The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:21 pm

On the other side of Castle Morilane, we follow the Mage-Fighter Elf Peralay, also known as Melf in his elvish community, as he ventures through the old castle hallways.

There he encounters a little critter. The creature would appear to be inoffensive to most travelers and adventurers, but the elf is not easily fooled. Cause he is quick to identify the real underlying threat: this is not a mere insect, it's a rust monster, a pesky pest that crawls in the lower depths of dungeons and caves to create havoc even in the most sane and solid fighter. For this pest has the ability to contaminate all ferrous metal and alloys it touches, and thus even the mightiest sword and tempered shield will melt to a powdery dust, and the heavy knight in shining armor will soon be praying his gods on his knees wishing he never have crossed paths with this horror.
Attachments
IMG_5232d.jpg
Peralay the Mage-Fighter Elf is no match for the terrible Rust Monster
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(84 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 12:41 am

Nice pick-ups! How much is Mercion?

I love the Dragonne. It looks like a Chimaera!

Great use of shadows in the picture with the Hook Horror!

Interesting powers the little dungeon critter has.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 6:59 pm

Been a while, quite a while I'm afraid. So with time passing by, snow has started to fall on the land and its white mantle covers everything with its calm frozen silence.

We now meet Deeth and her friends leaving Castle Morilane for a new adventure. Now is the time to hit the road for Neverwinter!

"I'll head over to Kerrican Village to try to warn Strongheart and Hawkler," says Bowmarc, the Good Paladin.

"Understood," responds Deeth. "Just be careful."

"I will," says Bowmarc.

"I'll cast a hastening spell on your Destrier mount," tells the Mage Ringlerun. "You should get be able to meet us well before we reach Neverwinter."

And thus leaves the Paladin as his horse speeds towards the horizon.
Attachments
IMG_6535d.jpg
Bowmarc bids farewell to his friends
(66 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 7:10 pm

Little do our adventurers know that very close by lurks an evil they hadn't seen coming.

The sly orc assassin Zarak has been spying on this party for quite some time. In fact, since our heroes ventured into Castle Amber, a few months back, he's been hiding in the shadows, carefully listening, carefully planning his next moves. He let Warduke confront these mindless adventurers in the Castle depths only to have them flee out in the open, like he knew they would. They would make an easy prey.

Yes, Zarak had planned this all along. He knew these plains were the lands of the vicious Barbarians. Zorgar had promised him safe passage, as well as a ride on his deadly 2-headed giant wolf, as long as the half-orc would get him his share of the loot once the little devil was ready to strike to kill.

And now Zarak is about to strike.
Attachments
IMG_6545c.jpg
Zarak and Zorgar are ready to strike
(59 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 2:19 am

:Drool: @ 2-headed giant wolf.

Great shots as always, but even nicer in the snow. You utilized it well!

I was wondering where you went. Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 1:21 pm

What is that white ice like substance???? lol!

Being in Texas I don't see snow much, it has been an unusually warm winter thus far for us. Don't think we have had more than one day below freezing and most days been in the 60s. Great pics, keep them coming.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 6:39 pm

darthmatt22 wrote:
:Drool: @ 2-headed giant wolf.

Great shots as always, but even nicer in the snow. You utilized it well!

I was wondering where you went. Welcome back!

Thanks!! Still here, but been quite busy with the job seeking, the family and some consulting contracts. Trying to keep myself busy! Smile

trappedtexan wrote:
What is that white ice like substance???? lol!

Being in Texas I don't see snow much, it has been an unusually warm winter thus far for us.  Don't think we have had more than one day below freezing and most days been in the 60s.  Great pics, keep them coming.

Hahaha! I'm more than willing to ship you tons of snow if you want!! We get so much here! I think we've hit the 4-5ft level now and we still have more than 2 months of winter ahead of us. But it's very fun to take some nice pictures. Although I admit these shots were taken when it was freezing cold and I could feel the plastic becoming a little brittle, so let's say I did not waste too much time setting things... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:01 pm

With the Barbarian Zorgar leading the way, Zarak and his pack of Orcs easily followed the trail of the adventurers. They have succeeded in taking a shortcut through the mountains and are waiting for the perfect time to ambush.
Attachments
IMG_6714d.jpg
Zorgar, Zarak and their Orcs Hunting Pack
(51 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:13 pm

And before they know it, our hero fighter Deeth, her cleric friend Mercion and Strongheart the Brave Paladin find themselves looking high at their new opponents.

