The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB: Resealed Palitoy Chewbacca 12 back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Palifan
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Palifan

WTB: Resealed Palitoy Chewbacca 12 back Empty
PostSubject: WTB: Resealed Palitoy Chewbacca 12 back   WTB: Resealed Palitoy Chewbacca 12 back I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:36 am

I'm looking for a resealed Palitoy 12 back Chewbacca to complete my collection. I already have one with a very yellowed bubble and would love to get hold of one with a clear bubble. Also it would mean I could finally get rid of the one I made using a Kenner cut card!

Please contact me if it's something you can help with.

Ian
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Resealed Palitoy Chewbacca 12 back   WTB: Resealed Palitoy Chewbacca 12 back I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Hi there. welcome to TIG

To help with your search introducing yourself and posting some pics of your Palitoy collection would really he;p your cause Smile
Back to top Go down
mr_palitoy
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mr_palitoy

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Resealed Palitoy Chewbacca 12 back   WTB: Resealed Palitoy Chewbacca 12 back I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Have you got the other 11 MOC? If so that's quite an achievement. Reseals pop up for Chewbacca on ebay a few times a year. The last one sold in August for £60. You could also make your own from a cardback.

cheers Jason
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mrpalitoy
Palifan
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Palifan

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Resealed Palitoy Chewbacca 12 back   WTB: Resealed Palitoy Chewbacca 12 back I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:52 am

mr_palitoy wrote:
Have you got the other 11 MOC? If so that's quite an achievement. Reseals pop up for Chewbacca on ebay a few times a year. The last one sold in August for £60. You could also make your own from a cardback.

cheers Jason

Hi Jason,
I do have the other 11 (along with the other first 20), and also the 2 versions of Han and the only 2 Jawa bubble variations I've ever seen (not sure if there's a VC bubble version as I had one as a child but as everyone else I didn't keep the card back so don't know if a Palitoy version did exist for sure).

I always keep a close eye out on Ebay for the Chewbacca one but but haven't seen one that doesn't have damage to the card and thought it was worth an ask through this forum, you never know someone may be able to help me out. As for the making of my own from a Palitoy cardback it's what I already have in my collection and would love to upgrade it. I have also made 2 other reseals this way but was lucky enough to have a Palitoy cut card of both Luke and Leia so the reseals are of a high standard and the bubbles have never been opened! I would love a complete unopened run of 12 and 20 backs but realised years ago that I would never be able to afford it so this is the next best thing and I'm happy enough with the way it is.

I'll try to add the pictures of my collection if I can figure out how to do it.

All the best - Ian
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Resealed Palitoy Chewbacca 12 back   WTB: Resealed Palitoy Chewbacca 12 back I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:30 pm

Hi Ian,

Welcome to TIG! Very Happy

We would love to see your Palitoy collection.

Here is how you can post pics on this forum.

• Open a photoshare account, for instance photobucket, flickr.
  • Upload your pictures from your computer
  • Copy the IMG code of the desired pic into your post
  • Done!

WTB: Resealed Palitoy Chewbacca 12 back Dia1-40

If you like multiple pics, just copy the IMG codes of the respective pics.

Please PM me if this does not work for you (after trying a bit), as I don't want Jason's thread to be hijacked. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Palifan
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Palifan

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Resealed Palitoy Chewbacca 12 back   WTB: Resealed Palitoy Chewbacca 12 back I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:58 am

Palifan wrote:

I'm looking for a resealed Palitoy 12 back Chewbacca to complete my collection. I already have one with a very yellowed bubble and would love to get hold of one with a clear bubble. Also it would mean I could finally get rid of the one I made using a Kenner cut card!

Please contact me if it's something you can help with.

Ian

Just wanted to say that my collection is now up on the Vintage Star Wars Limelights section.

I now have more than in the pictures I've posted but I thought it would be good to put them up anyway, more pictures to follow at some point.

Ian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Resealed Palitoy Chewbacca 12 back   WTB: Resealed Palitoy Chewbacca 12 back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: Resealed Palitoy Chewbacca 12 back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1