The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thank you for your service Chris_J

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:55 am

Sad to hear you leave, but its Great that you stick around as a member
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:49 am

Good luck Chris in your new offline pursuits! And thanks for offering to continue doing the FOTW threads cheers
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Another one down Crying or Very sad
Have fun with whatever you do, Chris. Cool
Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:49 am

Geez! Chris I will miss you! Sad
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:56 am

Fuck Im not dead. Starting to sound like a funeral up in here. lol! Im not going anywhere, just wanted to be not tied down in case something was to happen where I needed to be away for awhile where I couldnt do the job I was given. I try to put 100% into it when I was doing it and right now Im not able to do that. Plus I have to see what I can do with coming up with some new and original ideas that I think would be great for here that will def put TIG over the top as a forum. As of now, the ones I did come up with are being used by others, so I have to do some thinking on what would be the next awesome thing, get it all laid out and then come back with a vengeance. I still have a few good ones in my head now, but I dont want to say anything about it at the moment, at least until the time is right.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:12 am

Yeah. Thanks. Awesome work. What a Face

Guys don't worry. Chris is too damned nosey to not check in here most days. I'm stuck with him regardless on our own forum.

And Tim. It has been too long. So just for you TREK
Back to top Go down
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Chris always there to help me get an answer even to my dumb questions.

I thank you man for helping me expand my knowledge on the Toys side of Star Wars dude. You are a class act!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Thank you, Chris for all your work. You helped TIG become the great place it is.

yoda
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:31 pm

Same thoughts as others really. Glad you were around to help TIG through a tough time and glad you're still hangin' around. Good luck with work, I know its been hectic lately.

Rock out with you cock out! drinking2 :buzzing: drinking smoke alien
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Oh I got a big surprise in the works as soon as I get a few things worked out. I hope it all works out perfect in the end. Im not dropping no hints at what it is right now, but will say marriage is NOT it! I havent lost my damn mind all the way yet. lol! But I will say its something Ive been thinking about for awhile. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dylbacca
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
dylbacca

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Chris,

Been taking a break from the boards due to shit getting all serious for me. Came back to see this thread. Always been a fan of your work my dude. All the best on the new endeavor.

Best, dylan
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Sorry to hear this Chris. I'm sure you have good reasons but I hope you will still be posting! Oli
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:45 am

Sorry to hear this man, all the best with your future endevours!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Heres surprise #1

http://droidscentral.forumotion.com/

Hope everyone likes it. Im still doing some tweeking to it to make it look better. Hope to see some of the oddball collectors around over there. Its going to be a forum to start, but I would like to turn it into an archive later on for anything oddball. This is one of the things Ive been wanting to do for a couple years now, and I finally got around to working on it. A very special thanks to ratherchildish for the banner work.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Surprise #2

http://rancorspit.forumotion.com/

Yhea, Ive been a busy one lately. Wink
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:40 pm

Since I was asked nicely and somewhat not so nicely last night in chat, I figured I would explain whats going on here.

The 2 sites I started last night was something that has been in the works for awhile now. The oddball one was an idea I came up with 2 years (yes 2 YEARS) ago. My love for oddball items grew to the point where I was wanting to make a site similar to the SWCA strictly for oddball items. Not only have I discussed it here with a few people, but in private also. I had the ground work started a year ago, but didnt have the passion for it at the time with all the things going on. So recently I decided to up the ante and get things going again on it and decided to try it out as a forum. I know it was said last night "what ours aint good enough any more". Yhea it is, but as I said, this was something I was wanting to do for awhile now and I did it. Simple as that. Theres really no place around that is directly for this line of the hobby and I wanted something for it. Oddball items is the most under rated area of SW collecting there is.

Now for the other one. This was an idea that came up in chat one night about doing it. Several people here was thinking in the same lines at the time when things were looking its darkest around here. It was discussed about what would happen if there was a new place pop up and it went from there. Ive had that thought in the back of my mind since that time and even offered my help here to help things along to see if we could actually make things better here instead. It has and will always get better with the members here. And I have to say once again that I do and always will appreciate what everyone has said here in this thread and in private on what I accomplished here on TIG. That was my main goal, to help turn this place around. But anyway, the reason why I did the second site was basically one of those things I just wanted to do. Im one of those who when you tell me I cant do something, Ill prove you wrong and do it anyway. Yes I now have 3 forums Im doing just because I was told I couldnt do it. Hell before the day is over with, I might start a 4th dealing with Ewoks. lol!

If these do good, then Im happy. If they dont, Ill still be happy. It was just something I was wanting to do for awhile now, simple as that. And I seen a few was wondering what my thinking was for do it, whats this and why now. Well I already explained my thinking of it already. Why now? Why not? Theres a certain matter going on I wont get into that I know of that made me want to try it now for when that time comes. If things turn out good on that matter, I might not even worry about it much anymore. But it is a fail safe just in case it doesnt. Those in the know know what Im talking about. Now for the whats this. That was explained pretty much in detail now. So hope with all thats said that the feathers that was ruffled last night will smooth back out again. I do believe that when I started up the comic forum, I promised I wasnt going anywhere. That still holds true now. Im still here. But if anybody wants to still question my motives, Im just a pm away. Ill get into more detail if your that curious on it.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 0a562c11

I wanna see you set the record for the most forums run by one guy. It's going to be awesome lol!

Good luck with them mate. If I can be arsed...and you don't ban wankers like me...I will sign up to at least one of them. Not sure which one though? I reckon you should start an ALL vintage toys forum. I would definately be in on that tongue
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:10 am

Josh wrote:
I reckon you should start an ALL vintage toys forum. I would definately be in on that tongue

Dont give me no ideas. lol!
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:39 am

Haha. I'm in Cool
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:34 am

Josh wrote:
I wanna see you set the record for the most forums run by one guy. It's going to be awesome lol!

Is that because you are running out of forums Josh? Smile

Josh wrote:
Good luck with them mate. If I can be arsed...and you don't ban wankers like me...I will sign up to at least one of them. Not sure which one though?

Better hedge your bets mate and join them all lol!
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:03 am

Running out of forums? LOL! That's what sock puppet accounts are for, Oli Wink

:scratch: I wonder who I could be.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:05 pm

OK admit it Josh, it was you standing in front of that mirror, holding a Sandcrawler. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:02 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:

OK admit it Josh, it was you standing in front of that mirror, holding a Sandcrawler. Very Happy

You mean this?
Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 SWtits_

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:35 pm

tundra9 wrote:
Dr Dengar wrote:

You mean this?
Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 SWtits_

lol! lol! lol!

Josh, Id do you then. lol! Nice tits mate. :Drool:
Back to top Go down
Bluestars
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Bluestars

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:40 pm

thank you for all the work you've done. all the best, mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your service Chris_J   Thank you for your service Chris_J - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you for your service Chris_J

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next