DEETH: "What do you want, you feisty monster thief? Leave us be!"

ZARAK: "There'll be no escape from us this time, my friends."

And the half-orc assassin lifts his hand to the Orcs Hunting Pack: "Kill them all!"
Attachments
IMG_6727d.jpg
Ambush!
(81 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:35 pm

Nothing evades the Evil Warlord Warduke.

Long before Zarak and his little orcs minions were sent to chase the adventurers, he led his furious steed through the snow plains, his flaming shoes melting the snow on its path. He knew he would catch them in the long run.

Zarak, the little treacherous goul. The Mighty Sorcerer Kelek always kept praising about the little creature, but Warduke only tolerated its foul stench of personal greed and treachery because he knew the Half-Orc Assassin has been an efficient tool to the cause of Evil. For now.
Attachments
IMG_6704d.jpg
Warduke bringing Nightmare to Neverwinter
(57 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by JediPatrick on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Deeth and Strongheart had no choice.

Yet, they fought brilliantly, fending their way through the Orcs swords and axes, evading the claws and fangs of the mighty two-headed monster wolf mounts. They could have succeeded, carefully planning their escape with each blow of their trusty swords. But they didn't.

Mercion was already so weak. Already exhausted from the long walk through the snow, her willingness to keep their party alive through the cold was a mistake.

Deeth felt ashamed. She knew from the start Mercion was the weakest link of their adventuring party. She felt responsible, somehow, that she failed to see that her friend's self-sacrifice to their their well being was to bring doom to herself. And yet she let her use her healing spells on them, removing the harsh burns of the cold with her hands, soothing their grieving bodies from the pain of the long march.

So she failed her friend.

Mercion had fallen to the hands of the Evil Zorgar.

DEETH: "Mercion! No!"

MERCION: "Leave me! Save yourself!"

And as Strongheart pulled her away from the pack of Orcs, Deeth fought a tear in her eye and followed the Paladin up hill.

And so they left. They had no choice.

"I will come back to get you, Mercion my friend!" vowed Deeth. "I will not let you alone. I will get back for you, I promise."
Attachments
IMG_6753d.jpg
Attack of the Orc Hunting Pack
IMG_6760d.jpg
The Orcs pressing their attack
IMG_6762d.jpg
Surrounded
(44 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
IMG_6759d.jpg
Fallen Cleric
(48 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:38 am

If Zarak's deformed face could smile, it would look horrible. It would look like he was grinning his teeth in pain.

Thus Mercion could barely stand the monster's sight as she was brought back to her feet by Zorgar and his minions.

ZARAK: "Looks like your friends left you behind, Cleric. Must you be worth nothing for them to leave you astray in the hands of my orcs."

MERCION: "I am nothing indeed. Their mission is far more important than my own life."

ZARAK: "So we will see. A shame, really. For you. But not for my orcs who would probably like to feist on your body once my Lord no longer has use for you."

The half-orc turns his head and meets the furious gaze of Drex, the mighty warrior.

ZARAK: "I leave them to you. Warduke is coming. I can sense him. Send my regards."

DREX: "And where might you be going?"

ZARAK: "I'll follow the other two. Their path is unclear and I will learn more."

And so Zarak leaves his evil friends and leads his mount to the depths of the snow valley.
Attachments
IMG_6765d.jpg
Mercion captured
(60 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:39 am

Clerics and paladins know no fear. They are one with God and know their souls have nothing to fear of Earthly pains and suffering.

Yet, Mercion shivers, but it's not out of fear. She's cold, exhausted, vain. Of course, she knows the Evil WarLord by name and reputation. She knows he can break the strongest will. Yet, her faith is strong, stronger than this Evil. Although she knows her body will surely break in matters of hours at most, she has the conviction her soul will remain intact. And this alone brings her peace of mind. She will not die in vain. She will die knowing her friends have survived. And that alone is a worthy sacrifice.

