The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:50 am

TishomingoSith wrote:
VERY NICE! That does look off the shelf... brand new.

My Vader TIE, I had to glue all the ION stickers back on the wings and came to find out, I'm missing one head bang

But it still looks good, lights up and fires. I probably could take it apart and clean it up a bit to improve on the sound though.

Anyway, very nice bud!

well to be honest if the motor is turning i would not take it appart, the motor has a gear that just rubs against a small flat plastic piece ...

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 IMG_0471

there is not much you can do to improve the sound by design unless you start thinkering with it. Plus the inside is empty and the sound echoes inside the cockpit nicely so i dont think you could really make it louder if this is what you are going for speaking from what i discovered when i took this appart....
Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:17 am

Great tie, nice piece and the box really looks cool. Nice purchase!
Back to top Go down
Eric Taylor
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Eric Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Just picked up the one in the middle , gold POTF coin that came on some of the droids c-3po cards before they switched to the cartoon version ( on the right )

now I just need the silver droids , the alt back POTF coin , the double face c-3po ( which I am not holding my breath on ) the thick restrike , the minted millennium and the silver minted millennium..... Razz sure are alot of C-3po coins out there
Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 001-18
Back to top Go down
lee gray
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:37 pm

nice tiefighter budspencer, he was cool in the trinity westerns,

great coins Eric
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:00 pm

sweet coins!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Checking this week's acquisitions:

Greg: Congrats picking up the TolToys version of the Escape from Death Star game!

Dave: Nice 12 back. Do you still have the Death Star Commander from your 1978 birthday?

Bud: Sweet Darth Vader TIE box. Check the "Project Outside The Box" thread. We need pics of nioe boxes and their contents.

Eric: Great gold POTF coin, never saw it before, you learn something new every day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:27 pm

These figures arrived today. Big thanks to Ozio!!!

Burgundy rocks!!! smoke

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 IMG_6246

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Mint looking Ledy's Marco, you must be wearing a very big grin right now!

Congrats to everyone else on some great new additions!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 Burgun10

Here's another Burgundy for you Marco drinking

Congrats on the new trio!!

Congrats as well to Greg for the cool Toltoys game, Eric's new coin, Dave for the 12 back, and Bud's boxed tie!! cheers

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Sandcrawler72
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Sandcrawler72

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:13 am

Just checking out this section... Looks good guys.

The C3PO coins look great but they would be much better with just R2 pictured on them Wink

Yes, Burgundy does rock Very Happy

Cheers
Back to top Go down
pattejan
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
pattejan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:42 am

Great Ledy trio! Congrats Marco.
Back to top Go down
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:15 am

Very nice buys guys, especially love the Vlix!! Cool

Here's my latest and maybe last purchase for the summer:

Tri, Tri, Hasbro and Poon:
Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 Sam4374xu

LL Stormie and scout thanks to Ozio, they are awesome! cheers
Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 Sam4375
Back to top Go down
dcarty
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
dcarty

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:49 am

Jaybird wrote:

Dcarty nice Death Squad Commander 12-Back. It really sucks that the POP is missing because the card looks really nice.

Thanks Jaybird! Yeah, the missing POPs are my comfort zone for MOC figures. I really can't afford to build up a collection of mint on mint cards like I want to so I've kind of made my peace with cards that are minty but missing the POP which makes them pretty affordable.
Back to top Go down
dcarty
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
dcarty

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:51 am

Dr Dengar wrote:
Checking this week's acquisitions:

Dave: Nice 12 back. Do you still have the Death Star Commander from your 1978 birthday?

I sure do Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:19 am

Thanks for the nice comments on the Burgundy clan.

LOL about your Bourgogne wine, Paul! Very Happy

Tundra: Nice Fett line up. The modern figure looks almost like the real thing but the 'rocket' sucks. That rediculous looking thing just doen't look like a rocket, but I can imagine Hasbro had to design it that way to overcome that small children would swallow it.
I am so happy that Kenner did not decide to make such a rocket in 1978 and just canceled it.

