The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly cheaper alternative to owning an AFA graded Bionic Bigfoot !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
benstoybarn
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
benstoybarn

A slightly cheaper alternative to owning an AFA graded Bionic Bigfoot !! Empty
PostSubject: A slightly cheaper alternative to owning an AFA graded Bionic Bigfoot !!   A slightly cheaper alternative to owning an AFA graded Bionic Bigfoot !! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Here we have another Bionic Bigfoot from my own collection. This example, compared to my other two, was actually opened when I purchased it. I did however still send it to AFA for grading as I presumed that it would still be eligible for blue label AFA-Qualified grading, but it turned out that this item was missing it's instructions and catalog, so was refused grading on the grounds of being incomplete. I did however still get AFA to case this item, and also got them to write a grade report stating what grade this item would have attained if it had been complete. This item would have got an AFA-Q 70 if it had been complete, and I am looking at offers of around £425 for it. Many thanks for your interest. A slightly cheaper alternative to owning an AFA graded Bionic Bigfoot !! 2agnmeh A slightly cheaper alternative to owning an AFA graded Bionic Bigfoot !! 1918uc A slightly cheaper alternative to owning an AFA graded Bionic Bigfoot !! 207rcx5

Back to top Go down
http://www.benstoybarn.com
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

A slightly cheaper alternative to owning an AFA graded Bionic Bigfoot !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly cheaper alternative to owning an AFA graded Bionic Bigfoot !!   A slightly cheaper alternative to owning an AFA graded Bionic Bigfoot !! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:08 am

benstoybarn, we don't need a new thread for each item you're selling. I've deleted all your other FS posts and you can modify this one. Also, posting links to your ebay auctions is not permitted, just state a price here and members will contact you if they are interested. Finally, all your current posts are just for selling your wares. If you want to sell here you need to participate in the community and introduce yourself to us. You might actually get some more interest if you let us know who you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com

A slightly cheaper alternative to owning an AFA graded Bionic Bigfoot !!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1