WARDUKE: "And now, Cleric, we will discuss the location of your hidden Rebel base."

NOT!!!  lol!

Let's rephrase this, shall we?

WARDUKE: "And now, Cleric, you will reveal to me the secret way to Neverwinter."
Attachments
IMG_6639d.jpg
Mercion in the clutches of Warduke
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 11:46 am

Warduke is not the most cruel of the Evil Lords. He lacks empathy and compassion, yes. But he doesn't like to see his victims suffers for nothing. Torture has never been his strongest asset. He prefers his foes to endure a quick, honorable death in a warrior way.

However, that Cleric has proven more difficult to break than any of his previous victims. She knows fear, but she's able to bury it deep within herself, mastering her emotions like only a true warrior could do.

"We could break her arms and legs one at a time," asks Zorgar the Barbarian. "In my tribe, when we want to make people talk before we kill them, that's the way to go."

"No, let's cut off her limbs," interrupts Drex. "After we play with her a little bit, we could cut off her hands, then her feet. I'm sure she'll talk after that. If she doesn't bleed to death."

Warduke could slam these morons, but he needs them. Kelek needs them as well. He received clear instructions not to harm his comrades. And not to harm the prisoner, at least to let her live. His partners' methods were clearly out of the question.

So he looks at the Cleric  with his deep menacing glare.

"Feed her to the Neo Otyugh," he says. "If she claims her life is worth nothing, at least our beast will feast on her."
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 11:58 am

"Stop it right there, you thugs!"

Strongheart shouts his order from a distance, yet his voice commands and strike the enemy int he heart.

Zorgar, Drex and Warduke all turn around to see the great Good Paladin and his friend Deeth standing right beside them.

"Release our friend!" screams Deeth. "Release her or suffer the blades of our swords!"

"Well, well, my dear friends," whispers Warduke. "Come and get her!"

Tied upside down above the claws of the fierce Neo Otyugh, Mercion manages to lift her eyes. Hope. There is still hope. Her friends will save her. Finally! And as she hears the growling of the monster beneath her, as she hears the clashing of the swords above her, she finally faints and falls into oblivion.

And so the battle begins.
Attachments
IMG_6905d.jpg
Deeth and Strongheart to the rescue!
(53 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 1:48 pm

As Strongheart rushes toward Warduke, Deeth decides to deal with the other two minions.

Drex attacks first, swiftly and savagely. Swords begin clashing as sparks erupt from the friction of steel against steel.

"I will crush you, tiny lady!" rages Drex. "Then I'll cut off your limbs. Then I'll have our beasts eat your corpse before your heart stops beating!"

"What is it with you and cutting limbs and eating women?" asks Deeth. "I always suspects you were more barbarian then a real fighter. You have no honor."

"Who needs honor when Death is on your side?" laughs the fierce warrior. "You will die and I will feast!"

"You talk way too much," replies Deeth.
Attachments
IMG_6854d.jpg
Steel against steel
(58 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 1:54 pm

"You really think you can beat me, Paladin?" asks the Evil Warduke.

"Certainty is an absolute that exists only in the mind of the mindless beasts," says Strongheart.

Warduke laughs. "Nice words, always good at these, are you? But will your sword skills prove to outmatch mine?"

"I long to see," defies the Knight.

"So we shall see," replies Warduke.

And so the two enemies begin to fight.
Attachments
IMG_6871d.jpg
Arch Enemies
(70 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 2:50 pm

Even in his youth, the man that calls himself Grimsword has earned the reputation of being a vile and treacherous soul. He never hesitated to spread evil around him.

As far as he could remember, his first evil deed was giving up the names of his siblings to the small town mayor where he and his family grew up, falsely accusing them of thievery and larceny for crimes they did not commit. His goal was not to cover his own tracks -- though he did in so doing -- but merely to become the only heir of the family, tired of seeing his nice oldest brothers get all the father's attention, always. After his two brothers were condemned to the slave pits, and after he pushed her little sister in the nearby ravine pretending she got lost in the woods, he became his father's favorite -- obviously, he was the last child remaining. And he could get everything he wanted, always.

