The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Loose figure and "others" collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

My Loose figure and "others" collection Empty
PostSubject: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:44 pm

I just thought that I would start a limelight thread. Most of my collection is in storage boxes at the moment. But hopefully in the next little while, it will see the light of day again. So just a little sample for the moment.

My loose Lili Ledy collection.

My Loose figure and "others" collection Img_3710

12" Figures.
Most are complete
Boba Fett needs some wookie scalps, Han needs a medal, and Leia needs a new hair-do and some accessories. Oh, and C-3PO is missing that little "nub" piece at the top front of his head as we discussed in another thread.

My Loose figure and "others" collection Img_3711

Squid Head cape colour and texture variations (discoloration) with my 2 black cape custom's.

My Loose figure and "others" collection Img_3712

Hopefully, I will get some better pictures soon.
Thanks

Clint
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Hi Clint! You have a fantastic Ledy Collection some great pieces there!

Look forward to seeing the rest Cool
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:16 pm

really nice collection Clint that's a really nice gathering of lilli ledy's you've got there. But I'm in total awe of your 12" figures, especially IG88, the Jawa and a nice minty white R2D2, Awesome!! I look forward to seeing the rest of your collection soon. :clap:
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:25 pm

What a fantastic Ledy collection you got there, Clint! cheers

Also like your Squid Heads. And kudos for the custom black cape prototypes. Very Happy

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Great Ledy line-up Clint, I have been collecting loose Ledy figuers for a little over a year (just reached the half way mark) as well as working on a MOC MIM run.
Like you my collecton is packed away in boxes (due to having no where to display it), so Kudos for starting a Limelight. I've not got round to doing one yet. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Cool Ledy set and 12" lineup, and a small Squid army too Cool
Most of my stuff is also boxed away, so I know it's a nice feeling to unpack a few boxes and have a photo session. Thanks for sharing, Clint!
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:14 pm

Liam, Marco, Steve & Paul. Thanks for the kind words. It was nice to have them out of storage, even if it was for just a short while. Very Happy

chris.75 wrote:
really nice collection Clint that's a really nice gathering of lilli ledy's you've got there. But I'm in total awe of your 12" figures, especially IG88, the Jawa and a nice minty white R2D2, Awesome!! I look forward to seeing the rest of your collection soon. :clap:

chris.75, Thanks. Very Happy The 12" R2 is actually yellowed a bit. I think the lighting has thrown the actual colours off a bit. I had picked him up because his is dome was in great shape and not scratched all to hell, and he had both plans. The 12" Stormtrooper is nice and white though. Very Happy This is also the second complete IG-88 that I've had over the years.
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:55 pm

Commander Clint wrote - [chris.75, Thanks. The 12" R2 is actually yellowed a bit. I think the lighting has thrown the actual colours off a bit. I had picked him up because his is dome was in great shape and not scratched all to hell, and he had both plans. The 12" Stormtrooper is nice and white though. This is also the second complete IG-88 that I've had over the years.]

Well I think your R2 looks pretty good to me, better than most i see on e bay. As for Iggy i'm very jealous, i would love this figure but he's pretty hard to come by in the uk, and when they do come up the price is a bit steep for my modest collecting budget Shocked Oh well just have to start saving up and not be so impulsive with my vintage spending budget Laughing
Congrats again on a really nice collection.

Last edited by chris.75 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:59 am

Man what a great set. I am currently trying to get some ledy stuff together. Hope my collection can get to where yours is one day. I also like the squid heads and the unique colors you have gotten.
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:05 am

Nice work Clint, very impressive mate
Back to top Go down
Paul Armory
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Paul Armory

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:09 pm

WOW!!! I have LL yoda without cane or snake and a Vader Laughing This looks great. Thanks for posting it!
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:54 pm

My Canadian Card Backs
If you see CG written on the cards, these were mine as a kid.