Congrats on the mint looking Ledy Stormi and Bikerscout with his rare dark grey gun.

Back to top Go down
DelToro_Sith
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
DelToro_Sith

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:28 pm

Wow, excellent new acquisitions, congrats guys!!!
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:40 am

I'm way behind. Congrats guys on your latest purchases. I have been watching closely but have had little time to comment. Beautiful new items : )
Logan, my little dude, scored this tonight : ) Dad is proud! He should have a Fett in there too but I took it because I needed that coo : ) 2 Taiwans and 2 Large © HK's left to go..... : ) My son is pissed at me!
Thanks for looking....
Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 Logan_10
Back to top Go down
Jaybird
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:12 am

Tundra- Beautiful additions, I am very jealous of you right now. Seeing the Fetts together like that is really cool. But I am really jealous of the LL trooper, I need him for my set but just haven't got around to getting one yet. Nice score

stevefdwyer- Its great that you have two pairs of eyes looking out for what you need. Also great to pass on the love of Star Wars to your son. Nice set of figures
Back to top Go down
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:25 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:
Tundra: Nice Fett line up. The modern figure looks almost like the real thing but the 'rocket' sucks. That rediculous looking thing just doen't look like a rocket, but I can imagine Hasbro had to design it that way to overcome that small children would swallow it.
I am so happy that Kenner did not decide to make such a rocket in 1978 and just canceled it.

Congrats on the mint looking Ledy Stormi and Bikerscout with his rare dark grey gun.

Thanks Doc, loving the Ledys! I feel a Ledy craze is due this fall! Razz
Yeah the Hasbro one is a nice little homage, but weird that they didn't manage to make him stand without a stand.

Nice haul for your son Steve, bet he's pleased about those, and lol at the Fett steal!! lol! Cool

Jaybird wrote:
Tundra- Beautiful additions, I am very jealous of you right now. Seeing the Fetts together like that is really cool. But I am really jealous of the LL trooper, I need him for my set but just haven't got around to getting one yet. Nice score

Thanks Jay, I'm loving the LL stormie, the sculpt is so crisp! Cool
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Sweet Tri-Fetts Buddy. I love a good Fett : )
Back to top Go down
Darth Small
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Darth Small

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:25 am

Latest additions Ewok Glider w/box and instructions.

Photobucket

79 back B-Wing Pilot.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:59 pm

A recent buy from our very own bootleg expert... Joseph_Y. Amazing 2nd generation Polish Fett. Great condition. THANK YOU JOE!!!

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 Fettfr10

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 Fettba10
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:37 pm

Steve: Great to see that the love for the hobby is transferred to the next generation.
Shame on you that you took the Fett and not the first shot Hammerhead in the lot! Very Happy

tundra9 wrote:

Thanks Doc, loving the Ledys! I feel a Ledy craze is due this fall! Razz

Tundra, I have to warn you, as you are showing the first signs of acute Ledyritis. Very Happy
You are on the hunt for other Ledy Imperials by any chance?

Greg, that is a nice looking Ewok glider.

Here is a great review from micahc6v8's channel. Check out his other vids also, they are worth it.

Ryan: Congrats on the 2nd generation Polish Fett from Joe Y. Cool figure!
Who would have imagined that you guys would ever close a bootleg deal. It seems TIG makes the impossible, possible!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:43 pm

Funny how things work out Smile

I know at lot of the ROTJ bubbles are yellowed, but I have yet to see a B-Wing pilot that doesn't have a yellowed bubble. In fact, I bought a B-Wing on amazon that I knew was yellowed, but it was at a good price. By the time I received it, he had escaped the bubble and was hanging out in the box it was shipped in (along with his blaster), I did get my money back but it's made me scared of getting any kind of yellowed bubble now in fear of the figure tearing through it in shipping.
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Steve, do you have the laser cannons for the Snowspeeder?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next