Yes, Grimsword is pure evil. An evil that makes the fearsome Drex pale in comparison. An Evil that makes Warduke pukes over his lack of honor. An Evil that even the mighty Barbarian Zorgar cannot beat in savagery. An Evil that Zarak the assassin sometimes envies.

So after the Evil Fighter sees Drex fall off the pit under the repeated attacks of the lady Knight Deeth, after he witnesses the demise of Zorgar who flees bleeding before the mighty sword, Grimsword jumps in the battle.

Deeth is caught by surprise. She barely fends the spiky morning star with her shield. The blow is powerful and the shock travels through the steel of her armor and aim straight to her bones.

Grimsword lifts his weapon, prepares to strike again: "And now young lady, you will die!"
Attachments
IMG_6868d.jpg
Deeth vs. Grimsword
(46 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 3:18 pm

I love it. The story is getting more in depth and the characters are feeling more fleshed out, like grimsword having brothers and a sister. It is really neat to see and the photography is spot on as usual.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 4:08 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
I love it. The story is getting more in depth and the characters are feeling more fleshed out, like grimsword having brothers and a sister. It is really neat to see and the photography is spot on as usual.

Thanks!! Very Happy

Honestly, I started this merely for fun, there was barely a story behind these shots. Now I'm trying to develop a little story line as I go, getting into the characters, elaborating on their motives and personalities. I have a lot of fun making this up and my wife and kids often make fun of me when I go out in the cold in the backyard with my little bag of toys and camera. It doesn't take that much to make me a happy grown up. Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 7:11 pm

Battling Grimsword is certainly not an easy task. But the courageous young knight Deeth has seen worse.

"You seem exhausted, young one," says Grimsword. "Let me ease your day. You will barely feel anything... in the end."

He talks too much. Why do these evil creep feel like voicing their desires of death and pain all the time? Do they think the fight will go by more easily? Do they really think it'll bring her on her knees begging to end this fight? Do they really think she's that stupid?

In these moments, Deeth is no words. She does not know words, she is all but the fight. She is action. And the blade in her hand is swift, agile, almost invisible, like an extension of her body and soul. She can feel the fine edge cutting through air, blowing her musical tones as the steel dances back and forth. Her sword is herself. Her armor is her skin. Her shield is her hand blocking and fencing Death.

And so the Evil Grimsword learns. He acknowledges in awe the defeat that's coming to him. The girl is fast, Deadly fast. And before he has time to adapt his fighting style, his opponent proves mightier and he stumbles to the ground, his blade lifted up from his hands, falling at the feet of the lady Knight.

"Surrender or die here," Deeth simply says.
Attachments
IMG_6930d.jpg
Clashing of steel
(67 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
IMG_6953d.jpg
Surrender or die here
(83 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 7:50 pm

Warduke is strong. His blows are fierce, mighty. At each blow of his sword, Strongheart feels the ram of the steel blade pondering through his bones. The Demon Warlord is much stronger than the last time he met him. He gains in power. Yes, the Paladin knows he will not be able to win this fight by his sole prayers, nor with his faith.

Strongheart knows what everyone thinks of him. He is brave. He is courageous. His arm is the strongest. And the battles he won in the name of the Lord are so numerous the mere idea of confronting him makes all Evil shivers.

Yet, the Good Paladin has earned his reputation through other means than his strength and valor. For he has always put the lives of others above his own. He will sacrifice himself for the sake of the weak. His arm may be strong, but his heart is the strongest. For he is Strongheart, the one with the Mighty Heart.

However, Strongheart is getting old. Each battle marks him with scars. In his body. In his soul. And at this old age, he begins to wonder. He begins to doubt. What if he’s no better then the evil he so battles? The blade he carries like an instrument of Death begins to be a burden, heavy, desecrating. He brings Death in hope it brings justice and peace. But is this ever worth killing for?

Strongheart knows he will not defeat the Evil Warlord by his mere strength. He will need to rely on cunning and strategy. So he slowly works his ways, slowly shifting his body sideways at each blow of the evil sword. At the end of his dance, the Evil Warduke is exactly where the Paladin wants him to be, turning his back to the cliff’s edge. And as he breathes heavily, his body aches and his sword is more and more of a burden in his hands.