SW Death Squad Commander 12a back
SW Jawa 12a back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Sw_dea11My Loose figure and "others" collection Sw_dea10My Loose figure and "others" collection Sw_jaw10

SW GDE Stormtrooper 12d back
SW C-3PO GDE 12d back
SW Ben Kenobi GDE 12d back
SW Jawa GDE 12d back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Sw_sto11My Loose figure and "others" collection Sw_sto10My Loose figure and "others" collection Sw_c-310My Loose figure and "others" collection Sw_ben10My Loose figure and "others" collection Sw_jaw11

SW Die Cast Tie Fighter 12 back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Sw_tie11My Loose figure and "others" collection Sw_tie10

Star Wars Walking Wind Up R2D2 18 back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Sw_wal11My Loose figure and "others" collection Sw_wal10

SW Snaggletooth 20a back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Sw_sna11My Loose figure and "others" collection Sw_sna10

SW Princess Leia 20b back
SW Death Star Droid 20b back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Sw_pri10My Loose figure and "others" collection Sw_pri11My Loose figure and "others" collection Sw_dea10

SW Death Star Droid 20d back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Sw_dea11My Loose figure and "others" collection Sw_dea10

ESB Stormtrooper 21 back
ESB Boba Fett 21 back
ESB Ben Kenobi 21 back
ESB Snaggletooth 21 back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_sn18My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_st11My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_bo10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_be11My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_sn19

ESB FX-7 (Medical Droid) 31a back
ESB Han Solo (Hoth Outfit) 31a back
ESB IG-88 31a back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_fx11My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_fx10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_ha14My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_ig10

ESB Bespin Security Guard White 31b back
ESB Bossk 31b back
ESB FX-7 31b back
ESB Imperial Stormtrooper Hoth 31b back
ESB Luke Skywalker Bespin 31b back
ESB Rebel Soldier Hoth 31b back
ESB Princess Leia Bespin 31b back
ESB Han Solo Hoth 31b back
ESB Lando Calrissian 31b back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_fx11My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_be12My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_bo10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_fx10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_im10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_lu15My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_re10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_pr10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_ha10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_la10

ESB Yoda 32a back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_yo11My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_yo10

ESB Artoo-Detoo (R2-D2) 32b back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_ar11My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_ar10

ESB 2-1B 41a back
ESB Dengar 41a back
ESB Rebel Commander 41a back
ESB Han Solo Bespin 41a back
ESB Leia Hoth Outfit 41a back
ESB Ugnaught 41a back
ESB AT-AT Driver 41a back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_2-11My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_2-10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_de10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_re10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_ha12My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_le10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_ug10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_at11

ESB Boba Fett 41b back
ESB Bossk 41b back
ESB Hammerhead 41b back
ESB Lando Calrissian 41b back
ESB Power Droid 41b back
ESB Leia Hoth Outfit 41b back
ESB Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi 41b back
ESB Darth Vader 41b back
ESB Leia Organa Bespin 41b back
ESB Luke Skywalker Bespin 41b back
ESB Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot 41b back
ESB R5-D4 41b back
ESB Stormtrooper 41b back
ESB Yoda 41b back
ESB Lobot 41b back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_bo11My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_bo10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_bo12My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_ha10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_la10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_po10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_le11My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_be10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_da10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_le10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_lu13My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_lu10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_r510My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_st10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_yo10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_lo10

ESB IG-88 41c back
ESB Snaggletooth 41c back
ESB Ugnaught 41c back
ESB AT-AT Driver 41c back
ESB Chewbacca 41c back
ESB Imperial Commander 41c back
ESB Imperial Stormtrooper Hoth 41c back
ESB Princess Leia Organa 41c back
ESB Rebel Commander 41c back
ESB Walrus Man 41c back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_ig10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_ig10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_sn10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_ug10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_at10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_ch10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_im10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_im11My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_pr10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_re10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_wa10

