The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shawn?? Meteor in UTAH?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

Shawn?? Meteor in UTAH?! Empty
PostSubject: Shawn?? Meteor in UTAH?!   Shawn?? Meteor in UTAH?! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:50 am

According to the news a huge meteor came down over Utah!

If you notice any difference in Shawn we can put it down to body snatchers from the meteor! LOL

Seriously Shawn, did you see it? Did it actually land somewhere?
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Shawn?? Meteor in UTAH?!   Shawn?? Meteor in UTAH?! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:55 am

Joe_O wrote:
According to the news a huge meteor came down over Utah!

If you notice any difference in Shawn we can put it down to body snatchers from the meteor! LOL

Seriously Shawn, did you see it? Did it actually land somewhere?

Strange mutant monsters came out and are attacking all of us here. Laughing

Unfortunately I missed it. Sad I went to bed early that day with being under the weather and had forgotten it was supposed to happen that day. There are clips on youtube showing what it looked like. It was pretty much dark and then a flash almost looking like day.

Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Shawn?? Meteor in UTAH?!   Shawn?? Meteor in UTAH?! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:47 am

You should have went down to the impact zone and tried to find some pieces / fragments of the meator Shawn!

Apparently certain types of space rock like moon rock and martian rock can go for big dollars!
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Shawn?? Meteor in UTAH?!   Shawn?? Meteor in UTAH?! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:06 pm

jaymassive619 wrote:
You should have went down to the impact zone and tried to find some pieces / fragments of the meator Shawn!

Apparently certain types of space rock like moon rock and martian rock can go for big dollars!

I've heard that as well. I took an Astronomy class a few years ago and remember seeing a video where a fragment hit this couples car, but they were able to cash in and make some good money on it. I'm sure they got a much nicer car in the end.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Shawn?? Meteor in UTAH?!   Shawn?? Meteor in UTAH?! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:16 pm

LOL Glad you are ok at least, imagine that hitting your house or on the back of the head as you walked home from the pub! lol!

I still think it's possible you are an imposter Shawn, we shall have to do tests, blood testttttttt! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Shawn?? Meteor in UTAH?!   Shawn?? Meteor in UTAH?! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:52 pm

Yeah, i think he could be an imposter Shawn.

The REAL Shawn would remember he said he was gonna send me his POTF coin collection as a Xmas present.
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Shawn?? Meteor in UTAH?!   Shawn?? Meteor in UTAH?! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:02 pm

Tank1252 wrote:
Yeah, i think he could be an imposter Shawn.

The REAL Shawn would remember he said he was gonna send me his POTF coin collection as a Xmas present.

/sarcasm Yeah I was going to do that wasn't I.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn?? Meteor in UTAH?!   Shawn?? Meteor in UTAH?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shawn?? Meteor in UTAH?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1