The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: VLIX and Others

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Master Drow
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Master Drow

FS: VLIX and Others - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: VLIX and Others   FS: VLIX and Others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:23 am

Yeah, i saw his collection and it´s an amazing one, but i also had another people giving me a different price for them, so i´m trying to get a third opinion. Cool
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: FS: VLIX and Others   FS: VLIX and Others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:48 am

http://www.starswar.eu/bootleg/contents/brazil.html Martjin71 would have a fair opinion Wink JohnA & JoeY would as well. You will not need any more quotes than that Smile Your RS post should get some responses.
Back to top Go down
Master Drow
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Master Drow

PostSubject: Re: FS: VLIX and Others   FS: VLIX and Others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:39 am

That´s what i´m hoping for. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: FS: VLIX and Others   FS: VLIX and Others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:19 am

Hi buddy welcome to the forum

That MT C3PO is the business mate!

I dont mind people posting links to there auctions and they can sell items on here without needing to list a price i.e best offer.

I think what James was meaning is its hard to shift high end items when your feedback is low.

What i would do is sell a few of your lower cost items first if your prices are good someone will take a punt and buy from you. Once they receive the items and leave you feedback you will have no problems in selling the higher end pieces.

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: FS: VLIX and Others   FS: VLIX and Others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:26 am

any prices????

wolff
Back to top Go down
Master Drow
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Master Drow

PostSubject: Re: FS: VLIX and Others   FS: VLIX and Others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:20 pm

Thanks Jay. Actually after i list my Vlix i confess that i thought i could have waited and sold other figures to increase my feedback, but since i had already listed it and i would be charged i left it there. Until now i received a lot of mails asking about shipping costs, one mail from one guy who wanted the figure but wanted to pay me $1000 per month and in the end i would send him the figure, but when the auction comes close to end, and someone already made a bid there i believe my Vlix will be sold. It´s amazing to see the number of watchers there and i believe the last day (or the last minutes) will be interisting due to the snipers activity. Anyway it´s a nice figure and i believe whoever win the auction will be happy with it and only his/her feedback will be enough to improve my feedback a lot. Very Happy

About the model trem prices i got 3 opinions of 3 Model trem colectors today that i believe will help me out a lot. Basically looks like the C-3PO is around $400 and the Luke is around $300. I waiting to see if i get more opinions about it to confirm these values.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: VLIX and Others   FS: VLIX and Others - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: VLIX and Others

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2