The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff for sale or trade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tim Vader
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Tim Vader

Stuff for sale or trade Empty
PostSubject: Stuff for sale or trade   Stuff for sale or trade I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:07 am

See my "want list" in my other thread. I have a few complete vintage figures for sale, working on pics. I also have some other odds and ends I would like to sell or trade towards other stuff I need

Commander Cody animated helmet with full set of armor. The armor was partially built, barely trimmed so it will fit a big guy. I am 6' and was 240 or so when I started building it up. The thighs and forearms have rivets in them, I was going to make this stuff bulletproof (not literally) and wanted it as strong as I could get it. Asking $750 shipped in the US, will figure out overseas if anyone is interested

Stuff for sale or trade CChelmet
Stuff for sale or trade Clonearmor

Sideshow 1/4 scale Creature from the Black Lagoon PF statue asking 400 shipped in the US box is a little beat up
Stuff for sale or trade DSCN4753

Sideshow PF Dagobah Luke exclusive asking 250 shipped in the US.
Stuff for sale or trade DSCN4755

Cardbacks...No idea what to ask for these, so I will start at $90 for the lot OBO??
Stuff for sale or trade DSCN4838

Back to top Go down
Tim Vader
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Tim Vader

Stuff for sale or trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff for sale or trade   Stuff for sale or trade I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:06 am

Mods, please close this thread, I am going to consolidate my sales stuff into one thread to free up front page real estate
Back to top Go down

Stuff for sale or trade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1