The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IS THERE ANYTHING THAT NEEDS A HI-RES PHOTO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
scovell001
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

IS THERE ANYTHING THAT NEEDS A HI-RES PHOTO Empty
PostSubject: IS THERE ANYTHING THAT NEEDS A HI-RES PHOTO   IS THERE ANYTHING THAT NEEDS A HI-RES PHOTO I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:00 am

Hi there,

I'm new to the forum, however, I'd like to help as much as possible. I'm a pro-photographer & also own a hi-res scanner.

I own the majority of the star wars figures all collected when I was boy (hence no repro's!). I recently obtained all my old figures from my parents house & am now in the process of collecting the final few (last 17) & getting the odd (non repro) replacement weapon for any of mine that are missing.

Is there anyone out there who needs hi-res scans/certain clarification on any particular weapons? I appreciate there are all ready very good pictures on here, however there has been the odd item which needed clarification such as the ERG staff (see my other post) and more recently the Jawa Blaster.

All the best

Ian
Back to top Go down
Johnny U
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Johnny U

IS THERE ANYTHING THAT NEEDS A HI-RES PHOTO Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THERE ANYTHING THAT NEEDS A HI-RES PHOTO   IS THERE ANYTHING THAT NEEDS A HI-RES PHOTO I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:29 pm

I don't have anything at the moment but it's awesome that you are willing to help cheers!! cheers
Back to top Go down

IS THERE ANYTHING THAT NEEDS A HI-RES PHOTO

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1