The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nohandluke
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video   Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Hey all,

My friend RussG introduced me to this forum. I'm a lifelong vintage Star Wars collector (born in 1978). I was the guy behind the "Don't Eat the Yellow Saber" video and Russ was kind enough to point me here where it was being discussed. Thought you all might be interested in my latest Star Wars video about Kenner's Jabba the Hutt toys. Glad to be here. A lot of the topics look interesting. Been reading a lot of good content. Well, anyway, enjoy!

Back to top Go down
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video   Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Enjoying your vids alot, saw this one the other day, looking forward to more of them! Cool
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video   Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Welcome to TIG welcome LOL at the new video, great work!

Love the disco scenes and Lando singing Sinatra... he did make his own records btw, albeit as Scott Joplin lol!

Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video Scott_11
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video   Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:43 pm

A big welcome to Retroblast!!! cheers

BTW:

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video   Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Totally Brillaint Video - Disco Rebo night and Karaoke Lando was hilarious.

Nice one Paul and Marco for the follow-up... I had to listen to "Scott Joplin" to see if he was a belter... was actually disapointed when all he did was just read out the lines on the funky tune

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video   Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:57 pm

Allow me to make a small off topic remark:

Great to see you here Craigy!!! Hope you are doing well!! Very Happy

OK back to topic.......

...well sort of. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
nohandluke
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video   Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Thanks everyone. It's great to be here and interacting with vintage fans. For too long I was surrounded by POTF2/Hasbro collectors and I couldn't get them to understand what a money-sink their hobby tends to be compared with vintage. I think I'm getting an idea for another video....hmm....
Back to top Go down
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video   Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Welcome to TIG!

Well spoken/written and nicely executed! I damn near spit up my drink when karaoke Lando made an appearance. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video   Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:24 am

Welcome to TIG nohandluke. Love the video the disco scene had me Laughing Laughing, as said before well written and well filmed a nice change from the normal rubbish on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video   Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt and Friends Kenner retrospective video

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1