The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread   Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:48 am

I forgot to add:

I was prooven wrong many times and will in future. Nobody knows everything. If anyone thinks I think of myself Im waterproof he is wrong!

So now back to the good parts:

Javier contacted me and we will also solve this issue I guess!

Hope to hear more from Sergio tonight

And I contacted JaviTC.....everything is fine there!

I have no clue what I have done to the other two guys, but honestly as a noob to the forum people have gone through much more then that.....am I wrong??

Regards

Wolff
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread   Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:55 am

I hope this all settles down soon. We need Wolff, Oli and Lee here... Those guys have brought a TON to TIG...
I can be stoned for what I said about that POCH Fett being too expensive. I choose not to buy it and stand by my opinion. And "Ultra Rare" means something quite different to me...
Back to top Go down
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
thegame

PostSubject: Re: Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread   Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:11 am

They should follow in this forum.Yesterday I said that I was out. I don't want to bother anyone with my horrible figures and my absurd information.I n a couple of days disappear from the Forum.
Can I ask you a favor? Can you tell me your nickname of ebay?
Thank you!

The_Dark_Artist wrote:
I hope this all settles down soon. We need Wolff, Oli and Lee here... Those guys have brought a TON to TIG...
I can be stoned for what I said about that POCH Fett being too expensive. I choose not to buy it and stand by my opinion. And "Ultra Rare" means something quite different to me...
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread   Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:18 am

Dr Dengar wrote:
I am 100% sure when we all would meet face to face in a bar at Friday night, we would have a great evening. Spanish, Germans, Danish, Britisch, Dutch, Aussies, Americans, etc.…. having a beer, discussing variants and women, and having fun. smoke

I see how it is Marco Suspect . The Canadians get lost in the etc. No . No vintage for you this Christmas. Just moose poop. Laughing
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread   Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:26 am

Hi Sergio. No one said your figures were horrible with absurd information. I just can't see myself spending $911 for a POCH Fett. That's just my opinion. Nothing personal.
Truely Rare to me means 10 to 15 or less. I don't use that word often. Hard to find is something more I can understand for POCH and PBP.
I do not buy on Ebay.
All my best
Back to top Go down
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
thegame

PostSubject: Re: Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread   Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:35 am

I respect your opinion, of course. I say this sincerely.

Regards

The_Dark_Artist wrote:
Hi Sergio. No one said your figures were horrible with absurd information. I just can't see myself spending $911 for a POCH Fett. That's just my opinion. Nothing personal.
Truely Rare to me means 10 to 15 or less. I don't use that word often. Hard to find is something more I can understand for POCH and PBP.
I do not buy on Ebay.
All my best
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread   Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:40 am

kisstour03 wrote:
Dr Dengar wrote:
I am 100% sure when we all would meet face to face in a bar at Friday night, we would have a great evening. Spanish, Germans, Danish, Britisch, Dutch, Aussies, Americans, etc.…. having a beer, discussing variants and women, and having fun. smoke

I see how it is Marco Suspect . The Canadians get lost in the etc. No . No vintage for you this Christmas. Just moose poop. Laughing

Moose poop...... only Canadians can think about that. lol!

Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 Farted-small
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread   Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:59 am

Sergio, I'm sure others, including myself, would like to learn more about figures like the POCH Fett.
Also, I spoke wrong before. I no longer buy on Ebay. But I did buy on Ebay before. I own a Meccano Fett you sold in an auction months ago. Nice figure.
Back to top Go down
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
thegame

PostSubject: Re: Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread   Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:20 pm

I am glad that you liked the figure.

All the best

The_Dark_Artist wrote:
Sergio, I'm sure others, including myself, would like to learn more about figures like the POCH Fett.
Also, I spoke wrong before. I no longer buy on Ebay. But I did buy on Ebay before. I own a Meccano Fett you sold in an auction months ago. Nice figure.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread   Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:36 pm

The_Dark_Artist wrote:

Definately! I would like to think that we are all here to share information & learn from each other! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread   Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Marco
Forget about the Moose poop. I think everyone should sit down and have some of that Moose piss that we call beer. Very Happy That might make everyone's mood a little lighter. Laughing

Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 12_10_10
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread   Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:36 pm

Nice choice Commander Clint. A beer made right in my old hometown.
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread   Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:34 am

After i have writen a whole reply To Wolff's post, i erased it becouse i think, it doesnt gonna change this horrible show.instead of that kind of reply i Just want To say :
After being involved JUST for be friend with spanish collectors , i have To say that i have nothing personal Vs Kenneth, Lee,Wolff or Oli.i Just want To apologize if any of My words, during the disscusion , May have disturved any of you all.And an special public sorry To Oli, i have nothing personal Vs you.
Thanks and goodbye all,
Javi
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread   Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:00 am

No problem Javi, and I apologise if any of my words caused you unintended offence.