ESB AT-AT Commander 45 back
ESB Bespin Security Guard (Black) 45 back w/ transition sticker.  I may have peeled the other stickers off.  I do still have the other 2 stickers.
ESB Luke Skywalker (Hoth Battle Gear) 45 back
ESB Bespin C-3PO Removable Limbs 45 back
ESB Bespin Security Guard (Black) 45 back
ESB Cloud Car Pilot 45 back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_at11My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_at10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_be10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_lu10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_be10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_be10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_cl10

ESB Han Solo (Bespin Outfit) 47 back
ESB Imperial Tie Fighter Pilot 47 back
ESB Rebel Soldier Hoth 47 back
ESB Zuckuss 47 back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_re11My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_ha12My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_im10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_re10My Loose figure and "others" collection Esb_zu10

ROTJ Admiral Ackbar 65a back
ROTJ Biker Scout 65a back
ROTJ Chewbacca 65a back
ROTJ Chief Chirpa 65a back
ROTJ Emperor's Royal Guard 65a back
ROTJ Gamorrean Guard 65a back
ROTJ General Madine 65a back
ROTJ Klaatu 65a back
ROTJ Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard Disguise) 65a back
ROTJ Princess Leia Organa (Boushh Disguise) 65a back
ROTJ Logray (Ewok Medicine Man) 65a back
ROTJ Nien Nunb 65a back
ROTJ Ree-Yees 65a back
ROTJ Squid Head 65a back
ROTJ Weequay 65a back
ROTJ Luke Skywalker 65a back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_a11My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_a10My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_b10My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_c10My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_c14My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_e10My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_g10My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_g12My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_k10My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_l10My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_l12My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_l16My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_n10My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_r12My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_s10My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_w10My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_l10

ROTJ 8D8 65b back
ROTJ Klaatu (in Skiff Guard Outfit) 65b back
ROTJ Nikto 65b back
ROTJ Prune Face 65b back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_811My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_810My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_k12My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_n12My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_p10

ROTJ AT-ST Driver 77 back
ROTJ Chewbacca 77 back
ROTJ Darth Vader 77 back
ROTJ Han Solo (in Trench Coat) 77 back
ROTJ Princess Leia Organa (in Combat Poncho) 77 back
ROTJ Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Fighter Pilot) 77 back
ROTJ Rancor Keeper 77 back
ROTJ Teebo 77 back
ROTJ The Emperor 77 back
ROTJ B-Wing Pilot 77 back
ROTJ Wicket W. Warrick 77 back
ROTJ Lumat 77 back
ROTJ Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight Outfit) 77 back

My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_a13My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_a12My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_c12My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_d10My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_h10My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_l14My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_l18My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_r10My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_t10My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_t12My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_b12My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_w10My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_l11My Loose figure and "others" collection Rotj_l12

Last edited by Commander Clint on Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:57 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:46 am

Great CDN cardback collection! I love that walking R2 card.
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
mikeyu81
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
mikeyu81

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:25 am

Very nice collection you have there loving the dolls and the ledy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Johnny U
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:24 pm

Loving that 12 inch line up!
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:52 pm

Nice Lili Ledy collection Commander Clint !
Wish I'd kept my cardbacks as a kid, Nice pics ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Great collection
Hhanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:40 pm

Nice stuff there man!

I liked your cardbacks.. YOUR cardbacks to be precise! Very cool you still have them!!!!! Very Happy

But I did find it odd you crossed off the figures on the pack, which I assume meant you had them, but looking at the un-crossed out ones, you had a bunch of figures, but no farmboy, ben, jawa, etc?!?!?!?!?! Rolling Eyes

Great stuff man!
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:07 pm

psybertech wrote:
Nice stuff there man!

I liked your cardbacks.. YOUR cardbacks to be precise! Very cool you still have them!!!!! Very Happy

But I did find it odd you crossed off the figures on the pack, which I assume meant you had them, but looking at the un-crossed out ones, you had a bunch of figures, but no farmboy, ben, jawa, etc?!?!?!?!?! Rolling Eyes

Great stuff man!

Thanks to everyone's kind words.

