The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... Empty
PostSubject: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:12 am

[center]This took me up to 5 years of searching Lili Ledy figures with the correct and original accessories
I want to thanks public to Horacio Tortajada(Ozio), Christian Gauna  and Carlos Aguilera, mines old and good Mexican friends who helped me tru the years ,to put together this amazing set,included some variants.Besides some upgrade figures i still needing , i am proud of those figures Smile
THANK YOU VERY MUCH DUDES!! cheers
Hope You enjoy !!

Last edited by javiswspain on Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:23 am

Congrats, Javi. They all look to be in good nick, mate Cool
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:24 am

Javi

That is an incredible set. :clap: I must feel good to have a complete set like that.
Those are a lot of nice variants as well. Very Happy
Thanks for sharing.

Clint
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:37 am

Great Ledy set and in very good shape too. :clap:

Thank you for sharing, Javi!

Which figures are in your personal Ledy top-5?

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:54 am

Thanks guys !! Smile
Josh:thanks for your comments!! i appreciate it mate!!BTW i guess you did received in good shape the airgam figure?? cheers
Clint:I feel very good after completed the Ledy set, it was a funny trip .BTW your figure is on its way to you pirat
Marco:my top 5...as many of us i guess:

Burgundy Bib
Rem rocket Fett
Cloud car pilot
Burgundy Squid
Rem hood Jawa
Dark brown haired Luke Bespin
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:59 am

I thought I sent you PM saying it arrived in good order. Embarassed
Thanks again for holding on to it for so long Cool

Edit* Ha ha. Knew I did. Sent one to you around the 15th of January. It might have been bumped out of your PM inbox list, if you receive heaps of them...which I imagine you do, regarding variant ID etc.
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:03 am

Josh wrote:
I thought I sent you PM saying it arrived in good order. Embarassed
Thanks again for holding on to it for so long Cool

LOL!! you did!!! Embarassed sorry just i didn't remember it Rolling Eyes and dont worry about keepting the item , if you need anything else you know where i am cheers
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:05 am

Cool No prob's, mate. Will definitely be using, Javi Storage providers, down the track. Provides a tip top service lol!
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:28 am

Congrats and very cool, I am only 2 figures away from a full set myself.

How about adding Max Rebo & Jabba The Hutt to the set?, or do you feel that these are playsets rather then figures?
Back to top Go down
Paul Armory
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Paul Armory

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:36 am

Wow these look great!!!!!!!!! Outstanding work and patience cheers
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:45 am

walkie wrote:

Congrats and very cool, I am only 2 figures away from a full set myself.

How about adding Max Rebo & Jabba The Hutt to the set?, or do you feel that these are playsets rather then figures?
Thanks!!! and good luck with your set!!
Rebo band and Jabba added!!enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Congrats on achieving the finish Javi!! What a great looking set and very nicely photographed to show them off too cheers
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:28 pm

What a beautiful set. I'm currently working on one myself, and seeing yours together like that has inspired me even more!
Back to top Go down
MartijnEmmelot
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
MartijnEmmelot

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:51 pm

WOW Javi! Congrats, beautifull set! Amazing condition!

~Martijn
Back to top Go down
http://www.starswar.eu
crealkilla
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
crealkilla

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Congrats on the LL set Javi. They look stunning :clap:
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:34 pm

Congrats on getting a set of these together Javi. They look great. I have only in the last 5 or 6 months been getting ledy figures and I am loving the hunt for them. I owe many thanks to some of the same guys you mentioned. Great bunch of ledy collectors on the boards around here.
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:08 am

Congrats Javi Awesome looking set cheers
beautifull in good shape and stunning looking figures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:53 am

In my mind the loose Ledy set is the best run to strive for. I can truely appreciate the effort that goes into finishing it with ALL the correct bits. One day (maybe) I hope to emulate it Very Happy
Congrats Javi.
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:11 am

Thanks for your nice words lads Smile
as i said before this thread was started majorly to thanks Carlos ,Christian and Ozio ,for their help on finding those figures.
Arround +30 of those figures comes directly from Ozio, IMHO one of the best guys out there as a dealer and aswell as a person.
I hope you enjoy those figures!!
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:29 am

Awesome set Javi, congratulation chief cheers
Back to top Go down
lfantelo
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:34 pm

You are the master, Javi lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! : your exhaustiveness is a treat I enjoy from many of this forum's members.

Keep it up, and hope to see some of your other foreign variations also posted around (those hungarian, Uzay, polish and of course, the greatest Poch collection I will NEVER see)

take care, my friend, and see u soon
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:25 am

My god these look awesome! You should maybe upgrade the Madine but heck I know how hard it is to track those all down with original accessories and in good condition, unfaked, unyellowed...etc.
And in my case it lasted almost 10 years so you did very well Javi!! But for both of us it was a longer journey because nowadays everything is known on the figures, variants, weapons and accessories....thinking back 5 years it was a gamble most of the time I guess....I think I can feel your satisfaction now having a set you always liked and one you are happy with!
Congrats and enjoy! Wink

I agree on the Ozio and Cristian coment....Great dudes and without them my set would still look poor!

I personally like the figures most that Im missing in good condition in my personal collection. It is i.e. great to see both Klaatu Skiffs in such great condition!
Regarding your set reminds me od a lot of figures I urgently need to upgrade Embarassed Razz

Congrats again!

BTW: I like the "new" grey background Very Happy Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:12 am

Amazing set Javi! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.retrorewindtoys.com
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:22 pm

Thanks for your comments lads!!

Luis:thanks for chime in only to give me your support, thanks my friend !!

Wolff:the medium gray background is nice to take pictures, i also did my picts with daylight which "catch" the real colours of the figures IMO Wink
I appreciate your post very much , coming from is an honor !! THANKS Doc!!!
I started buying Ledys( along with my first variations) on 2004 or so , but until the last 5-6 years didnt focused on the Ledy set.It was a nice ride!! full of interesting figures.
BTW : you have a very good aye, Madine is the "worst" figure i do have in the Ledy set, i have to upgrade it, i am working with Ozio on that lol!

I am thinking on focus on USA and Euro variations "again", Well , i have never left my first way to collect, at the end of the day ,i am "Loose Collector" majorly Smile,
To be honest i have sold almost all my MOC collection and now i am working on the Uzay and Hungarian Loose set, a heavy task, i know affraid

Sincerely,
Javi
Back to top Go down
gardzy99
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:57 am

Very cool. How did you get started on searching these figures out?? Just curious as to what the major attraction to them is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...   AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AFTER UP TO 5 YEARS, A PROPER LILI LEDY SET...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next