The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:22 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:
The old thread is full of dead eBay links, so if you post any SW eBay funnies or fails pls make sure you post the picture and not just the auction link Wink

Here are a few I've saved recently and a couple rescued from the old thread...

Listed as 'Bib Fortuna Test Shot Proto'
Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Bib_fo10

'Kenner Star Wars figure lot'
Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Kenner10

'Star Wars lot'
Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Leia_c10

'Star Wars figure rebel pilot loose'
Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Star_w10

'from a figure lot'
Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Luke_h10

Frostbite vader!
Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Variou10

BILLIAM666 wrote:
I have a folder where I keep funny Star Wars Ebay pictures. Here are some:

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Bd7wpw11

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Bknqrk10

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Capped10

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Fatman10

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Img_0210

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 The_ec11

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Greedo10

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Bkntc810

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Bllor510

Artoo_Detour wrote:

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Bdc3gq10

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Bddoq210

AJ - don't forget to add your dolls Laughing

Bwhahahahaha the Bib Fortuna test shot is pure gold, thanks for the laugh, great thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:07 pm

CONFIRMED variant, leia short cape...

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 S93y3Ol

Imperial "Frog Toed" Commander...

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 8hO3sQ8

Lando's lost his head!...

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 UsmnrUv

Nice Mask!....

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 E13i4h3

Next time, don't F*#K with the dog!

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 LJa2km0

Green Limbs?!?!, now meet the *ULTRA RARE* moldy limbs...

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 8SgFCoR

Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:18 pm

bwhahahahaha..... I needed a good laugh, thanks for the thread!

I actually saw that 3CPO w/o the hand and the guy was asking like $15 for it and I kept telling him it was worthless and he insisted it was worth a lot more than what he was selling if for :scratch:
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Awesome, great to see so many funny additions cheers + earned for all the contributors Stormie Smiley

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:45 am

That Jawa would work well in a bonfire diorama. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Don't mess with a wookie part 3....

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 WrGdC1A

Back to top Go down
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:38 pm

My C scale must be off...

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 C8r2
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:26 pm

holy be-jesus jawdrop Thats a real beauty ... maby the seller grades on a scale of 1 to a 100 Suspect

on a scale of 1 - 100 I would give that little fella a 9.3 ++ NM (nicely mangled) Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:58 am

lol! awesome 'don't mess with a Wookie Pt III'

LOL @ the C-8 R2 Laughing

Here's another batch of misfits. The arms dealers are very generous lol!

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Eb210

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Eb510

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Eb310

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Eb410

and poor battle damaged Han simply too injured to even raise his new blaster !!

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Eb110

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:02 am

affraid
Max Rebo slowly becoming Yoda ?

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Eb610

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:57 am

It must be a nightmare getting shoes to fit...

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 PrbLPiu

Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:26 am

[quote="walkie"]It must be a nightmare getting shoes to fit...

or never knowing if your coming or going What a Face

I love errors like this !!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:44 am

You have to wonder whether errors like the Greedo above are all genuine, or if some are the product of a bored employee on the assembly line 'having a laugh' (It must have been a pretty mind numbing putting these things together).
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:59 pm

[img]Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Kgrhqr11[/img]
[img]Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 T2ec1610[/img]

Described as a good restoration project. lol!
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:25 am

Saw this one this morning. It's "special" alright. lol!

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Pictur32
Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Pictur33
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:38 am

Great additions, guys! + on your way.

One of the funniest threads, ever! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:02 am

Awesome additions everyone Razz + from here too.

Love 'Loopy' Greedo with his two right feet... almost like Gerry 'Loopy' Fleck with his two left feet in 'Best In Show'

https://youtu.be/DC_PACr5cT8

Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:11 am

Yeah, great thread guys, keep em coming.....
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:28 am

@Clint...loving the logray LOL

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:38 am

no need for words.....

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 5PAHNL9

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 IErDWvk

Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:25 pm

ya know it's almost worth buying one and making it a raffle prize LOL

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:44 pm

walkie wrote:

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 IErDWvk

"That's no moon!"

Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:08 pm

yes please - I would like a SAMPLE :Drool:
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Suprised AJ hasn't jumped on this.

Back to top Go down
plantainman
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
plantainman

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:41 pm

RARE TEEBO VARIANT SPOTTED..........

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 Teebo_10

Its known as the BibKlaatuLogray Teebo, COO unkown Razz

GTD 100% Genuine Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next