The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:39 am

Hey Kenneth,

I think your prices reflect the rarity of these figures very well.

But I also think that demand for POCH figures has decreased somewhat since the second half of 2012, mainly due to poor information, implying that these figures are mainly (only) characterised by factory meltmarks, welding cracks etc. instead of paint differences. Collectors might have gotten the impression that POCH figures are just bad quality Kenner figures.

I am convinced that demand for this Spanish line will increase again, once collectors have access to reliable information about these figures.

Just my 2 cts.

Marco
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:11 pm

List updated..
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:51 pm

Major update!Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:00 pm

I'll consider reasonable offers on all the figures.
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:09 pm

PM sent Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:47 pm

Bump..Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:01 pm

More ellusive PBP variants added!Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:33 pm

Super rare PBP Cloud Car Pilot with pinkish-white face added along with a few other vhtf PBP variants.Shocked 
Back to top Go down
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:50 pm

Hi Ken, PM sent.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:55 am

I'm taking a break from the hobby for a short period of time (hopefully), so I won't answer any e-mails or PM's, which are related to this FS thread for a while. This decision is hobby related due to a nasty personal attack (again) from an asumed collector "friend" of mine and not because of any problems in my personal life at all. Hopefully I can find the joy/motivation for my beloved hobby again very soon. I expect so of course!Smile 

Oli, your Macau Biker Scout will of course still ship tomorrow, and I'm awating your opinion on him.Smile 

Kenneth
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:46 am

Kenneth_B wrote:
I'm taking a break from the hobby for a short period of time (hopefully) This decision is hobby related due to a nasty personal attack (again) from an asumed collector "friend" of mine...

Kenneth
Hey Kennth and all,
I want to apologize in public to Kenneth.The personal attack was made by me.I already said sorry to Kenneth and i would hate to see Kenneth leaving the hobby for my fault.I was completely wrong with kenneth when i attaked him.
I thought he was trying to cheat me with a figure, which offcourse he wasnt, and i call him f....g liar.However i can totally understand that Kenneth broke the comunication with me for insulting him.But please, Kenneth, rethink on leaving the hobby ,i am almost out of the forums, but you have fun here with the others collectors friends , so please stay here(and in the hobby) .
If i can do anything to makes you feel better , please tell me.
Again, it was TOTALLY my fault in this case , and this is not an excuse for insulting anybody ,but to be quite honest i was a bit upset with Kenneth for other recent issue related Kenneth, in which i was the affected one, thats why i did over reacted insulting him.
SORRY Kenneth,if you dont want to contact me anymore , is your right , but please, stay here.
Thanks all , and goodbye
Javi

Btw: i feel like An horrible person( or i guess i am) , Kenneth is a great guy
Back to top Go down
Lee_m
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Lee_m

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:21 am

I don't know the in's and out's on what has gone on and occurred - it is not my business....All i can say is that
this hobby can create tension amongst people from time to time whether good friends or relative strangers....Javi has
obviously spoken out of line and i can see he is trying to publicly apologize....I personally hope that the pair
of you can sort the issues out between yourselves amically even if time needs to heal things a little. You are two
collector friends that i admire and hope to see you both sharing your knowledge on this forum
sometime soon....

Peace Smile
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:13 am

Lee_m wrote:
..I personally hope that the pair of you can sort the issues out between yourselves amically even if time needs to heal things a little. You are two collector friends that i admire and hope to see you both sharing your knowledge on this forum sometime soon....

Peace Smile
agreed 100%. We all have grizzles with our friends in 'real life', it's bound to happen on the net too. It can always be fixed Smile 
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:09 am

javiswspain wrote:
Kenneth_B wrote:
I'm taking a break from the hobby for a short period of time (hopefully) This decision is hobby related due to a nasty personal attack (again) from an asumed collector "friend" of mine...

Kenneth
Hey Kennth and all,
I want to apologize in public to Kenneth.The personal attack was made by me.I already said sorry to Kenneth and i would hate to see Kenneth leaving the hobby for my fault.I was completely wrong with kenneth when i attaked him.
I thought he was trying to cheat me with a figure, which offcourse he wasnt, and i call him f....g liar.However i can totally understand that Kenneth broke the comunication with me for insulting him.But please, Kenneth, rethink on leaving the hobby ,i am almost out of the forums, but you have fun here with the others collectors friends , so please stay here(and in the hobby) .
If i can do anything to makes you feel better , please tell me.
Again, it was TOTALLY my fault in this case , and this is not an excuse for insulting anybody ,but to be quite honest i was a bit upset with Kenneth for other recent issue related Kenneth, in which i was the affected one, thats why i did over reacted insulting him.
SORRY Kenneth,if you dont want to contact me anymore , is your right , but please, stay here.
Thanks all , and goodbye
Javi

Btw: i feel like An horrible person( or i guess i am) , Kenneth is a great guy
Nice post mate, it always takes a big man to say sorry and admit he was wrong, i dont know either of you, but just wanted to say, ken, dont sweat the small stuff mate, its easy to have communication breakdowns on forums, no point leaving over it mate, you both seem like good guys, how bout you hug and make up cheers cheers heck ive had a few people attack me on forums, mostly never to my face, personal dramas can really hurt, but we can only be true to ourselves.

