The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lili Ledy Factory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Chris_J wrote:
Im not being arrogant. I was actually giving you props for it. That little joke at the beginning was to try and litten the mood with this train wreck a bit, but guess your so hell bent on everything you missed it. And what mistakes am I trying to hide, do tell? At least Im not going around spreading bullshit about something without proof of it. Talk about arrogant.

Sorry If I didn´t see the props , (maybe somebody can point them at me!, I will really appreciate that!) .... Sorry about that!
OK, ok, ok, talking about lighten the mood a little bit, you are right !!! ... maybe you confuse the word arrogant with other one, if you say I change my story many times ( basically is the same one, as I still say I went to the factory , saw the inside , and received an action figure at the end! Frankenstein type ) , then you can change arrogant for:
liar
cheat
misleader
falsifier
story-teller
fibber
fabricator
perjurer
fabulist
mythomaniac
WOW; I didn´t know that telling a childhood story give me all those adjectives.

Now let´s go with some synonymous of Arrogant;
self-important
domineering
overbearing
superior
egotistic
proud
egotistical
pompous
boastful
overconfident
self-confident
bumptious
cocksure
cocky

I don´t know what you think my friend, but the first ones fit me better than arrogant Wink don´t you think??
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:20 pm

You have some serious issues there. Paranoid much? Right at this moment, all your doing is making yourself look like the one thing you left out of your list, an ass. Instead of being pissed off at the world, maybe you need to sit back, take a few deep breathes and think before you pop off again and re-read some of these posts before you start throwing crap out there. It will save you alot of stress in the end.

Now for what I was refering to. I said the story was interesting when you first posted it. And I also said for you to keep digging around you might find those pix you were talking about having. Guess you missed all that huh? And I also said you know how us vintage collectors are, we like solid proof of whats being said. A story is just that, a story. So until you personally can show us something, chill out. Keep working on finding something to prove the naysayers wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Another thing, you did change your story from the original. Several people has pointed it out to you. So was it production line or gift shop line? lol! That was a joke by the way at the end. Just wanted you to know that
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Guys

I'm locking this thread just for tonight. I think that this is escalating in a direction it shouldnt be.

To everyone, take tonight and tomorrow morning to re-read these last few pages and understand where the miscommunication is.

I'll unlock tomorrow afternoon, when cooler heads prevail

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:45 pm

Everyone

I'm unlocking this thread. I think the overall value in it is great and some very interesting contributions have been made overall. However the last two pages are not in that spirit. I debated deleting the posts but they're staying. It can serve as a reminder of how not to have something unravel.

Let's keep on topic and keep it civil. I've hired a flying mouse to keep an eye on the place.......

Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 628x471

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:40 pm

Hey guys. I just talked to Luis G regarding the figures handed out at the end of the Lili Ledy tours. I will post the great information I learned on this link
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t1630p75-real-or-fake
and leave this thread left to information about Lili Ledy Factory information only : )
-Steve
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:07 am

Amazing stuff! Please share some inside pics. I better call Melvin right now!!! Wink
Congrats!

Ozio

Last edited by OZIO on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Here's a few pics that I took from the Ledy panel. It was great seeing some of these factory photos. When I get time I'll see if I can clean them up a little bit.

Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 7846929278_3237c9b510_z
IMG_3827 by Shawn-Kemple, on Flickr

Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 7846924906_717077155d_z
IMG_3828 by Shawn-Kemple, on Flickr

Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 7846933334_97543863e8_z
IMG_3829 by Shawn-Kemple, on Flickr

Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 7846928242_88a03e732e_z
IMG_3830 by Shawn-Kemple, on Flickr

Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 7846936388_0c9d805357_z
IMG_3831 by Shawn-Kemple, on Flickr

Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 7846932000_9bb8e00ba9_z
IMG_3832 by Shawn-Kemple, on Flickr

Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 7846926412_bb682c618f_z
IMG_3833 by Shawn-Kemple, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:14 pm

Here's all the pictures I took from the Ledy panel. I've cropped them now and tried to clean them up a little bit.

Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3810Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3811Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3812Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3813Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3814Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3815Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3816Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3817Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3818Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3819Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3820Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3821Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3822Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3823Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3824Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3825Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3826Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3827Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3828Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 Img_3829
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:31 pm

Great work Shawn, really good to see some Ledy items like the ERG baggie and the Store Displays. Thanks for sharing.

btw - off topic - anyone else getting an increased screen layout when replying to this thread? I know we had some problems yesterday with the latest purchases thread and some links.

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:59 pm

Thanks a million for the pictures Shawn. Does that ERG have a Luke Jedi saber? Shocked
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:28 pm

aussiejames wrote:
Thanks a million for the pictures Shawn. Does that ERG have a Luke Jedi saber? Shocked

Yep you are correct. If I've got the story right from the panel, those figures were donated by Lili Ledy to an orphanage. In turn the orphanage packaged them up in those baggies for resell to earn some money for them, so the accessories got mixed up in the process.
Back to top Go down
kingespi
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
kingespi

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Has anyone seen this lili ledy factory personally. I have friends in Mexico that says part of the lili factory is used as a sewing factory and a small part of the old lili factory building burnt down. Could this be true? Would love to hear a comment. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Factory   Lili Ledy Factory - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lili Ledy Factory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7