The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some of you might have seen it but going to show it off anyway ... Betty from Archie comics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Russquatch
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Russquatch

some of you might have seen it but going to show it off anyway ... Betty from Archie comics  Empty
PostSubject: some of you might have seen it but going to show it off anyway ... Betty from Archie comics    some of you might have seen it but going to show it off anyway ... Betty from Archie comics  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:18 am

Just got her back from the frame shop today ... drawn by John Sterling Lucas who drew Archie comics from the late 70s to late 80s I think he said ... and still dose misc. comic art ... ended up being a friend of his via facebook so commissioned Betty as a cowgirl from him ...

some of you might have seen it but going to show it off anyway ... Betty from Archie comics  DSC_0041

some of you might have seen it but going to show it off anyway ... Betty from Archie comics  DSC_0043

first time in about 10 years I had an item pro framed ... holy smokes ... new appreciation to framed items ... and for sure if I can I will keep up my own framing when I can ... but this thing I couldn't do myself ... and really she's worth the money I had to fork out

I'm just stoked it looks so good framed .... so sorry if you saw it already and are getting tired of seeing her LOL LOL LOL
Back to top Go down

some of you might have seen it but going to show it off anyway ... Betty from Archie comics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1