The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help Identifying a bag o' Bib Fortuna

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tk421
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
tk421

Help Identifying a bag o' Bib Fortuna - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Identifying a bag o' Bib Fortuna   Help Identifying a bag o' Bib Fortuna - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:56 am

Cool, was thinking he was LL (dosen't mean I love him any less). Sorry for straying off topic a little=)
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: Help Identifying a bag o' Bib Fortuna   Help Identifying a bag o' Bib Fortuna - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:34 am

hey lads got some info looks like i might have found out what these bib baggies are Very Happy
here is a quote from a mexican friend of mine ..Andres Garcia

Andres Garcia........ I know for sure, that many SW ledys figures were stapled to the cards, inside plastic baggies instead of being sealed to the cards. This figures were donated to public institutions like DIF (familiy development) or IMSS (social security) to be spread among children , I have never seen this and I never had one on my hands to know how the baggie looks like, but is a fact that they existed.

jase
Back to top Go down
tk421
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
tk421

PostSubject: Re: Help Identifying a bag o' Bib Fortuna   Help Identifying a bag o' Bib Fortuna - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:25 am

Quote :
Andres Garcia........ I know for sure, that many SW ledys figures were stapled to the cards, inside plastic baggies instead of being sealed to the cards. This figures were donated to public institutions like DIF (familiy development) or IMSS (social security) to be spread among children , I have never seen this and I never had one on my hands to know how the baggie looks like, but is a fact that they existed.

Nice, absolutely amazing that you came up with that, the fact they existed is even better news. I must have missed this latest reply till now!

I just took a gamble on this Logray cos it looked a little like the bag o' bib. When I received the bag and compared to the Bib it is an exact match, you can't tell from the photo but there is a LL on the inside of his staff, it took a while before I could get it in a position where I could see. Anyway here are some pic's. I don't want to damage the bag or the figure trying to move hood and bag. In my noobish wisdom this is LL. The figure is minty as and like the Bib he looks like he has been that way all his life, the only defect I can see is the tacky paint has smudged/stuck on the bag a little.

Help Identifying a bag o' Bib Fortuna - Page 2 Logray1
Help Identifying a bag o' Bib Fortuna - Page 2 Logray2
Help Identifying a bag o' Bib Fortuna - Page 2 Logray3
Help Identifying a bag o' Bib Fortuna - Page 2 Logray4
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Help Identifying a bag o' Bib Fortuna   Help Identifying a bag o' Bib Fortuna - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:41 am

The made in Mexico Logray baggie was also 'available' as a Young Jedi Knight sample mailer. (but had made in Mexico text)
http://theswca.com/images-speci/mailaways/yjk.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Identifying a bag o' Bib Fortuna   Help Identifying a bag o' Bib Fortuna - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Identifying a bag o' Bib Fortuna

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2