The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke Empty
PostSubject: Looking to purchase a vintage Luke Double Telescoping Lightsaber figure   Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:02 pm

Please reply to this post if you have a DT Luke for sale. My son and I collect together and we have looked hard for a real vintage DT Luke. I have come to this site often for advice and just recently joined.
Please contact me if you have a DT Luke you'd like to sell.
Thank you, -Steve
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke   Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Hi. I'm new here so forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong area. I collect with my son and we are looking for a real vintage DT Luke. Please reply to this if you would like to sell one. I can't post my email address for 7 days because I am a new member. But if you leave me a link to your email, I'll get ahold of you.
Thanks, -Steve
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke   Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:10 pm

Welcome Steve and good luck on the DT luke. Yhea, you got it in the wrong section, but you can get one of the mods to move the thread for you.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: DT Luke   Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Hi, I forgot to mention I'm looking for a loose DT Luke. He doesn't have to be graded. I just want him to be real. Thanks for the kind welcome Chris J.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke   Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:15 am

There is one here mate - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072782/
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: thanks for the reply   Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:50 am

Thanks so much for the reply Dark Sith Lord. I saw that one on Ebay from a great seller but I'm in the hunt for a complete DT Luke. Having a very hard time finding a loose one.
-Steve
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Double Telescoping Luke question....   Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Again, I'm new here but wanted to ask you guys, the true collectors, how hard it is to obtain a decent loose DT Luke? I've come here in the past as a none member to read advice about reproductions and listened closely to you as I built my collection. Thanks for all the info. I have put together a nice collection that takes me back to my childhood which I share with my son as he collects vintage figures. Together we put together a nice collection of the 77/78 figures complete, along with a Vinyl Jawa, Blue Snag and also the Last 17 complete. We are trying so hard to find a loose DT Luke that is real. Can you guys give any advice on obtaining one for under $500.
Thanks so much for your time and for reading my long book of a question : )
-Steve
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke   Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:19 pm

You need to be patient. I'll merge all your threads.

Brains Toys had an AFA80 for $499
Andy (plantman/plant1980) had a UKG for $650 probably sold off ebay for less ?
onetofivedayauctions (seller with a sordid past) recent ebay sale at $250
Michael (Hansole) on here sold his (from memory for about $200)

Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: My apologies...   Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Thanks for the advice. I'll catch on with the rules I promise : ) Just looking forward to owning a DT Luke, more for my son then for myself. But I'm looking forward to it also...
-Steve
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: I found a DT complete Luke   Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:39 pm

Thanks for the links and advice. I found a complete DT Luke for a good price from a reliable and trust worthy seller.
I appreciate your help, -Steve
Back to top Go down
Tim Vader
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Tim Vader

PostSubject: Re: Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke   Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:30 am

I may sell my "extra" one If you are interested
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Wanted: DT Luke   Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:52 pm

I am looking for a DT Luke with complete light saber, no broken tip or cracks. Looking for a loose one : )
Thanks for any info.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke   Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:14 pm

THERE IS ONE HERE - http://www.starwarscollectorscantina.com/t1414-steves-luke-skywalker-dt-for-sale
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Thanks   Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Thanks for that link. His saber tip is missing the very tip just like the one I own now has. I'm hoping to find one that is complete with no cracks or tips missing.
Again, I really appreciate your help though : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke   Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to purchase a vintage DT Luke

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1