The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) Empty
PostSubject: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:45 pm

My girls names with their birthdays...

Rylie Janette born 01.01.2001
Lauren McKenzie born 10.14.2002

OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) 485341_3363019187625_1033467418_3322188_391795672_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:54 pm

OH MY GAWD doh That looks like Klingon affraid

Take it back.

Just kidding. Nice idea mate.
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:56 pm

Sorry, I meant to post it on the "Other Vintage Star Wars Collectables" board...
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:26 am

Cool idea! Very Happy

Did you check the translation once, just to be sure?

OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) Aurekbesh

BTW:

OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) Dia1-27

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:42 am

Oh, of course I checked. Have it Microsoft Word... so it was easy to print out. Tattoo artist named Bob Shaw III (from a long line of famous tattoo artists) did the work. Making perfect squares and lines like he did is extremely hard. He did a hell of a job!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:50 am

Cool tattoo. But I only just realised that it was Huttese Embarassed Smile

Huttese - designed by sound engineer Ben Burtt - here is a link to a site all about Huttese: http://www.completewermosguide.com/huttese.html
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Nice Tatoo mate Smile
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:50 pm

It's just the Aurebesh alphabet.

Anyway, I have a question for you... I noticed you have the Vintage Toy site. I have a bunch of old Fisher Price action figures from the early to mid-70's with vehicles, well I say a bunch but many are still in storage. I have 4-5 here. One is the motorcycle duo. Another is the fire truck, then I have the pop-up tent. I was wondering if you knew a site that could appraise these items or show me where I can find more info on them? I played the hell out of them when I was a kid.

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:46 pm

You could try Toy Collector: http://www.toycollector.com/

They cover toys and models and have their forum. You might find some more info over there.
Back to top Go down
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:05 pm

TishomingoSith wrote:
It's just the Aurebesh alphabet.

Anyway, I have a question for you... I noticed you have the Vintage Toy site. I have a bunch of old Fisher Price action figures from the early to mid-70's with vehicles, well I say a bunch but many are still in storage. I have 4-5 here. One is the motorcycle duo. Another is the fire truck, then I have the pop-up tent. I was wondering if you knew a site that could appraise these items or show me where I can find more info on them? I played the hell out of them when I was a kid.

Are you looking to sell them?
I'm on the lookout for a few pieces, gonna custom make the first SW "prototypes".
Let me know mate.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:07 pm

I don't know... not just yet. There were such a big part of my childhood. Sorta of the "pre-Star Wars" phase. I'll take some photos so you'll see what they look like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)   OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT - And the most interesting Star Wars item I own... actually ON me... :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1