The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:51 pm

lmao.. what a cool idea!
I had a friend whose kid made some 'Timmy' cutout paper doll (or whatever its name was) that we brought with us to Vegas and that paper doll was pictured all over the place! Craps tables, on the roulette wheel, a few strip clubs and more! It actually was a bit of a chick magnet too! Good stuff!

Anyway... if TIG does pop up, I would love to host him in beautiful New Jersey. Smile
I can take him for a ride in some 1/8 or 1/10 scale nitro truck runs or on a raft tour of the Passaic River on my property.

Anyway.. if he pops up, I'd be honored.
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Tiggy is not lost as far as I know, Perra just went through a tough period in life, and I could imagine he had forgotten this whole fun thread.

Perra, I hope things are a bit better for you right now, and you can send Tiggy to his next trip. Very Happy

Which is to where......?
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:32 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Dr Dengar wrote:

I slightly modified AJ's travel scheme.

John
Dennis
Paul
Marco
StarWizz
A-new-hope
Ozio
...?

yeah-sus
Greg
AJ
Josh
Tim
tundra
pattejan
Gorneesh
ChrisJ
arohk
Ryan
Ourchickenshack

Maybe more of our Mexican friends like to spend some time with Tiggy after his visit to Ozio?
DelTorro, Adolfo, Carlos, Christian?
Please let us know.

Marco, I modified your modified list to include Tim, Josh, Ryan and Ourchickenshack ...

Also added a thumbnail gallery on the 1st page of this thread of all the travel pics taken for Tiggy so far Smile

This was Tiggy's last schedule. We need to add all the new guys that have recently asked to be added too. He didn't go to Starwizz I believe, so maybe he should be next?

Starwizz do you still want a Tiggy visit?
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:56 pm

Tiggy is still welcome over here Very Happy
pm send to Perra
Back to top Go down
A_new_hope
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
A_new_hope

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Hi all!

Tiggy are here, in sweden with me.

I have as Marco (Dr Dengar) had a rough time, i have been/going trough a divorce that was on my wife´s initiative. I apologize and will of course send him to a new place on earth asap, will just get a few pics during the weekend first. I have had a turbulent time from christmas and up till a couple of weeks ago. I want to get back together with my wife and have spent most my time with her and our kids to try to make things work but i seems like that isn't going to happen and im trying to find peace with it. And on top of that i got a new apartment that i moved in to new years eve and a week later i got water damage in the kitchen. The work on that have just today been finished so now i can cook again.

So to be honest, tiggy and the the star wars community have been on the down low for me the past months so i really apologize for occupied tiggy so long. Hope you all have understanding. And thanks to Marco for your support, really appreciate it my friend.

I got a pm from starwizz, if there is no one special who is supposed to have him first i will send him there next week.

Cheers and sorry again.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:49 pm

How did I miss this before?? I'd like to get in on this at some point too.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Sounds like you have had a rough time, Perra. Sorry it didn't all work out for you in the end. Neutral

Having said that. I still think people should only get involved in this if they can follow through. We are talking about taking a couple of pictures and then re-posting an item. It's not exactly rocket science or, a time consuming thing to do. We ALL have lots going on in our lives, if you can't fit something like this into your schedule...just don't throw your hat into the ring. Pretty simple really, and that's not being mean, just realistic.

Looking forward to some pics from, Perra, Starwizz and then whoever is next on the list. Cool Let's get this little guys passport filled peoples.

Back to top Go down
A_new_hope
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
A_new_hope

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:04 pm

Thanks Josh, appreciate it.

I totally get your point and agree 100%. i should of cause have taken this more seriously. It have several people all over the world waiting with some expectations. For sure i have let you down with the long wait but i hope there will not be any hard feelings in the future for this.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:07 pm

None at all, mate. None at all. I really do hope things start getting a bit better for you. Been there myself in the past, so I know how shitty it can be.
Back to top Go down
A_new_hope
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
A_new_hope

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Thanks mate Smile
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:15 am

A_new_hope wrote:
i will send him there next week.

