The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD) Empty
PostSubject: FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD)   FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:11 am

I have a 7 pack and a 3 pack in my collection as well as some other baggies , looking to sell as a set but would also sell separately.

Pictures and info can be given to anyone interested , Smile

Last edited by Joe_O on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD)   FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:27 am

Joe_O wrote:
I have a 7 pack and a 3 pack in my collection as well as some other baggies , looking to sell as a set but would also sell separately.

Pictures and info can be given to anyone interested , Smile

How come your offloading your baggies Joe?

Great sets by the way lads an and super chance to pick them up if i wasnt spent up i'd consider getting them myself!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD)   FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:34 am

Interested yes, also broke Laughing Not the multipacks with the stupid WSD in them :scratch: You can't sell them Joe.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD)   FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:37 am

To fund another purchase Jay! I love these things and even though it took me ages to get them in the first place I know I could buy them back at some stage, what I am looking to buy is probably something I don't have the same luck with!

Here are the pictures of the multipacks -

7 Pack "Villains" Mailer
FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD) 7PK

3 pack "Dungeon" Mailer
FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD) 3PK

I have a bunch of ROTJ baggies as well that I can include on the deal , ideally its easier for me if I can find someone interested in the entire lot, but happy to listen to anyone interested in one of the multipacks.
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD)   FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:10 am

Very nice multipacks Joe,good luck with the sale! Very Happy

You must be after something BIG to part with these,can't wait to see what it is! Cool
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD)   FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:12 am

Did Boba Fett come in any packs like this???
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD)   FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:29 am

coachk28 wrote:
Did Boba Fett come in any packs like this???
I didn't realise how many multipacks there are : http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3134549&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#3134549 so boba is in a few
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD)   FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:32 am

Yep there are a lot known but some are really scarce, Andy's collection is pretty awesome and there are only 2 people known to have more than him.
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD)   FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:40 am

Good luck with the sale Joe. I hate to see you have to sell these, but it will be worth it. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD)   FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:42 am

Another pre-production item, huh? Or a Lily Ledy maybe. Cool
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD)   FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:47 am

Thanks guys, I don't really want to sell them but hey ho, when push comes to shove these lose! I won't reveal what could be coming if I can sell these but its definitely something I can't let go.

Prices for the two:

7 pack : $200

3 pack : $120

All figures are mint and pieced together by myself seperately, it took me a long time to find the boxes as when these come up they are usually sealed or complete like mine, I did it the hard way! lol

The 3 pack has one top flap missing and some discoloration but by far the harder to find of the two, the 7 pack has a bit of wear to the box but for the most part these are in good condition, one sealed side on each box and all baggies are factory sealed and in great condition.

I would sell both multipacks for $300 and chuck in a sealed Emperor mailer as well if someone wanted them both.

They also have their ROTJ catalog books as well
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD)   FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:33 am

These are now on HOLD for the time being, thanks for all the interest and PM's !

If a sale falls through these will be up again till sold Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD)   FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:34 am

Multipacks are now sold !

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD)   FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: Sears and JC Penny Multipacks: $300 the pair + free gift!(SOLD)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1