The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vintage Star Wars made fun!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

Vintage Star Wars made fun! Empty
PostSubject: Vintage Star Wars made fun!   Vintage Star Wars made fun! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Alright folks, just read the recent 'negative' posts and felt this might help to lighten the mood, for those of you unfamiliar with this, this was a British show called Adam & Joe who just kind of took the piss in various ways, and every week they sppofed various T.V shows using Vintage Star Wars figures, and they where quality! Hope you enjoy, sorry for over seas people who don't recognize the shows, but I think some spin off of just about everything ends up everywhere at some point.

Unfortunately the best one has been copyright blocked, they did a Crystal Maze one and it was class!
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Star Wars made fun!   Vintage Star Wars made fun! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Sorry, they don't seem to be playing, either it's my computer or I've done something wrong, I'm about as computer literate as your average O.A.P, either the way give them a watch and see what you think/remember!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Star Wars made fun!   Vintage Star Wars made fun! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:10 pm

Great idea General! Very Happy . I remember watching Adam & Joe many moons ago. I'll definately go on You Tube & take a trip down memory lane. I hope its as funny as I remember lol!
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Star Wars made fun!   Vintage Star Wars made fun! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Just watched them again my self and it's still brought a chuckle, shame about the Crystal maze one, just love pissed up Ben kenobi!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Star Wars made fun!   Vintage Star Wars made fun! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Just been watching some aswell & I wasn't disappointed. cheers

Anyone who is not familiar with Adam & Joe should check it out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Star Wars made fun!   Vintage Star Wars made fun! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vintage Star Wars made fun!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1