Jason, these where pictures of my original bunch of figures the day I dug them out of storage at my mothers place.
I had ben, but no farmboy or jawa.

My Loose figure and "others" collection Dsc02310My Loose figure and "others" collection Dsc02311My Loose figure and "others" collection Dsc02312My Loose figure and "others" collection Dsc02313
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Hey Man,

Nice pics of your 'find', hehe. Smile

I am so photo happy as of late but I am kicking myself in the ass that I took ZERO pictures of the stuff my pops dropped off in December. A 3PO case and a beat to shit Falcon and some Death Star parts. The funny thing is a bunch of the good figures and most of the weapons were behind the cardboard wall in the Falcon or crammed in the elevator shaft of the Death Star! :scratch:

Man, I wish I took pics of the tangled mess of bodies. They amazingly were in great shape, but it was bizarre.

I was (AM) a weird kid. geek
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:42 pm

My best find was in a rebel tranporter, I got it home to clean it and the trapdoor hiding place was packed full of weapons!!
Back to top Go down
Iamcomicdoc
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:47 am

TOTALLY new at this. Where do you get those clear plastic round stands?
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:51 am

Iamcomicdoc wrote:
TOTALLY new at this. Where do you get those clear plastic round stands?

I can't remember if I sent you a pm about the stands? They are just protech figure stands.
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:56 pm

The vintage Star Wars comic books that I have.

Marvel Comics Group, a Division of Cadence Industries Corporation, Printed in the USA

My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel26 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel27 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel10 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel11 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel25

USA Marvel Star Wars #1 retail edition, July. 1977
USA Marvel Star Wars #2 retail edition, Aug. 1977
USA Marvel Star Wars #7 retail edition, Jan. 1978
USA Marvel Star Wars #8 retail edition, Feb. 1978
USA Marvel Star Wars #9 retail edition, Mar. 1978

My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel11 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel12 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel28 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel29 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel30 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel32 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel33 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel10 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel11

USA Marvel Star Wars #10 comic store edition, Apr. 1978 reprint
USA Marvel Star Wars #11 retail edition, May. 1978
USA Marvel Star Wars #13 retail edition, July. 1978
USA Marvel Star Wars #14 retail edition, Aug. 1978
USA Marvel Star Wars #15 retail edition, Sept. 1978
USA Marvel Star Wars #16 retail edition, Oct. 1978
USA Marvel Star Wars #17 retail edition, Nov. 1978
USA Marvel Star Wars #18 comic store edition, Dec. 1978 reprint
USA Marvel Star Wars #19 retail edition, Jan. 1979

My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel15 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel16 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel12 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel17 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel18 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel19 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel20 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel34

USA Marvel Star Wars #21 retail edition, Mar. 1979
USA Marvel Star Wars #23 retail edition, May. 1979
USA Marvel Star Wars #24 retail edition, Jun. 1979
USA Marvel Star Wars #25 retail edition, July. 1979
USA Marvel Star Wars #26 retail edition, Aug. 1979 reprint
USA Marvel Star Wars #27 retail edition, Sep. 1979
USA Marvel Star Wars #28 retail edition, Oct. 1979
USA Marvel Star Wars #29 retail edition, Nov. 1979

My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel13 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel19 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel20 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel21My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel21 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel22 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel22 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel23 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel24 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel23

USA Marvel Star Wars #30 retail edition, Dec. 1979
USA Marvel Star Wars #31 retail edition, Jan. 1980 reprint
USA Marvel Star Wars #32 retail edition, Feb. 1980
USA Marvel Star Wars #33 retail edition, Mar. 1980
USA Marvel Star Wars #34 retail edition, Apr. 1980
USA Marvel Star Wars #35 retail edition, May. 1980
USA Marvel Star Wars #36 retail edition, Jun. 1980
USA Marvel Star Wars #37 retail edition, July. 1980
USA Marvel Star Wars #38 retail edition, Aug. 1980
USA Marvel Star Wars #39 retail edition, Sep. 1980