“You are weak, old man,” laughs Warduke. “Maybe it’s time you meet your Maker.”

“After you, you brainless evil,” replies Strongheart.

And the Paladin makes his final move, trusting his sword forward, and then fencing sideways.

Fooled, trying to avoid the blow, Warduke makes one too many move and his feet slide on the icy edge. He can feel his body engulfed in the void. And as he falls down the ravine, he looks upwards and sees the relief in his opponent’s eyes.

“Strongheart!” screams the Evil Lord. “I will come back!”
Attachments
IMG_6921d.jpg
The Demise of Warduke
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 10:29 pm

We now find Deeth and Strongheart finally reaching the bottom of the torture pit after their successful battle against the Evil Knights. Hopefully, they will be able to save their friend Mercion from the beast.

"Oh no!" says Deeth as she first lays foot on the ground.

For the beast had already wrapped his tentacles around the Cleric. Their friend desperately tries to struggle, but the more she moves, the more the beast tightens his grip around her body. If she wouldn't die eaten alive by the monster, she'll suffocate in his arms.

"Lay still, my friend!" says Deeth.

"Together," whispers Strongheart. "Aim at the mouth, cutting his tentacles will only have them regrow and make the beast more aggressive."

"Understood," replies Deeth.

And it takes them no more then a few trials to accomplish their task, plunging their blades through the creature's mouth.

The monster dies within seconds, releasing its captive prey as its corpse stop shivering.

And thus Mercion is saved! Hurray! cheers
Attachments
IMG_6939d.jpg
The Neo Otyugh is hungry
(52 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
IMG_6946d.jpg
And the Oscar for Best Actor goes to... Strongheart the Good Paladin!
(68 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 10:14 am

I just caught up with the story.

The lore and pictures keep getting better and better. Very Happy

And the figures are great. I really like the Orcs and the wolves.
Back to top Go down
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 6:55 pm

It's been a while. A lot of things happened. Apart from the fact that I found and started a new job late March (hurray!!) and that we've learned that my wife is cured from cancer (even greater hurray!!!), the Realm of Dungones and Dragons evolved at a pace much too great for me to tell the whole story.

So let's just put this storyline in order with a bunch of pictures. As we say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so you'll be able to appreciate the direction the story is going. If not, well, let's just say you'll need more imagination to handle life, 'cause imagination is usually all you need when you enter the world of dungeons and dragons fantasy. Smile

Enjoy! Very Happy
Attachments
IMG_2214b.jpg
Happy birthday from Warduke and his pals!
(60 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
IMG_2496b.jpg
Deeth watching for more adventures.
(52 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
IMG_2497b.jpg
Hawkler never misses his target.
(50 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
IMG_2559b.jpg
There's never too many Warduke. But don't get fooled: there's always only one Warduke.
(79 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
IMG_2871b.jpg
Enters Warduke. And now, everyone leave please. Else starts the bloodbath.
(54 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
IMG_2982b.jpg
Warduke loves his liquor served in a skull. Preferably two skulls.
(69 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
IMG_3090b.jpg
Warduke, guardians of Tiamat the Dragon.
(96 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
IMG_3161b.jpg
Warduke says: Fuck Cancer.
(68 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
IMG_3780d.jpg
Why does Deeth always get ambushed by ugly beasts?
(115 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
IMG_3797b.jpg
There, you see? Another beast for Deeth! Common!
(87 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
IMG_3792b.jpg
At least Hawkler knows how to aim. But little does he know Warduke is instoppable. Even magic arrows cannot do anything against his evil appetites.
(109 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
IMG_3883b.jpg
Deeth surrounded by Death. There's nowhere to run from her faith, now...
(69 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
IMG_3886b.jpg
Warduke loves Death, because Death respects him. It's a mutual respect, really. Until warduke kills that son of a b***. Cause Death cannot beat Warduke. It's the Circle of Life, really.
(62 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures    Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else collect LJN Dungeons and Dragons figures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next