The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Macman
New User
New User

Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster Empty
PostSubject: Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster   Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Good evening, I'm trying to source a weapon for my SM biker scout?. I was directed on to this forum by someone from the starwars forum. My user name is the same on there as it is on here.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster   Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:44 pm

welcome As with most Ledy accessories they are very difficult to find by themselves. You're probably better of trying to find a complete one. Perhaps aim for a different version of the short mouth Scout:
Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster SDC10973
There are actually 3 variations Smile (the V on his belly is molded differently)
Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster SDC10970
Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster SDC10971
Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster SDC10972

there is a 4th version to
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster   Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:05 pm

I agree with AJ it would be cheaper to get the whole figure I personally have two biker scouts but I can only confirm that one of the blasters is a lili ledy one I had it since it was new the other the fig is lili ledy but the blaster I don't know as far as I know the ledy ones are lettered from A-C I heard there might be an E also but not sure and the "B" is backwards they are on the handgrip usally on the right side lower part in a circle and they are darker grey colour then the regular ones if you get lucky and do find one it would cost you around 40 dollars and up can't get access to my photo bucket or I would show you a photo of the ledy one verses a reg one just so you could see the difference if you haven't seen one before.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster   Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:31 pm

Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster Slide25_20
when in doubt check this out Smile : http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2135p360-the-lili-ledy-discussion-thread
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster   Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:31 am

Thanks AJ I was told that the other blaster was a ledy but I wasn't sure I never heard of one without having a letter so now I have two figs both with the proper blasters I was thinking of selling one of the figs but because I wasn't 100% sure even though I was told it was a ledy blaster but it had no letters on it I was going to sell it stating it wasn't a ledy blaster now I am going to keep it I learned a new thing cool.
Back to top Go down
Macman
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster   Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:55 pm

Thanks for your advise guys, I might have to have a scout round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster   Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wtb biker scout s/m LL blaster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1