The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your comics stuff thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:21 pm

kisstour03 wrote:
I can't get them to come up on the Journeys website either. Just curious what an adult pair costs Tad?

I don't remember exactly, but it was around $50.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:41 pm

Journeys has the limited edition JLA pair for $79.99. Limited to 300 pairs and its the cover art for JLA #1. They look sweet as hell.

Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 Jla_bm10

All other pairs are $59.95. Not bad at all.

Joe that art looks sweet. Might have to look into it more myself. cheers

Tad, thats cool you and the little ones get to play Batman, Robin, and Sparrow. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:17 am

$79.95? What happened to Chucks being $20? zits crazy that a little canvas and rubber is that much now.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:26 am

Yeah but when you put Supermans face on something. It goes up real quick.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:17 am

Its all for the hype with the new DC relaunch. I'll stick with my $20 Wally World shoes and paint Batman on myself. lol!
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:46 am

Chris_J wrote:
Its all for the hype with the new DC relaunch. I'll stick with my $20 Wally World shoes and paint Batman on myself. lol!

$20!!!! Holy shit. I only paid $13 a couple weeks ago. You're a high roller fucker ain't ya?lol!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:59 am

Mine came with laces, thats why it was $7 more. lol!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:42 pm

Heres a tad from todays

Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 Img_1935

Very nice Thor
Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 Img_1936

And now its time to learn French along with Hungarian. Laughing

Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 Img_1937
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Well I had a great day at the Post Office today. Lots of comic goodness showed up.

He we have the complete run of Wonder Woman from the 2006-2011 series. It'll be nice to sit down and read a series and not have any part of a story missing. Can't wait to dig into these.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 0145

And these were in a box of goodies from Chris J. Thanks pal your a honorary Canadian now.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 018

Also in the box from Chris were these Hulk trading cards for the old live action TV series. And a mug. The Hulk collection grows yet again.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 016
Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 017
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:50 am

Oof! Those DC Converse are just ace :Drool: But a bit like when Adidas got the SW licence for its clothes and trainers... the price suddenly goes up up up!

Paul - cool WonderWoman comix and a big box of other cool reads too! The HULK cards and mug are great oddball additions cheers

Chris - Great pickups! Love all those Ghostrider issues, a really cool character... flaming skulls, motorcycles, leather jackets... what more do you need? And now you're busy learning Hungarian and French too? Man, that's collection-dedication cheers
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Got a very nice surprise in the mail today. Thanks again, Dallas.

Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 Img_1938
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Part of todays Ebay haul of 225+ books

Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 Img_1940

Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 Img_1941
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Chris_J wrote:
Got a very nice surprise in the mail today. Thanks again, Dallas.

Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 Img_1938

Very welcome man. Hope you like 'em. Thought they were some pretty cool stories.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:00 am

Read both of them that day. The stories were great.
Back to top Go down
Tim Vader
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Tim Vader

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:14 am

I picked this one out of a box from the closet

Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 Img303

This is diamonds first RRP and I am pretty sure its the only RRP trade paperback made. Its much harder to find than the platinum spider-man #1.

Its pretty awesome looking, I must say!
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:38 am

Hey fellas. I'm behind the times a little I know. But I found this Avengers cartoon on Netfix last weekend. It came out in 2010. It's really good. Season 2 is supposed to come out next year. Check it out. Best part is watching Hulk kick ass.

Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Picked up another DC figure last night. This time The Blue Beetle. Never read anything with the Beetle in it but he looks cool. ANd the holster actually holds his gun!!!! Super awesome. He comes with a leg for the build a figure of Atom Smasher.

Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 00118
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Hey fellas. I just had an awesome day with Sari. Went to a couple toy stores and picked up some comic figure goodness. Check these out.

First is this POP! Heroes Flash figure. He makes me laugh. Cute little fella.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 00119

Next we have a nice Batgirl figure from the DC Universe line.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 00217

Here we have a Diamond Direct Ultimate Grey Hulk. I love this one very much. I put the vintage At-At Driver in the pic to give some scale. If you think this Hulk is big check the next pic.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 00316

Here we have the big boy of the lot today. A VERY big Galactus. Look how much he dwarfs the AT-At Driver!!!!! He's awesome. And he talks!!!!!
Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 00420
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:39 am

On a roll there Paul! That Galactus is awesome!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:52 am

Nice figure haul Paul! That Galactus is impressive. The Blue Beetle is cool too... are you going to collect the others so you can have the BAF Atom Smasher?

Here's a few comics and books I picked up last week... quite a mixture lol...

Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 Turtle10

The Spider-Man comic came with a cool poster which I just had to nick as my new avatar. Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 Spider14

Some Marshal Law issues:
Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 Marsha10
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Paul- Sweet stuff. I recognize the two House Of Mystery issues from my own childhood collection. And of corse I'm going to try and build the Atom Smasher Smile .
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Went on another trip the comic shop today. Saw lots of nice stiff and picked up a couple of things.

Picked up another POP! Heroes figure. This time I got Wonder Woman.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 0068

And I picked up Vol. 1 of The Superman Chronicles. Can't wait to dig into it. Love this comic stuff.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 0078
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Canadian Paul- Awesome pick ups. Im going to have to get one of those Galactus'. Totally killer

French Paul- Sweet books. Marshal Law kicks ass! Love that first Spidey (7 Superhero strips). Wouldnt mind finding one of those. Is it French or UK edition?
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Man, tons of sweet pickups guys!! Those Pop figures are annoyingly adorable. The Vader one is, of course, the awesomest one though. Smile
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:15 am

I've posted the Superman theme song today in honor of my friend Justin Rideout. Justin was in a car accident in August of this year. Which has left him paralized. But his good cheer and positive outlook through most of this ordeal have been inspiring to us all that know him. His mother Laurie has been calling him Superman all through these last few months. And his favorite color is Superman blue. And today is a HUGE day because he's finally being moved from ICU in Saint John to Stan Cassidy care in Frederiction. Which is a special facility that specializes in care and treatment for people in Justins condition. So today is Man Of Steel Day. Please give the video a listen for Justin. I'm proud of you buddy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your comics stuff thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next