The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And so it was written!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

And so it was written! Empty
PostSubject: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:01 am

Pretty self explanatory really lol!

Last edited by Josh on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:04 am

Yeah boss, what he said Razz
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:09 am

But i like burning my retinas every morning, reminds me i'm still alive.
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:50 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:24 am

Here is the bottom line on this one lads.

The text is white beacause the forum default text colour hence this text is white. You can differenciate between the chat box and the forum text system its one in the same.

One option is to change the colour of the background strips behind the white text to a darker colour ultimately though this will mean using all the different colours will look shiter i.e reds blues etc. I can try it though later tonight.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:26 am

jaymassive619 wrote:

The text is white beacause the forum default text colour hence this text is white. You can differenciate between the chat box and the forum text system its one in the same.

One option is to change the colour of the background strips behind the white text to a darker colour ultimately though this will mean using all the different colours will look shiter i.e reds blues etc. I can try it though later tonight.

Jay

Heres an idea? change the forum text color then! make it blue or something Smile
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:29 am

Not too much trouble to change ya font colour when you enter chat though, is it? lol!
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:30 am

Well.. yeah it is lol
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:30 am

Josh wrote:
jaymassive619 wrote:

Jay

Heres an idea? change the forum text color then! make it blue or something Smile

Here's a better idea. Just change the color when you enter chat. It takes about 2 seconds. If you can't live with making a minor change I'm sure Jay will give a 100% refund of the subscription cost to join TIG.

Don't get a free Ham and complain about not having a load of bread to eat it with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:34 am

Darthberizing wrote:
Josh wrote:
jaymassive619 wrote:

Jay

Here's a better idea. Just change the color when you enter chat. It takes about 2 seconds. If you can't live with making a minor change I'm sure Jay will give a 100% refund of the subscription cost to join TIG.

Don't get a free Ham and complain about not having a load of bread to eat it with.

LOL yeah but if you don't ask, you don't get Wink ..we have all been asking about it in chat, but no reply...now we know why it can't happen and are offering solutions as Jay has done himself Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:43 am

chazgreentooth wrote:
Not too much trouble to change ya font colour when you enter chat though, is it? lol!

Your right Chaz its takes approx 3 seconds to change your text colour if that Rolling Eyes

If you were going to change the whole forum text to blue it would be a dark blue and imo would look dog shit.

For me personally chat is that busy you need people to use different colours anyway so you can keep up with all the convos.

Jay
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:46 am

Darthberizing wrote:
Josh wrote:
jaymassive619 wrote:

Jay

Poor Josh, I think he was only looking for an answer lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:51 am

I certainly got one...batting for Joe me thinks Wink lol!
Don't worry I am cool with that Smile
Let's not forget EVERYONE nearly whinges about it and what can be done about it...SORRY if I am the only one to actually try and get a straight fucking answer instead of moaning about it!

White text it is indy
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:12 am

persenaly i dont care for the white because i dont use it

i also like it more that jay spends his time on the lily ledy part then on a background color

in the chat box maybe jay you could leaf it like it is , but just dont let white be the color that automaly gets picked by the computer

that would also lead to everybody just using the color that comes up

and now because of the white everyone picks a color and you can regonize directly who's talking

like joe , for some reason alway's picks pink

lol!
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:20 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:23 am

jimmymindtricks wrote:

i also like it more that jay spends his time on the lily ledy part then on a background color

in the chat box maybe jay you could leaf it like it is , but just dont let white be the color that automaly gets picked by the computer

and now because of the white everyone picks a color and you can regonize directly who's talking

lol!

All great ideas Jimmy Smile have you read the thread? lol

It comes down to background color change or forum text color change.. both are very, very difficult to do apparently!
So we are sticking with the white, which is fine by me, if that is the general consensus Smile
popcorn
The title of the thread.. has been changed accordingly!
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:29 am

Josh wrote:
jimmymindtricks wrote:

lol!

All great ideas Jimmy Smile have you read the thread? lol

It comes down to background color change or forum text color change.. both are very, very difficult to do apparently!
So we are sticking with the white, which is fine by me, if that is the general consensus Smile
popcorn
The title of the thread.. has been changed accordingly!

actually i did an hour before my post ,

but my main point was alway's to point at that joe likes pink Wink
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:08 am

If its eassier leaving it white then leave it white. It does make your eyes hurt if you look at the screen to long. Especially if you sit in the dark! lol!
It is trippy though when you look at the screen for a while then look somewhere else in the room and you can still see the white text lines even though you arnt looking at the screen Laughing[
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:03 pm

THANKYOU celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:05 pm

And so it was rewritten
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:49 am

Lol Rob.
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:00 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so it was written!   And so it was written! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And so it was written!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-