The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
greedo_porter
New User
New User

Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member) Empty
PostSubject: Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member)   Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:25 am

Hi guys!

Just joined the boards today,

I'm from Sydney Australia and i'm 21 years old.

I made my first MOC purchase when i was 16 years old but due to lack of funds, stopped up until this year where i have jumped right back in. I'm currently trying to put together a run of the first 20 on 20 backs and always looking for all things Greedo and Hammerhead which are my fav figs.

I'm still very much a noob and looking forward to learning alot.

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member)   Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:09 am

welcome Us aussies are going to take over soon Very Happy Are you aiming for offerless 20 backs? The second wave of 8 (20Bs) are not the easiest to source. Perhaps only a handful of complete runs are out there.
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member)   Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:22 am

Welcome to the boards.
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member)   Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:32 am

Welcome from up the road in Coffs Greedo. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
KJ
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member)   Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:54 am

<<< Brisbane
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member)   Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:54 am

Welcome Greedo porter welcome Great to have yet another Aussie onboard!

aussiejames wrote:
welcome Us aussies are going to take over soon Very Happy

TIG will shortly be announcing a name change from 'TIG' to 'TAG' - The Australian Gunnery lol!
Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member)   Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:12 am

Welcome to TIG! Enjoy the boards! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greedo_porter
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member)   Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:42 am

aussiejames wrote:
welcome Us aussies are going to take over soon Very Happy Are you aiming for offerless 20 backs? The second wave of 8 (20Bs) are not the easiest to source. Perhaps only a handful of complete runs are out there.

Hi James,

Im collecting them with Fett offers. The ones i have so far are 20G's (Greedo, Tusken Raider, LXW) However im not too worried about the backs, i just dont like the black stickers.

I really want a 20 back C though Smile they're my fav
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member)   Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:31 am

hey greedo brother, im from sydney mate, i only joined up yesterday lol, great to see a few aussies here, where abouts in sydney are you, are you into loose or variant collecting, im in potts point, might have to meet up one day, cheers mate.....

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE :clap: cheers cyclops
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member)   Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:30 pm

Hi Welcome to Tig mate! Cool
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member)   Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:00 pm

welcome Greede_Porter!

So now we have Ozzie Greedo, and Greedo_Porter.

I wonder who is the next aussie, joining our ranks. Very Happy

Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member) Lead_watts-420x0

Last edited by Dr Dengar on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
greedo_porter
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member)   Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Hey ozzie greedo,

Im currently living out west near penrith which sucks ! Was leaving in glebe but split with the gf (who lived w/ me) so moved home looking to get back out closer to the city soon !

I dont have a very big collection yet, slowly growing. Trying to put together a run of first 20 on 20 backs and anything Greedo!

Are you a Greedo collector or have any other focuses.
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member)   Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm

greedo_porter wrote:
Hey ozzie greedo,

Im currently living out west near penrith which sucks ! Was leaving in glebe but split with the gf (who lived w/ me) so moved home looking to get back out closer to the city soon !

I dont have a very big collection yet, slowly growing. Trying to put together a run of first 20 on 20 backs and anything Greedo!

Are you a Greedo collector or have any other focuses.

hey brother, mate nothing wrong with penrith mate, after all its the home of the mighty panthers, Im a massive PARRAMATTA EELS fan in the rugby league, but i have a soft spot for our westie cousins...

I chose the name ozzie greedo cause i didnt think of a user name until i signed up, so it was a spur of the minute choice, i like the greedo so i thought id go by ozzie greedo, so no i dont have a greedo focus, but he was one of my favs as a kid, and he is still one of my fav figures, im a loose collector and lover of variants, so just the basic stuff, but at this point im very happy just collecting the loose stuff, i dont have the space or the cash to collect cards, and i know if i start i will not stop till i get em all, i think i'll have a dabble in bootlegs next, cheers, and its great that your a bit younger but your collecting the vintage stuff, it has a charm that the new stuff just doesnt have, and to me its modern art n special stuff....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member)   Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello and greetings from Sydney (new member)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1