I spoke to my wife about this whole argument and her advice was that "we should all get over ourselves - they are just stupid plastic toys" - she's Australian! Smile
Back to top Go down
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
thegame

PostSubject: Re: Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread   Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:08 am

Hello to all, I Wanted to say a few last messages to several members of the community:

(Sorry for my english)
Oli: I am sorry. I have never had anything personal against you (unfortunately you yes had it with me ) It is possible that I was interpreting badly some things that you said to Luis. I do not want that you leave the forum for me. I say it sincerely.

Lee and Wolff: Wolff, we have to continue speaking very much. I consider you to be a great collector and a guy that shares of disinterested form his valuable information. I love your guide of coo areas. For me, your better work. when I was a collector, this guide was marvelous for my " good enough " collection... LOL Wink (it is a joke) Simply Wolff, in POCH and PBP listens to the Spanish collectors please, you will learn very much.

Lee, sorry so much. Always we have had a good relation. I should not have got angry for that you were doubting my figure. But I would like if you want to know on them that you speak with me. You have my e-mail.

Ricardo (Ackbar100) This guy is a very good friend of mine. He is a TOP collector. You have very much that to say on POCH and PBP. To show some figures that are not known .... do not retire in the forum.... A good friend, spoke to me about "Julio César" Wink Wink Wink .... Javi you are the top expert in this ..... thank you for having taught so many things to me ... and thank you for your friendship. JaviTC and Luis .... mates do not go away. Reconsider it please.

Marco ... I feel very much this. You are a person that I have very much appreciation. You know it.

Community: I feel very much this disagreeable incident. I assume my part of fault. Sorry so much.

Happy collection to all,
Good Bye.

olisuds wrote:
No problem Javi, and I apologise if any of my words caused you unintended offence.

I spoke to my wife about this whole argument and her advice was that "we should all get over ourselves - they are just stupid plastic toys" - she's Australian! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread   Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:41 am

Hey Sergio,

Best of luck to you also! Smile Both within this hobby and in your personal life. Hopefully you'll one day consider joining the TIG forum again in order to diccuss Poch/PBP variants with the rest of us and have lots of fun.

Personally I would be very sad to see Luis, JaviTC and Ricardo leave TIG. I don't feel personal responsible, if they choose to do so but I'm very sad, if they don't feel welcome/appreciated in here. We don't see their Poch/PBP collections as poor in any ways. It's however okay to disagree about some figures, but this forum (myself included) also need to listen to other opinions and theories within Poch/PBP from the new Spanish members with open minds. Maybe some of us havn't been good enough to do so, and maybe some of the new Spanish members have misunderstood some of our comments? Or they just don't know the members in here good enough yet to realize, that sometimes this is just the way that for instance Wolff replies to people. He also can be tough against me at times, if he doesn't agree about some Poch/PBP related issues LOL! Wink It's certainly not because anyone (Wolff, Oli, Lee, me etc) in here have ANYTHING against Spanish collectors. I can say that for 100 % sure!!!

I sincerely hope, that we now can continue sharing and discussing our beloved Poch and PBP figures and theories in Marco's Poch/PBP thread. Spanish, German, Britsh, Dutch, Swedish, Mexican, Danish collectors and so on. We're all here, because we love vintage star wars collecting, and because we want to learn new things and have fun with our hobby!! This in ONLY a hobby - this is a place where we should all be happy to be and forget about those problems, that we might have in our personal life.

I'm also really sorry about the way, that these last few days have developed in this forum. Actually I would almost go as far as calling it "tragical"! Isn't it now the right time to look forward and maybe forget about hurtfull feelings and comments in here for the past days? I really think so myself...!! None of us can take back what has been said in here, but maybe we can forgive and do much better from now on?

Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread   Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Good to see everyone becoming friends again Smile it's just 3 days to the end of the world so now is a good time. I hope those Mayans are wrong because I would be pissed if I didn't see what was in my secret santa box!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread   Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Response To Sergio Thegame-sw In The POCH/PBP Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2