The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luke Bespin no COO Raised Bar: Lili Ledy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

Luke Bespin no COO Raised Bar: Lili Ledy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke Bespin no COO Raised Bar: Lili Ledy?   Luke Bespin no COO Raised Bar: Lili Ledy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:48 am

Quote :
Please make some details from the drak boots...I have a bad feeling! His hands are 100% overpainted! ...that doesnt look good at all!

Hi Wolff, I'll take some pictures tomorrow when the natural light's better and post them up. Got to go get drunk now!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Luke Bespin no COO Raised Bar: Lili Ledy?   Luke Bespin no COO Raised Bar: Lili Ledy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:20 pm

wbobafett wrote:

A= 100% NOT Ledy...china1
B,C and D should be Ledy! Still not 100% sure about B...

We agree again. So boring. Very Happy

wbobafett wrote:

Check the eyebrows....Ledy is TRUE black!! Compred to the china one you should see its only drakbrown on those!

Good point! Something to mention in the LL thread/guide.

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Luke Bespin no COO Raised Bar: Lili Ledy?   Luke Bespin no COO Raised Bar: Lili Ledy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:43 pm

I was out all day long, but here i have 6 Lukes Bespin ...... I will take a pic tomorrow with sunlight. But I see some different things in the COO bar and the boots!!

Luke Bespin no COO Raised Bar: Lili Ledy? - Page 2 Pic_0260
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Luke Bespin no COO Raised Bar: Lili Ledy?   Luke Bespin no COO Raised Bar: Lili Ledy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:00 am

Hey Adolfo, thanks for the pics. cheers

Which figures are Ledy?

Interesting, that there is also a blonde Luke with raised bar. Never seen him before.

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Luke Bespin no COO Raised Bar: Lili Ledy?   Luke Bespin no COO Raised Bar: Lili Ledy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:27 am

Quote :
Quote:
Please make some details from the drak boots...I have a bad feeling! His hands are 100% overpainted! ...that doesnt look good at all!

Hi Wolff, I'll take some pictures tomorrow when the natural light's better and post them up. Got to go get drunk now!

No need for the pics, got the eye glass out and had a good look, definately a repaint, I had wondered about the hands, wasn't sure whether it was just some dodgy Euro paint job, but the boots looked pretty good, on the bottom there is the tinniest scuff, only really visible with the looking glass, and you can see the original tan paint underneath. Well spotted Wolff and thanks!

Quote :
Interesting, that there is also a blonde Luke with raised bar. Never seen him before.

That blonde raised bar is very interesting, never come across that one either, is it genuine or a possible head swop?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke Bespin no COO Raised Bar: Lili Ledy?   Luke Bespin no COO Raised Bar: Lili Ledy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luke Bespin no COO Raised Bar: Lili Ledy?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2