The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO Empty
PostSubject: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:06 am

Using same thread here Smile

Got these two no COO ones, sorry for bad pics. I believe AT-AT Driver is COO 4. and Dengar COO 6.
Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO Dengaratat

--
COO 3 for hammerhead, scar ends with a G. Is this normal Kenner?
Sorry for asking about these, I need to learn Smile

Edit: PBP
--
Anyone know what COO 2 is in Wbobadetts coo guide, for Rebel Commando?

As always any help is appreciated Smile

Edit: Kenner

Last edited by Rawlin on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:31 am

It's the no COO :scratch: China, Hong Kong or no COO.
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:02 am

Thanks Kenner then I guess Smile
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:42 pm

I have 2 Hammerheads in my collection that both have the scar ending in a G, both are 2 of only 3 figures in my collection that are from my original childhood collection ( given that Hammerhead is very easy to keep in good nick ).... ( 3rd is EV-9D9 )

Point being I live in England so both came from either Palitoy or Tri-Logo cards. There the only cards we ever had.

Hope this is of any help.
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Thanks, would be safe to say palitoy then. As I suspected.
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Hey,
i have found many many times that hammerhead in childhood collections here in Spain, my own Hamerhead from my childhood is scared with a "G".
So i would say" Euro variant" i cant figure out what is its origin, but i vote for PBP Smile LOL
hope this helps
J
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:54 pm

javiswspain wrote:
Hey,
i have found many many times that hammerhead in childhood collections here in Spain, my own Hamerhead from my childhood is scared with a "G".
So i would say" Euro variant" i cant figure out what is its origin, but i vote for PBP Smile LOL
hope this helps
J

hmm pbp or palitoy? this is confusing Razz but pbp still is a good possibility here. So yours are pbp, and your in spain with same mark, that does sound like poch to me Smile
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Euro variant possible definately! Like I said mine were either Palitoy or tri-Logo, I cant remember which, but I do know we got him late on, because my Dad always struggled to find him, so could quite easily have been post 1984 and there fore very possibly a Tri-Logo.
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Rawlin wrote:

that does sound like poch to me Smile
Sorry but Poch is other thing, the scared figures use to be PBP here is Spain, the Poch figures are regular molded( no scar coo) figures with Spanish paint application.
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:06 pm

javiswspain wrote:
Rawlin wrote:

that does sound like poch to me Smile
Sorry but Poch is other thing, the scared figures use to be PBP here is Spain, the Poch figures are regular molded( no scar coo) figures with Spanish paint application.

I'm still a newbee at variations, so PBP and Poch are not the same? I have learned to spot some of them by coo and also suspicious looking ones. So it's Simply PBP?
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:39 pm

They Are NOT the same ,Poch and pbp were Spanish toy companies, Poch made the early Star wars caracters and some esb caracters , all those figures have regular stamps, made in hong-kong majorly.pbp made Its own modificated molds, with more details than the kenner ones and scared out coo on the esb caracters and a few rotj figures , like the pbp biker scout.
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:44 pm

javiswspain wrote:
They Are NOT the same ,Poch and pbp were Spanish toy companies, Poch made the early Star wars caracters and some esb caracters , all those figures have regular stamps, made in hong-kong majorly.pbp made Its own modificated molds, with more details than the kenner ones and scared out coo on the esb caracters and a few rotj figures , like the pbp biker scout.

Thank you that explains a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Any time dude
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:14 pm

I have no idea what it is then, is it possible both yours are tri-logo?
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:14 am

Over to Dengar and AT-AT driver, as always any help is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm

Yhea, the AT AT Driver is #4 on the COO guide. I had one like it one time, but not sure where it was from. I bought mine here in the states. It could be Palitoy/ Tri-Logo, but not 100% sure on it.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:17 pm

Chris_J wrote:
Yhea, the AT AT Driver is #4 on the COO guide. I had one like it one time, but not sure where it was from. I bought mine here in the states. It could be Palitoy/ Tri-Logo, but not 100% sure on it.

Thanks Smile a hint of what it is atleast, these two should have been bought in Sweden, and I even know what store. But for some reason there have been a couple of ledys in the bunch. If someone from mexico moved here maybe and traded some with my friend that I bought a lot of stuff from, is a possibility. Or someone living here but travel to mexico. So I can't be 100% clear on what they are. But probably 90% is bought in a store that no longer exists and was called "lek och hobby" where I also bought my childhood stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:00 am

Some Dengar info : http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t1324-pbp-palitoy-darth-vader-pbp-tri-logo-dengar-any-help-would-be-greatly-appreciated?highlight=Dengar

it is not PBP.
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:43 am

Just guesses but I'd say the the hammerhead was made by PBP and also released on some Palitoy cards(Like Walrus Man). And the At at driver and Dengars had there COO's removed at the HK factory before being sent to Palitoy for distribution.
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:16 am

Thanks both of you Smile

So the hammerhead could be considered pbp?
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:40 am

Rawlin wrote:
Thanks both of you Smile

So the hammerhead could be considered pbp?

I've not seen any real evidence of this apart from ebay but from what I've read so far I'd say yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO   Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dengar and AT-AT Driver COO

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1