The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your comics stuff thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:44 am

Yeah guys, things are slowly getting better. Thanks for all the concern. I'm going to have to catch up with you hose bags tonight to listen to some of your bullshit. Need some stress relief!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:51 am

Glad to hear its getting better. I know Ill prob be in tonight if the electric doesnt go out again. lol! We always ready to BS
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:32 pm

Heres my newest addition. Nice and white pages for 37 years old. Thats a sticker tear on the bag, not on the book. phew

Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 Img_1760
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Hey fellas. Just dug out my Spider-Man figures that haven't seen the light of day since we moved 5 1/2 years ago.

He's the group shot. I love the giant Spidy. He talks when you put batteries in him. Fun.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 00114

My absolute favorite Spidy figure is the McDonalds one on e far left of the screen. Kingpin looks like he has a shrunken head.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 00211

The van is exactly like a childhood one I still have somewhere. Except the childhood one doesn't have as nice stickers left on it and the windshield is busted out.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 00310

And a closeup of my other favorite figure. A really good rendition of Spidy I think.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 00411
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Chris. That X-Men looks sweet. The Hulk comics I got yesterday were made in 70 and 71 and they also have nice white pages. Ain't it fun.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Those Spidey are nice. I remember vans like that. I had the Hot Wheels/ Matchbox Superman, Spidey, and Hulk one. Oh the good times.

Its great to be able to find comics from back then with white pages yet. Now to find some with non-rusty staples. lol!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Another round for you.

Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 Img_1812

Shogun Warriors #1, Invaders # 18, Fantastic Four #108, Defenders # 43, 46, and 51

Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 Img_1813

Defenders #23, 52, and 56, Spider-Ham #1, and Captain America # 170
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Sweet. Never was into Defenders. But it has Hulk. May have to rethink my fandom. And love Spider-Ham. Gotta go through the Spidy comics next. Maybe after supper.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Next round from yesterday

Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 Img_1814

X-men 31 and 34. 31 is a filler, but got it for a good price.

Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 Img_1815

Marvel comics novels
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:13 pm

Paul - great set of Spideys, some nice sculpts there.

Chris - I love that Shogun warriors cover - might have to look out for some Shogun soon. Nice set of X-Men too, especially the minty white pages issue Cool

I found some of my old annuals today:

Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 Spider13

Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 Sw_ann10

Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 Judge_12

Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 Hulk_j10

Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 Ghostb10

and not very often you see the Magic Roundabout and the Watchmen in the same photo lol!

Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 Magic_10
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Nice pieces, Paul. The Spidey and Judge Dredd are very nice. What kind of stories did they put in the Eagle Annual? Batman: Killing Joke is a great story. I wont comment on the Magic Roundabout. lol!
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Chris- Nice pieces yuo dug out there. Love them all.

Paul, feels like I'm talking to myself LOL, nice bunch also. Love the covers on the Spidy comics. And of corse the Hulk is sweet. I'll have to look into The Killing Joke Batman. Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Paul #2, all that came yesterday except the Daredevil, Spidey and X-Men: Jewels of Cyttorak book. The only thing I didnt get shots of is the videos, the HC Ultimate X-Men book, and what came in today.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:39 pm

As we have a few comic fans on here Has anyone picked up any of the new 51 from DC? or is it like SW toys and only vintage comics? I myself have given Green Arrow, Swamp thing and when it comes out Batman a go, just wanted to see if there were anymore anyone recomends.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:06 pm

I havent yet but plan on picking all of them up. And any comics go in here, whether they are vintage or newer ones. So if you want to, show us what you got. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:46 pm

I would not know where to start showing what I got Laughing because as I deal a bit online I have over 5000 back issue comics in the office, But my main ones that I buy (for me) are The punisher , The Boys
batman and the green arrow and I really enjoyed Turf.
But when I get a moment will get some pics online of my gems.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Im the same way, got a ton of material I cant show it all off. As soon as I get more boxes and bags/boards for mine, Im going to seperate everything a pick out the best issues I got to post up.

You sell comics online or did I read that wrong? If you do, post a link to your site, might have potential buyers here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Yes. Link would be good if i read that right too. bounce I got some new arrivals in today have to snap pics.

As for what can be posted in this thread. Being the guy who started it heres a very long list of rules:

THE RULES: Post comics and comic related collectables. That is all. Have a good day. Very Happy

Oh and you must be willing to have fun and be a child. 🤡

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:13 pm

Gorneesh wrote:
I would not know where to start showing what I got Laughing because as I deal a bit online I have over 5000 back issue comics in the office, But my main ones that I buy (for me) are The punisher , The Boys
batman and the green arrow and I really enjoyed Turf.
But when I get a moment will get some pics online of my gems.

great stuff Mike, looking forward to some pics, vintage or modern is cool here Smile

lol, just saw Paul's post - and what he says too What a Face lol! Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Never thought we had to have rules up in here, damn comic police. lol! Cant wait to see your new arrivals Paul. I would post some up, but slow sellers on Ebay dont believe in shipping on time.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Chris. You know what I'm refering to when I make that joke about the rules in a thread don't you? Smile

Hell Star Trek comics are ok in here Cool .
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Yhea, I know, thats why I called you the comic police. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Would have loved to post a link to my website but I have had to close it for a while as I was made redundent not long ago and had to make a few cut backs and paying to have it hosted each month was one of the cut backs (along with my ebay shop now list all my items when its a free listing day or something like Laughing and am very glad that I stopped to just selling back issues as Diamond comic distribtion were takeing the piss wanting me to jump all them hoops just to sell a few comics ) but it will be back bigger and better I promise but please feel free to drop me a PM if you are after a perticular comic or just want a list of a title or two if I dont have what you are after I can ask around a few of my contacts.
Back to top Go down
Tim Vader
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Tim Vader

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:13 pm

I have a few goodies Smile

1/1 Shelley Moldoff Batman watercolor. Its the first panel you ever see batman from 'Tec 27
Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 DSCN4759

Angel Medina Sinister Six commission
Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 56aafb7a17f6e6948e870e25a984e3de873594-1

Robby Musso Transformer Commissions. I love cover swipes, next one is going to be awesome
Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 Shockwave____ARE_ALL_DEAD__by_REX_203
Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 Megatronafterspidey_small

Invitation Robby did for my sons birthday
Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 Griminks
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Tim, all I can say is WOW!!! Those are very nice. That Batman piece, is that color coded or what is that writing around him? The other pieces are fantastic. I always did want to get into original art like that, but could never bring myself to buy one yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your comics stuff thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next