The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Empty
PostSubject: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:33 pm

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL at:

jruilopez76@gmail.com

PLEASE NO PMs, i dont use to check it very often

FOR SALE OR TRADE very nice PBP and "Poch" figures from my personal collection.Those figures are in great condition so the price will reflect the condition.I can send  picts under request.Prices are in EUROS and the payment will by by paypal gift or pay the fees.Shipping costs is extra and it will be ALLWAYS by registered mail.

NEW!!! BILOGO TAUN-TAUN 300€ OBO 25% OFF

Super rare item which was sold and latter found in Spain.Missing inserts

FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Bilogo10 FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Bilogo11FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Bilogo12FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Bilogo13FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Bilogo14FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Bilogo15FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Bilogo16FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Bilogo17

-PBP BIKER SCOUT , scar coo, WITH PBP MOTO JET[/u],Gray bottom variant for free. 200 €UROS 25% OFF
The figure is in great shape with minimal paint loss on the gloves.This is the "simettric glasses "variant".No yellowed torso.Original weapon.The moto jet have missing the back flaps.

FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Biker_10 FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Biker_11

-PBP BESPIN SECURITY GUARD, scar coo. 75 €UROS 25% OFF
The figure is in great shape with minimal rubs to the hands and in the golded details.Comes with original weapon

FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Bsg_pb10 FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Bsg_pb11

-PBP HAN SOLO no coo variant .Due to its exceptional  condition i have priced it at 200 €UROS. 25% OFF
The figures is in amazing shape, with only minimal paint rubs to the hair!!with "high detailed arms" and no yellowed figure!!If you are looking for an "almost perfect" PBP Han Solo , this is your figure Wink.Comes with original weapon

FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Han_so10 FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Han_so11

-PBP STORMTROOPER (High detailed variant) 50 €UROS 25% OFF
The figure display really nice, with minimal paint rubs to the hands.No yellowed figure.Comes with original PBP weapon

FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Stormi10 FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Stormi11

-PBP YODA, Lili Ledy style variant 200 €uros 25% OFF
In almost mint condition , with minimal paint rubs to the hands and feets.Comes with ORIGINAL PBP complements.If you are looking for a very nice PBP yoda here is yours Wink

FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Yoda_p10

-PBP TIE FIGTHER PILOT 50 €UROS 25% OFF
Figure have paint rubs on boots and gloves.The soulder´s emblems are almost gone.Comes with original weapon

FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Tfp_fr10 FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Tfp_ba10FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Tfp_le10FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Tfp_ri10

-PBP WALRUSMAN ,Light green variant .75 €UROS 25% OFF
This is the REAL PBP variant !! This is NOT the Euro variant!!The figure have paint rubs and comes with original weapon.cracked torso, tipycal on PBP plastics

FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Walrus10 FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Walrus11

-PBP HAMMER HEADBig scar coo variant 25 €UROS 25% OFF
Figure in nice condition,comes with original weapon

FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Hammer10

THANKS!!

Last edited by javiswspain on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:00 am; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:13 am

SOLD ITEMS
NEW!!!TAKARA R2-D2, in good condition !!100€ shipping registered included 25% OFFSOLD!!

FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Img_3713

FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! Img_3714

Last edited by javiswspain on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:13 am

New items added:Bilogo Taun-Taun + PBP motojet variants
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:34 pm

bump,.,.,.,,,,.,......,.,.
Back to top Go down
Jedi_june
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Jedi_june

PostSubject: Re: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Pm sent
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:46 pm

PBP luke Bespin sold, pending payment ,Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
8bitaaron
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:21 pm

Email sent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jedi_june
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Jedi_june

PostSubject: Re: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:02 pm

Payment sent for PBP/Ledy Bespin Luke & PM Sent, please confirm.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:07 am

20% Off in all the items listed!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi_june
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Jedi_june

PostSubject: Re: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:06 pm

Bump for Javi! Great seller. Will def deal with again. PBP Bespin Luke is awesome!

Thanks

:clap: celebrate
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:04 pm

You are Wellcome Junito!i am glad the figure arrives safety!
Cheers dude!
Back to top Go down
sw.1979
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sw.1979

PostSubject: Re: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:53 pm

email sent
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Bump with SOLD items
Back to top Go down
sw.1979
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sw.1979

PostSubject: Re: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:34 am

pbp yoda came today thank you very happy ,.
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Bump with SOLD items
Back to top Go down
Jedi_june
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Jedi_june

PostSubject: Re: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:01 pm

Just received another fig from Javi cheers and of course I love it lol!

Thanks again Javi
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:07 am

bump , .,,,.,.,.,,..,.,.
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:48 am

Takara R2 added!!
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:58 am

One day 25%OFF in ALL the items listed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!   FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS:PBP SPANISH STUFF and more !!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1