The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PM Box BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET IT GET FULL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PM Box  BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET IT GET FULL Empty
PostSubject: PM Box BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET IT GET FULL   PM Box  BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET IT GET FULL I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Guys
I have just found out...the hard way..that apparently when our message boxes are full..they automatically start deleting the oldest pm's from your inbox.
So if you have deals etc laid out in your private messages...I would suggest you save them if you want proof etc of what the terms of said deals are.
Just thought I would warn you all, as I had no idea myself, that this was the case and have lost some important pm's now because of it Sad
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: PM Box BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET IT GET FULL   PM Box  BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET IT GET FULL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:08 am

it is aw fully small is it , paging jay Cool
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: PM Box BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET IT GET FULL   PM Box  BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET IT GET FULL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:33 am

Never checked mine yet Shocked
Thanks for the warning!
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: PM Box BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET IT GET FULL   PM Box  BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET IT GET FULL I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:37 am

i probebly emptied it 6 times already and i dont save any ,

so in my oppion , if it's possible , the save box can make way for more normal inbox space
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: PM Box BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET IT GET FULL   PM Box  BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET IT GET FULL I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:37 am

Due to the PBPBB Platform there is only an allocation of 100 PM's which is 50 in your inbox and 50 in your Save Box its the same for any forums on this platfrom SWCC included.

I have contacted the forum Admin support time and they are investigating possible options of changing this.

For now i would recommend putting any important PM's relating to transactions in your save box and keep an eye on the percentage in your inbox. Once your inbox hits 100% and you receive a new PM it automatically deletes the oldest PM in there so by moving anything of importance to the save box when you get it ensures it wont be lost. Its also a good idea to delete any non transaction none important PM's after you have read them to keep your PM's box freed up.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PM Box BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET IT GET FULL   PM Box  BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET IT GET FULL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PM Box BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET IT GET FULL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1