The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shipments from Poland

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

Shipments from Poland Empty
PostSubject: Shipments from Poland   Shipments from Poland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:03 am

Has anyone bought anything from Poland since last month? The reason why I'm asking is I have 3 packages due in, 2 from Dec. and 1 from this month, and the ones from Dec. are no where in site. The one seller I trust very well because I bought from him before and they arrived within 2-3 weeks. I'm figuring the holidays had something to do with the 1st two, but I'm not sure. And yhea I contacted both sellers about it to see what they can find out.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Shipments from Poland   Shipments from Poland I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:49 am

Chris_J wrote:
Has anyone bought anything from Poland since last month? The reason why I'm asking is I have 3 packages due in, 2 from Dec. and 1 from this month, and the ones from Dec. are no where in site. The one seller I trust very well because I bought from him before and they arrived within 2-3 weeks. I'm figuring the holidays had something to do with the 1st two, but I'm not sure. And yhea I contacted both sellers about it to see what they can find out.

i have bought from someone in poland and that whent pretty fast , but then again iam not overseas so my expereiance is off no use to u
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Shipments from Poland   Shipments from Poland I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:02 pm

What I gather from the other seller today, he's even waiting on some items to show up from his own country. Looks like the Polish postal system has gone screwy. Hope they eventually turn up.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shipments from Poland   Shipments from Poland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shipments from Poland

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1