And Javi your clearly not a horrible person lol, your post above shows that.

Lifes too short to get upset over stuff like this, cheers
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:01 am

affraid 

What in the world is going on again???

First of all: The prices here are top notch if you ask me! I am a bit out of collecting, especially collecting doubles (LOL)...but seriously I would have killed for those prices not long ago.

@Javi: It needs some balls to apologize in public like the way you did. I really hope you and Kenneth can get this settled as fast as possible. What was said was said, important now is that Javi has apologized and hopefully Kenneth will accept this so that you both can move on.

@Kenneth: Kenneth buddy, don't let this derail you. Noone here has such a passion for those little Poch figures I guess. Your work is important and it is important for yourself to go on and complete your set. Your patience and the money you invested will one day pay off my friend. I know that not long ago (half a year or so?) you told me the same and I gave up Poch collecting, so I might be not the right person to tell you to keep on going. But you have gone this path way more far then I did. I really don't want to see you too giving up.

In the end I can only repeat what Lee said:
You are two collector friends that I admire.
We are all the last dinosaurs of variant collecting so at least we should stick together and not fight each other. I really hope you can settle this and I hope to still speak to you both about collecting from time to time (you know...actually I stopped, but on the other hand I still like talking stuff Wink ). The knowledge of both of you is huge, especially on spanish stuff. Peace!

Best

Wolff
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:30 am

Back again after a small break from the forums (RS and TIG). Thanks especially to Wolff, Marco, John & Ricardo for their support/friendship.bow If it wasn't for those great guys, I would have cancelled my membership here for sure.cheers Now I hope to find new motivation to duscuss/buy/sell in her again, since I have been really dissapointed in the hobby in general for the past months. The apology from Javier means nothing to me/has no influence on our future relationship. The damage has been done. Period!! The day that you (Javier) learns to respect me as a person and realizes, that I don't lie towards my limited amount of collector friends (not once, not twice), that day we might have a chance of becoming collector friends again. At that time we'll hopefully sought things out privately by PM's/e-mails.

Update with new figures a little later today...

Kenneth
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:59 am

I am glad you reconsider To stay here Even if we never talk Again
Wellcome back and bye all
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:04 pm

Kenneth, I only dealt with you once and hope to again as it was a pleasure. You are a true Gentleman and an assett to collecting Very Happy 
I have never done any dealing with Javi, but we have talked and he has always been more than helpful with my Bespin Luke stuff, and he too is a dedicated collector.
I'm glad your back Kenneth and hope that you two can in time make peace.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Thanks Alex.Very Happy 

Javier is very important for variant collection and for this forum - I dont think, that anyone knows half as much about the loose Poch/PBP figures than this guy.

Maybe I can sort things out with him in the future? Atm both he and I seem to be focusing on many more important issues in life than this great hobby.

As Wolff and Lee wrote, Javier and I are two of the last "dinosaurs" within vintage star wars variant collecting. Therefore there should be room for the both of us both here and in a possible small variant group of collectors.

You're a great person Alex, and your contributions to this forum are most impressive and valueable my friend!cheers 

Kenneth
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:24 am

Two small but very interesting variant lots added.Shocked 
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:17 am

Great to see you posting again Kenneth, welcome back mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:08 am

Thanks Chris!
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:13 pm

Many rare variant figures added (Poch/PBP) and still LOTS more to be added in the coming days..Smile 
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:41 pm

cheers Hi Kenneth
OUTSTANDING pieces with OUTSTANDING prices!
Couldn't say enough great things about Kenneth as a collector and seller! Have bought from him in the past and had GREAT experiences every time. Jump on that PBP Hoth Luke before I do!!!!!!!
: )
Sorry to add my 2 cents : )
Your buddy, Steve
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:47 am

Thanks very much Steve!Smile I feel very priviliged/lucky to have good friends like you within our beloved hobby.Very Happy 

Cheers my friend!!cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.   FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: PBP 4-Lom, Poch Jawa, Poch 2-1B etc, etc.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next