My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel18 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel24 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel25 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel14 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel26 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel15

USA Marvel Star Wars #40 retail edition, Oct. 1980
USA Marvel Star Wars #41 retail edition, Nov. 1980
USA Marvel Star Wars #42 retail edition, Dec. 1980
USA Marvel Star Wars #44 retail edition, Feb. 1981
USA Marvel Star Wars #46 retail edition, Apr. 1981
USA Marvel Star Wars #48 retail edition, Jun. 1981

My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel16 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel27 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel28 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel17 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel35 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel12 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel13 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel17 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel14 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel15

USA Marvel Star Wars #50 retail edition, Aug. 1981
USA Marvel Star Wars #51 retail edition, Sep. 1981
USA Marvel Star Wars #52 comic store edition, Oct. 1981 reprint
USA Marvel Star Wars #53 retail edition, Nov. 1981
USA Marvel Star Wars #54 retail edition, Dec. 1981
USA Marvel Star Wars #55 comic store edition, Jan. 1982 reprint
USA Marvel Star Wars #56 comic store edition, Feb. 1982 reprint
USA Marvel Star Wars #57 retail edition, Mar. 1982
USA Marvel Star Wars #58 comic store edition, Apr. 1982 reprint
USA Marvel Star Wars #59 retail edition, May. 1982

My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel29 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel36 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel37 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel18 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel30 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel19 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel20 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel17 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel18 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel38

USA Marvel Star Wars #60 retail edition, Jun. 1982
USA Marvel Star Wars #61 retail edition, Jul. 1982
USA Marvel Star Wars #62 comic store edition, Aug. 1982 reprint
USA Marvel Star Wars #63 retail edition, Sep. 1982
USA Marvel Star Wars #64 comic store edition, Oct. 1982
USA Marvel Star Wars #65 retail edition, Nov. 1982
USA Marvel Star Wars #66 retail edition, Dec. 1982
USA Marvel Star Wars #67 retail edition, Jan. 1983
USA Marvel Star Wars #68 comic store edition, Feb. 1983
USA Marvel Star Wars #69 retail edition, Mar. 1983

My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel20 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel21 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel22 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel23 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel24 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel39 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel32 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel40 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel34 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel35

USA Marvel Star Wars #70 comic store edition, Apr. 1983
USA Marvel Star Wars #71 comic store edition, May. 1983
USA Marvel Star Wars #72 comic store edition, Jun. 1983
USA Marvel Star Wars #73 comic store edition, Jul. 1983
USA Marvel Star Wars #74 comic store edition, Aug. 1983
USA Marvel Star Wars #75 retail edition, Sep. 1983
USA Marvel Star Wars #76 comic store edition, Oct. 1983
USA Marvel Star Wars #77 retail edition, Nov. 1983
USA Marvel Star Wars #78 comic store edition, Dec. 1983
USA Marvel Star Wars #79 comic store edition, Jan. 1984

My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel36 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel37 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel38 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel39 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel40 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel41 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel21 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel22 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel23 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel25

USA Marvel Star Wars #80 comic store edition, Feb. 1984
USA Marvel Star Wars #81 comic store edition, Mar. 1984
USA Marvel Star Wars #82 comic store edition, Apr. 1984
USA Marvel Star Wars #83 comic store edition, May. 1984
USA Marvel Star Wars #84 comic store edition, Jun. 1984
USA Marvel Star Wars #84 retail edition, Jun. 1984
USA Marvel Star Wars #86 retail edition, Aug. 1984
USA Marvel Star Wars #87 retail edition, Sep. 1984
USA Marvel Star Wars #88 retail edition, Oct. 1984
USA Marvel Star Wars #89 comic store edition, Nov. 1984

My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel24 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel41 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel42 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel43

USA Marvel Star Wars #90 retail edition, Dec. 1984
USA Marvel Star Wars #93 retail edition, Mar. 1985
USA Marvel Star Wars #94 comic store edition, Mar. 1985
USA Marvel Star Wars #95 comic store edition, Mar. 1985

