The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deepmachine
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Deepmachine

Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Angry SW

Its gettin there hehehe
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:29 pm

That looks like crap!!!

Her helmet was never on her head in the package was it???
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 IMG_1356

She did but only on Palitoy 65C and Tri Logo if your lucky
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Wawawaweewaa!!!

That think looks case fresh!!!

NICE!!!!
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:14 pm

coachk28 wrote:
Wawawaweewaa!!!

lol! ....Borat?
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:23 pm

Hi five!!!!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:36 pm

"winning bids are 15-20 pounds" for a recard??? Twit, that's my budget for REAL MOCs Razz
Back to top Go down
Carl_Easter
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Carl_Easter

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:21 pm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VINTAGE-1979-ROCKET-FIRING-BOBA-FETT-TAIWAN-PERFECT-BID_W0QQitemZ260530314206QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN?hash=item3ca8d11bde

was watching this the other day couldnt believe what it went for ,i hate the guy ripped me about two years ago is there any way of banning him?
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:55 pm

epay wont do anything about him mate, at least not while he pays his seller fees. I am sure there are heaps of complaints on the guy but ebay only seem to care for the money they can make. Even if he has any problems he just creates a new user and he keeps going.

The real problem with this guy is the sneaky way he words his listings, for example 'PLEASE PRESUME THIS IS A CUSTOM ITEM' doesn't really let the buyer know either way. The git knows its a custom but to a new collector or even just someone not quite tuned in and switched on they think they might get lucky.

He is a complete arse, can't think of a way to stop him other than to keep up with his new user names that will crop up from time to time no doubt. Everyone on here seems to post some of his more cheeky listings so I think thats a start, just keep everyone informed and up to date
Back to top Go down
Carl_Easter
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Carl_Easter

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:13 pm

yes mate think your right ,hate the thought of all them repros flooding the market Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Just have to keep him exposed, show him to as many collectors as possible for what he is lol!
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:45 am

chazgreentooth wrote:
Just have to keep him exposed, show him to as many collectors as possible for what he is lol!

Im doing my bit. Im letting all my friends who collect know to stear clear of him. I also nearly bought from one of his many alias's. But fortunatly never!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:57 am

coachk28 wrote:
That looks like crap!!!

Her helmet was never on her head in the package was it???

One some palitoy and Tri Logo issues it was coach but your right that looked like shit!

This guy is a grade a prick of the highest order lads i'd love to get him banned but he just starts new a/c's as Chaz said all we can do is educate people to stay clear of him.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:33 am

I had a friend who awhile back used to bump his own prices up and he had multiply accounts. Ebay banned his IP address and so he couldnt register any account from that computer anymore.

I think the problem in this case is the fact that in e-bays eyes he isnt doing anything wrong and so the multiple accounts must be to mask his negative feedback that he must gain over time.

I hate scammers!
Back to top Go down
jedi_rebel
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
jedi_rebel

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:51 am

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VINTAGE-VINYL-CAPE-JAWA-CAPE-TOL-TOYS-AUSTRALIA_W0QQitemZ260548265101QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN?hash=item3ca9e3048d

ehhhh .... Although he says its repro its apparently a "(GREAT COLOUR MATCH TO TOLTOY VINTAGE AUSTRALIAN VINYL CAPED JAWA CAPE)". What I thinks he means to say, is that it is not pink. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsgroup.com
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:09 pm

He will say anything to sell them, including big lies, bullshit and half truths ignore the twat, he used to say AFA nightmare for his capes (which actually come from Yodas Hovel/Tom Goodes in the States), also the Rocket Firing Boba Fett - he was shocked to say the least he found them in a collection but assume theyre custom as only 10 exist - theyre $25 from the far east yet he makes hundreds off the unwary.

aggressive-dwarf Dec-03-14 Present
blistersisters Sep-24-10 Dec-03-14
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 11:24 am

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/RESTORE-NATION/REPRODUCTION-VINTAGE-WEAPONS/_i.html?_storecat=1653770018

up yours
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 7:56 am

Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 Edward10

I have these in hand but have not had time to investigate them in depth. They have very good detail but sink.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 11:33 pm

Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 20190115
Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 20190116
Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 20190117
Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 20190118
Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 20190119
Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 20190120
Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 20190121

all sinkers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)   Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch out for scammer costablancastarwars (aka Nathan Edwards Jedi retro cards etc)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2