Perra I hope things have settled down & this show is back on the road?
Back to top Go down
A_new_hope
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
A_new_hope

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:24 am

Yep, he is on his way to his next stop.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:43 am

Excellent- now where are the pictures with his sexy Sweedish ladies?
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 Swedish-knockers
Smile
Back to top Go down
A_new_hope
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
A_new_hope

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:15 am

Pictures will come but it wont be any nice gals included though.
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:18 pm

Keep your chin up Perra! Life can only throw so much at you before things start to get better, I've been there my self buddy, I think most of us have hit a low point some where down the line and know how your feeling in some sense, so we're with you man!

Hope it all works out for you chief!

@Marco, Get that list updated with me on it! It could save the planet! Once Tiggy see's the East coast of England and reports back to the Empire, there's no way on Earth there gonna show any interest here!
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:21 pm

YAY! cheers

I do hope to see him at some point. I can't promise dancing girls or limo rides, but I will at least get him drunk. (is he allowed to have alcohol?)
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
A_new_hope
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
A_new_hope

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Thanks for your support in all of this mess im in. Feels like it will never end but i really hope it will soon....
Well to tiggy, he has spend his time with my collection so he has not been alone. I have not done anything big with tiggy. He were supposed to attend the sci fi con in december but he did not arrive in time. And i should have taken him to the con in april but were unable to go due to my fucked up economy these days. So here are som pics of him anyway.

And i am truly sorry i have been a big brake here. Really not my intention but things full of shit goes south and there you forget all about some things. Hope you all see it for what it is. tiggy should be at his new daddy now so hope things flow more smothly now, Cheers y'all Smile

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 Img0845il
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 Img0847sz
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 Img0848z
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 Img0849ei
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 Img1040cg
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:11 am

Nice to see tiggy cheers

Any chance I can be slotted into his travel plans whilst he's in Europe?

Dr Dengar wrote:

I slightly modified AJ's travel scheme.

John
Dennis
Paul
Marco
StarWizz
A-new-hope
Ozio
...?

yeah-sus
Greg
AJ
Josh
Tim
tundra
pattejan
Gorneesh
ChrisJ
arohk
Ryan
Ourchickenshack
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:51 am

Quote :
Any chance I can be slotted into his travel plans whilst he's in Europe?

Me too! Or at least added to the list Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:14 am

LOL at Tiggy in the kids kitchen Razz
Great pics, mate. Now pack that little turd up and send him on his way...if you haven't already.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:56 am

Hey Perra, thanks for showing pics of Tiggy's vacation in Sweden. cheers

Beer and chips, I hope you didn't spoil him too much. drinking2 popcorn drinking

Updated travel list:

John
Dennis
Paul
Marco
A-new-hope
StarWizz
yeah-sus
Walkie
Greg
General Kahn
Ozio
AJ
Josh
Tim
tundra
pattejan
Gorneesh
ChrisJ
arohk
Ryan
Ourchickenshack
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:35 am

Commander Clint wrote:
Did he make it to Sweden?
I would like to add my name to the list of recipients.
I would like to have him come to Canada and to take him up to the cottage in the summer. Wasaga Beach, Ontario is the worlds longest "freshwater" beach in the world.
Thanks

Clint

I was hoping to add my name to the list as well when he is over here in North America. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:42 am

Thanks for adding me to the list marco, I'll make sure he gets a warm English welcome.

May/June would be a good time for me, hint Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:42 am

Commander Clint wrote:

I was hoping to add my name to the list as well when he is over here in North America. Very Happy

Done! Very Happy

John
Dennis
Paul
Marco
A-new-hope
StarWizz
yeah-sus
Walkie
Greg
General Kahn
Ozio
AJ
Josh
Tim
tundra
pattejan
Gorneesh
ChrisJ
arohk
Ryan
Ourchickenshack
Commander Clint

Who else like to be a host for Tiggy on his travel around the globe?

Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:51 am

LOL? How does this list work? Anyone in the Northern hemisphere gets him before anyone else in the Southern hemisphere?? This list keeps getting larger and it seems people keep getting pushed down the the list for what...to save some postage costs? If you can't afford to send a loose figure around the globe...don't fucking sign up imo.

Just saying lol! Or you may as well slot Jorn and gorneesh in there...considering they are just as close to where he is at now, as compared to Walkie and General Khan.

Sorry if I need to be the one to explain the obvious here....again. But shit, it aint rocket science or anything Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next