The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 Empty
PostSubject: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:43 am

Hey there,

well....I finally tracked down the last PBP figure missing here: Luke Farmboy PBP. Its the second loose figure known and only one MOC in existance (with broken head by now ...what a pitty Sad)

The Run is complete....besides a few tiny upgrades....

Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 IMG_1761a1
Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 IMG_1761a2
Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 IMG_1761a3

- CCP scarred out with white face, white/pink face and red helmet, pink face
- 4-Lom scarred out with red harness and both scars. Harnesses have molding differences.
- Luke Framboy scarred out.
- Luke Pilot scarred out with white/pink face, second one with less pink and both scars!
- Han Hoth scarred out with violett Torso and creme face! Different belt buckels and different scars!

- Biker Scout scarred out. Both face paint variants and both scars
- Tie Pilot scarred out with red chest paint: large emblems and ATAT emblems
- ATAT Commander with true pale face and metallic blaster.....PBP exclusive?????
- BSG scarred out with different eyes (spooky and moooost spooky...LOL) and two different scars
- Han no coo with pale hands and "Texmex" face!

- Stromtrooper with no coo (same as LL) with two different mouth pieces and 2 different coos!
- DBRS with real pale face and creme face (same as some Luke Hoth). 2 different brown tones (reddish and more yellowish).
- Luke Hoth scarred out (missing the second scar and face)
- Both RC with "black" boots. The face paint of those is really different.
- Bossk scarred out (still not prooven as PBP release.....myth wont die....thoooooough.....)

Pictured here is the PBP exclusive stuff! As always you can argue about a few figs...LOL....but I hope you just enjoy instead!

Hope to present my Poch run too in near future......

Hope you like it!

Cheers

Wolff

Update.....my Poch run so far:
Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 Poch_Kopie

Last edited by wbobafett on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:44 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:51 pm

Dude u rock, cheers
Back to top Go down
Lee_m
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Lee_m

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:53 pm

Luverly :Drool: :clap: Wink

You know i'm really happy you got the Luke Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:04 pm

Wow, great stuff, thx for sharing, Wolff!!!

Congrats on landing the Luke Farmboy as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:12 pm

wow !!!! wolff

congrats on completing the run mate looks well nice Wink

by the way love that luke it looks well minty from here :Drool:
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:45 pm

Sweet run, Wolff! Congrats! cheers
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:56 pm

Thanks Guys!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Just a note:
This is not just only "a" run....its "the" run to me!!! I dont know how many collectors are out there hiding their treasures, but damn this is seriously the completest PBP run in the world I guess......Javiers run does not count...he is spanish....LOL.....okay mine is "near" Javiers one...so its the second run of these worldwide....am I wrong???

@ Dan: Wohoooo...Dan the Man is in da house.....you too mate!!

@ Lee: Thanks buddy!! I honor these words very much!!

@Marco: Thanks!!.....I know you were also on that Luke!

@ Jason: Freaking awesome you are here again even after you sold all your goodies!! Glad to see you mate!!

Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:18 pm

Amazing stuff Wolff, just amazing....Congrats! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Hey Wolff!!! why my PBP/POCH collection does not count ?? Sad Sad
Congrats on that Luke PBP , one of the coolests and hardest to find figure ,
Again A BIG congrats!!!
Btw i think your Luke FB pbp have different belt than mine....
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Cool collection, congratulations with completing your PBP Quest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:37 pm

javiswspain wrote:
Again A BIG congrats!!!

I was just kidding Javi,...you discovered that figure.....and forced us all to find one!! ...LOL....Im kidding again!!

Your da man....I got one too...happy as hell!! YOur king of PBP..Im hopefully the prince!

Mine has brown belt...yours??...and I have second scar (means our scars do not match!!)

@Ozio: Thanks buddy....very appreciated here!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:41 pm

wbobafett wrote:

No worries bro, I have had my share of nice PBP figures this month, besides you were looking for the figure much longer than I did. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Amazing run Wolff, so many cool PBP in one go cheers Good pictures and very good work! You and Javi both have the Emporer power now !!

emperor2 :emperor:
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:19 pm

I'm lost for words! bow That is an incredible collection, how many years did it take to put together?
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:19 pm

congrats to the awesome collection i can only imagine the time and money you have put in too make it complete?
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:14 pm

All though we e-mail as well as each day Wolff and the fact that you're my best collector friend by miles, even I wasn't aware, that your PBP collection is that comprehensive!! Shocked There are quite a few "holy grails" in there!! cheers The Luke Tatooine is absolutely spectacular!! Since I couldn't get it myself, I'm so pleased, that in ended in your collection instead! Very Happy

I hope, that I'll get the chance to see it with my own eyes in the Spring!! Smile
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:44 pm

wbobafett wrote:
Thanks Guys!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Just a note:
This is not just only "a" run....its "the" run to me!!! I dont know how many collectors are out there hiding their treasures, but damn this is seriously the completest PBP run in the world I guess......Javiers run does not count...he is spanish....LOL.....okay mine is "near" Javiers one...so its the second run of these worldwide....am I wrong???

