The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow Empty
PostSubject: FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow   FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:23 pm

Hey folks. Was cleaning up in the collecting room and unpacked the SW after a recent move. Time for some of it to go. Some of my prices may be a bit off. I suck at C Grading figures so the pics and descriptions speak for me. All weapons and accessories are legit and real as best as I can tell. Offers welcome. Paypal gift. Shipping not included in prices. More items to follow.

1st Gen, Darth Vader and Imperial Gunner Polish articulated figures. The Vader has his arms held on with straight pins. This is how he came to me. The legs are held on by their own plastic pins. I've never tried to move them. The Gunner has all four limbs held in place by straight pins. Again this is how he came to me. Asking $60 each. Offers are more than welcome. I may be off in my pricing I've been out of the loop for awhile.

FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow 0029Polish1stgens

Princess Leia. Nice white figure. No major paint issues. No cape rips and cape is real as far as i know. No weapon. SPF
FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow 083

FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow 084-1

X-Wing Luke. Nice figure. Only real issues are a paint rub on the strap that goes up his butt and at the base of his helmet and some paint on his helmet. Weapon included. $15

FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow 077-1

FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow 078-1

FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow 079-1

Last edited by kisstour03 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow   FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:16 am

PM sent!!
Back to top Go down
CloneTrooperDan
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
CloneTrooperDan

PostSubject: Re: FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow   FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:29 am

Pm sent.....
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow   FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:33 am

Let me know when your ready to sell that big ugly blue pig you got from some hoser!

Gam Guard
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow   FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Weekend bump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow   FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: Polish 1st. Gen. articulated figures. Misc. odds and ends. More to follow

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1