The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OT - Thanks to TIG'rs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

OT - Thanks to TIG'rs! Empty
PostSubject: OT - Thanks to TIG'rs!   OT - Thanks to TIG'rs! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:39 am

Just wanted to say thanks to all my buds here with the outpouring of concern and support after the earthquake in my town yesterday.

Thankfully no one was hurt in my family and all the encouraging words from my buds by far makes up for the damage to some of my collection.

TIG is a true community of friends and I'm grateful to be a member of such a great group! OK, I'm done being sappy now, lol!

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: OT - Thanks to TIG'rs!   OT - Thanks to TIG'rs! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:19 am

Like we said last night, just glad you and Joe are ok. And if you need anything, just let us know. We're here for you bro.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: OT - Thanks to TIG'rs!   OT - Thanks to TIG'rs! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:01 pm

I heard about the earth quake this morning, sorry to hear about it. I hope your all alright. When it comes down to it, even though it's a pain, it's better to loose stuff then your life.
Hope all works out over there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: OT - Thanks to TIG'rs!   OT - Thanks to TIG'rs! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Hey sappy Hoser.

Just glad you and Joe and Bisco made it through ok. Like I said last night. Any vintage figures that got broken, you're more than welcome to any of mine for replacements.

And I still think it's funny as hell where you were when it hit.

Talk at ya later Gorton Fisherman.
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: OT - Thanks to TIG'rs!   OT - Thanks to TIG'rs! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:01 pm

I missed if there was a thread of this. Have no clue where he where but it sounds like the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: OT - Thanks to TIG'rs!   OT - Thanks to TIG'rs! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Rawlin wrote:
I missed if there was a thread of this. Have no clue where he where but it sounds like the throne room.

Yup - You got it... Haven't "moved" that quickly since being in combat, lol.

Paul - As far as needing replacements - Thanks for the offer but no worries. It's all good. Just be on the look out for the super rare "Cabernet Franc burgundy red variants" that will be popping up soon!

Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: OT - Thanks to TIG'rs!   OT - Thanks to TIG'rs! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:41 pm

I'm really sorry for you, but in a way that is a bit funny. hehe.
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: OT - Thanks to TIG'rs!   OT - Thanks to TIG'rs! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:44 pm

Agreed - After I found out everything was pretty much ok I couldn't help but laugh at the carnage of toys, legos, broken wine bottles, etc that was covering the floor of my house. Quite a sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT - Thanks to TIG'rs!   OT - Thanks to TIG'rs! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT - Thanks to TIG'rs!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-