you smile , not to offend anyone or start any fights . We all love Star Wars and thats why were here , right ?

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The New Pope has been chosen !!!   The New Pope has been chosen !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:24 pm

James

I thought it was fine. I just didn't want people getting into a religious debate it. It's kind of exactly inline with what you're saying, enjoy the pics.

I didn't want people to take it too far and starting cursing out religion, the Pope, etc..

By all means, please put them back
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: The New Pope has been chosen !!!   The New Pope has been chosen !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:44 pm

that is just to funny made me laugh. I also agree its in good humor ment to make one laugh not fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Pope has been chosen !!!   The New Pope has been chosen !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Pope has been chosen !!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1