@ Dan: Wohoooo...Dan the Man is in da house.....you too mate!!

@ Lee: Thanks buddy!! I honor these words very much!!

@ Jason: Freaking awesome you are here again even after you sold all your goodies!! Glad to see you mate!!

cheers wolff mate Wink

but i am back collecting again ha ha just coulden't stay away once a collector allways a collcetor
think it never goes away i was lost when most of it went but glad to be back
and i have the buzz of getting it all back again lol!

take care wolff mate all the best jase Wink
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:34 am

spooky & moooost spooky Laughing
crazy variant collectors Wink
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:56 am

Thank you all guys!!!

cantina_patron wrote:
......... how many years did it take to put together?

yeah-sus wrote:
....... i can only imagine the time and money you have put in too make it complete?

shhhhhhhh....my wife is watching.....lets not talk about time and money....... lol! lol! lol!

Good question BTW.....a lot of money, but most them were actually "finds"......and I dont know....maybe 4-5 years??

Kenneth_B wrote:
All though we e-mail as well as each day Wolff and the fact that you're my best collector friend by miles, even I wasn't aware, that your PBP collection is that comprehensive!! Shocked There are quite a few "holy grails" in there!! cheers The Luke Tatooine is absolutely spectacular!! Since I couldn't get it myself, I'm so pleased, that in ended in your collection instead! Very Happy

I hope, that I'll get the chance to see it with my own eyes in the Spring!! Smile

Wow...Kenneth....very nice answer!! Im a bit spechless my best friend!! Looking very forward seeing you too in Spring.....you can bring your DT Vader with you as a gift maybe??? lol! lol! lol!

jason11272stacey wrote:

cheers wolff mate Wink

but I am back collecting again ha ha just coulden't stay away once a collector allways a collcetor
think it never goes away i was lost when most of it went but glad to be back
and i have the buzz of getting it all back again lol!

take care wolff mate all the best jase Wink

Even better Jase!! GOOD HUNT!!!....and WELCOME BACK!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

aussiejames wrote:
spooky & moooost spooky Laughing
crazy variant collectors Wink

I know......variant collectors Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I mainly kept those two because they have tiny "chin tentacles"......very strange on PBP BSGs.....one has three...one has two if I remember right. The molds are definatley different and eyes can be very different on those too!!

Its still the question if this figure also appeared elsewhere. It can be found in France too....though????
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:37 am

wbobafett wrote:
javiswspain wrote:
Again A BIG congrats!!!

I was just kidding Javi,...you discovered that figure.....and forced us all to find one!! ...LOL....Im kidding again!!

Your da man....I got one too...happy as hell!! YOur king of PBP..Im hopefully the prince!

Mine has brown belt...yours??...and I have second scar (means our scars do not match!!)

@Ozio: Thanks buddy....very appreciated here!! Very Happy Very Happy

I was kidding too Wolff Smile , and i am NOT THE MAN of PBP, i am far far far away from that,i think there are some PBP to be discovered yet ...
You are doing great a great job for collecting comunity

again great run my friend Smile

i could add some minor variants to yours if you want , just let me know Wink

BTW .You have PM about PBP LUKE FB

Congrats again!!
best whises

Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:29 am

Thanks Javi...pm send back

HUGE UPDATE:

POCH FIGURES!!! Wink

This is still a reserach project...very vague on some...but Im sure and confident on a lot of those!! Finally my huge refernce set pays off!!! Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:31 am

Es una colección muy impresionante e importante! Shocked

Felicidades señor Lobo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RonnyA
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
RonnyA

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:20 am

awesome run wbobafett
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:23 am

wbobafett wrote:

Update.....my Poch run so far:
Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 Poch_Kopie
WOW Wolff amazing POCH run bro!! very nice examples!!
Congrats again and happy hunting!!
Cheers
J.
Back to top Go down
_Rog_
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
_Rog_

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Seriously unbelievable Poch & PBP sets Wolff, many Congratulations!! Cool

Keep up the good work Smile

Rog.

(I really should check out the Limelight section more often, particularly when there are threads like this here!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14   Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loose PBP and POCH Exclusive Collection!! Update on page3!! 06/28/14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next