The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bib Fortuna Cloak, Weapon Taiwan Varient

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

Bib Fortuna Cloak, Weapon Taiwan Varient Empty
PostSubject: Bib Fortuna Cloak, Weapon Taiwan Varient   Bib Fortuna Cloak, Weapon Taiwan Varient I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:40 am

I have 2 Bib Fortuna's one is Hong Kong the other Taiwan. I have just got alot of vintage weapons and accessories from a scummer and he is sending me some things for my Bib figure.

My question is this:
Is there any difference in the cloak, accessories, or weapon on the Taiwan varient to the standard Hong Kong?
I will be studying the sites in antisipation for the replies.
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Bib Fortuna Cloak, Weapon Taiwan Varient   Bib Fortuna Cloak, Weapon Taiwan Varient I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:42 am

Staff looks darker!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Bib Fortuna Cloak, Weapon Taiwan Varient   Bib Fortuna Cloak, Weapon Taiwan Varient I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:57 am

There are a few different staffs(check TIG) I don't think they are country specific (except LL Wink ) From memory the belts are different one is more flexible with an 'O' & there is different lining to the capes. Are you using " " when searching through RS? EDIT: re belt, circle, 2 clips, darker grey & 17511802F is for Taiwan

Last edited by aussiejames on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Bib Fortuna Cloak, Weapon Taiwan Varient   Bib Fortuna Cloak, Weapon Taiwan Varient I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:58 am

Ronniebiggs wrote:
Staff looks darker!

Bib Coats come in lots of different shades some of that is do to production and sometimes it can be down to fading.

The Tiawan comes with the darker version of the staff. There are actually 4 mold variations to the staff as well see here -

http://www.imperialgunnery.com/thestaffsaxessection.htm
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Bib Fortuna Cloak, Weapon Taiwan Varient   Bib Fortuna Cloak, Weapon Taiwan Varient I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:13 am

aussiejames wrote:
There are a few different staffs(check TIG) I don't think they are country specific (except LL Wink ) From memory the belts are different one is more flexible with an 'O' & there is different lining to the capes. Are you using " " when searching through RS?
No never used "" thats probably why I dont get very good search results!
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Bib Fortuna Cloak, Weapon Taiwan Varient   Bib Fortuna Cloak, Weapon Taiwan Varient I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:13 am

jaymassive619 wrote:
Ronniebiggs wrote:
Staff looks darker!

Bib Coats come in lots of different shades some of that is do to production and sometimes it can be down to fading.

The Tiawan comes with the darker version of the staff. There are actually 4 mold variations to the staff as well see here -

http://www.imperialgunnery.com/thestaffsaxessection.htm

Thanks Jay. I have asked for the darker staff if its possible but I will have to wait for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bib Fortuna Cloak, Weapon Taiwan Varient   Bib Fortuna Cloak, Weapon Taiwan Varient I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bib Fortuna Cloak, Weapon Taiwan Varient

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1