The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group Empty
PostSubject: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:35 am

Hey fellas (& AJ),

With the world going Facebook crazy & to an even greater degree POTF Coins, i felt it was time to merge the 2 & create a group for these amazing little pieces of aluminium.

See Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group Page

If you have any interest in collecting/discussing/showing off/trading POTF coins, just join & share. This includes the POTF coins, Droids & Ewoks coins, other related coins (Millennium Mint/Bend-Ems etc...), as well as offer cards & stickers, frames etc....anything loosely coin related at all.

I also think it might give us an opportunity to open the TIG doors to a few more potential members, as i am surprised how many coin collectors i have come across out there that don't belong to TIG or even RS.

If anyone here with a passing interest in coins & some knowledge of Facebook wants to join & help me out a bit (I have relatively little idea of facebook tbh), join up & let me know & i'll make you an Admin. I see a few likely lads have already "liked" the page & i only set it up half an hour ago!

Last edited by Tank1252 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:33 am

Nice to see your bringing it out there on a non SW site. I wonder if it reaches people that don't are on the forums.
Anyway, i clicked the like button allready.

cheers, Dennis.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:56 am

Tank1252 wrote:
Hey fellas (& AJ)..

HEY- I'm still a fella Laughing
Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group Video300023-07
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:08 am

Lol AJ, so at what stage have you "changed" then m8?

btw...join my facebook group, that's a direct order!!

Last edited by Tank1252 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:50 am

Ok....i said i knew little about facebook. I think i wanted a group not a page, so everyone can post. Page is deleted (will take 14 days), & group created. I managed to add everyone to the group who had joined the page except Eric (friend request sent m8).
New group link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/253237928054229/
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:04 pm

sent a request to join! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:44 am

Off to a great start.
Check it out:
Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group Page

Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:50 pm

20 members & some great coin related chat & photos. If you have any interest at all in the POTF coins (or anything loosely related), then come check us out!

Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group Page
Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:38 am

I have sent a notification to join. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:01 am

In Tommy!!!
Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:06 am

Cant believe how fast this group is taking off. It all started as a joke in chat the other night where me and Paul #2 told Tim he needed to start one. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:28 am

Chris_J wrote:
Cant believe how fast this group is taking off. It all started as a joke in chat the other night where me and Paul #2 told Tim he needed to start one. lol!

Yeah. And now I have coins coming in the mail. Bunch of enabler bastards.
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:56 pm

kisstour03 wrote:
Chris_J wrote:

Yeah. And now I have coins coming in the mail. Bunch of enabler bastards.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:03 am

If you have any interest in anything POTF coin related & you're on facebook, then join the group. It's becoming an essential stop for coin enthusiasts, either for information, discussion or purchases. See the link in my signature.
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:34 am

Update.

Some nice stuff going on in the POTF Coin Facebook group recently.
A few of the guys have been designing the coins that should have been made, & there's been some crackers so far.
There's been some great information for the novice as well as plenty of little known facts for the experienced collector.
Plenty of collections & coin pictures have been shared & of course a few deals have been made. We're even working on a current price guide for all produced & unproduced coins.

Drop in & take a look. We've changed to a closed group recently, so you'll have to join to check it all out.
See the link below in my siggy for the group.
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:58 am

Bump for the group.

Some great networking going on within the group recently, resulting in some great pickups. If you are serious about getting somewhere with your coins, then the facebook group is for you!

See you there. Click the link below to join.
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:34 am

Update!

We're now nearing 60 members, a lot of which are regular posters. We've also had a few more "big name" POTF coin collectors join recently, so things are on the up & up.
A lot of the guys are looking out for the coins that other members need, & a lot of deals have been done. I know we've had at least 3 guys complete a set since the group started.
There has also been some great coin related chat recently, & some great finds/collections shared.

So, if you're a member of Facebook & into your coins, look us up. We're a private group these days, so you have to join to participate. See the link in my signature for the group.
Back to top Go down
Chancellor_Peter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Chancellor_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:16 am

My first post after months being away. alien I'm sure glad to be part of this happening Facebook Group.

IMO keeping it as a Private Group is a good way to help ensure that we have true blue POTF Coin collectors or SW coin collectors onboard - good way on maintaining focus. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:35 am

Allow me to make a small OT remark:

Peter, great to see you back and everything is more relaxed for you right now!!!! cheers

Now you have to lot read to catch up. Very Happy

Last edited by Dr Dengar on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Chancellor_Peter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Chancellor_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:21 am

Thanks for the welcome back Dr Dengar, indeed a lot of good contributions to read. You've got a new PM mate. Smile

OT : Congratulations on being appointed a Moderator in the TIG forum. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group   Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Of The Force Coins Facebook Group

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1