My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel44 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel10 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel11 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel12

USA Marvel Star Wars #104 comic store edition, Mar. 1986
USA Marvel Star Wars #105 comic store edition, May. 1986
USA Marvel Star Wars #106 retail edition, July. 1986
USA Marvel Star Wars #107 retail edition, Sept. 1986

My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel42 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel43 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel44 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel45

USA 1983 Marvel Return of the Jedi #1 retail edition
USA 1983 Marvel Return of the Jedi #2 retail edition
USA 1983 Marvel Return of the Jedi #3 retail edition
USA 1983 Marvel Return of the Jedi #4 retail edition

My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel13 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel26 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel27 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel28 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel25 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel26 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel27

USA Marvel Star Wars Droids #1 retail edition, Apr. 1986
USA Marvel Star Wars Droids #2 comic store edition, Jun. 1986
USA Marvel Star Wars Droids #3 retail edition, Aug. 1986
USA Marvel Star Wars Droids #4 retail edition, Oct. 1986
USA Marvel Star Wars Droids #5 retail edition, Dec. 1986
USA Marvel Star Wars Droids #6 retail edition, Feb. 1987
USA Marvel Star Wars Droids #8 retail edition, June. 1987

My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel16 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel15 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel14 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel13 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel12 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel14 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel11 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel15 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel16

USA Marvel Star Wars Ewoks #2 comic store edition, Sept. 1985
USA Marvel Star Wars Ewoks #3 comic store edition, Sept. 1985
USA Marvel Star Wars Ewoks #4 comic store edition, Nov. 1985
USA Marvel Star Wars Ewoks #6 comic store edition, Mar. 1986
USA Marvel Star Wars Ewoks #7 comic store edition, May. 1986
USA Marvel Star Wars Ewoks #9 comic store edition, Sept. 1986
USA Marvel Star Wars Ewoks #10 comic store edition, Nov. 1986
USA Marvel Star Wars Ewoks #11 retail edition, Jan. 1987
USA Marvel Star Wars Ewoks #13 retail edition, May. 1987

My Loose figure and "others" collection Blackt11 My Loose figure and "others" collection Blackt10

1987 Star Wars #1 Blackthorne 3-D Series, Published by Blackthorne Publishing Inc., Printed by Coporacion Editorial Maquiladora de B.C., Tijuana.  Printed in Mexico
Cover color by Phil Haxo
1988 Star Wars #2 Blackthorne 3-D Series, Published by Blackthorne Publishing Inc., Printed by Coporacion Editorial Maquiladora de B.C., Tijuana.  Printed in Mexico
Cover color by Phil Haxo

My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel18 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel19 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel20

USA Marvel Star Wars Vol. 1 #1 Special Edition, retail edition, 1977, 25.4 cm x 34.29 cm (10" x 13 1/2")
USA Marvel Star Wars Vol. 1 #2 Special Edition, retail edition, 1977, 25.4 cm x 34.29 cm (10" x 13 1/2")
USA Marvel Star Wars Vol. 1 #3 Special Edition, retail edition, 1978, 25.4 cm x 34.29 cm (10" x 13 1/2")

My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel21 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel22 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel23 My Loose figure and "others" collection Marvel24

USA Marvel The Empire Strikes Back Vol. 2 #2 Special Edition, 1980, 25.4 cm x 34.29 cm (10" x 13 1/2")
USA Marvel The Empire Strikes Back Vol. 1 #16 Super Special Magazine, Spring 1980, retail edition, 20.96 cm x 27.94 cm (8 1/4" x 11")

Last edited by Commander Clint on Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:55 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenner76
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Kenner76

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:56 pm

Wow, very nice Ledy collection! It's great to see them all on one place. Thanks for sharing!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Loose figure and "others" collection   My Loose figure and "others" collection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Loose figure and "others" collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next