The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Empty
PostSubject: New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff    New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi Guys

I picked up some english and german collector magz . That all show vintage SW toys . There are some artikels on variants and other stuff . I will just post them all here and you can pick up what you fancy .
This is not realy vintage , but there are some killer pictures that i think makes this a legal post :-)

More stuff on making Dioramas :-)

As on all my post s feel free to comment and ad more stuff :-)

Thanks

Soren

First up is a Lee mag from 2002 with a "complete" list o variants.
New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_swpencial004New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_swpencial007New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_swpencial006New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_swpencial005

Next up is a german Toy Hunter's Jurnal from 1996

New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_swmagsberlin001New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_swmagsberlin002New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_swmagsberlin003New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_swmagsberlin004New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_swmagsberlin006New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_swmagsberlin005

New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bespin003New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bespin004New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bespin006New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bespin007New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bespin008

Diorama:
New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bespin009New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bespin010New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bespin011New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bespin012New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bespin013

If any one want's hardcopys of the last picture , the other stuff. Give me a PM , you only have to pay the shipping and if you want it as a collor copy .

New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs001New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs002New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs003New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs004New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs005New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs006New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs007New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs008New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs009

Coustums :

New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs010New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs011

Pricelist:
New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs012New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs013New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs014New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs015New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs016New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs017New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs018New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs019

Variations :

New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs020New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs021New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs022New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs023

Bootlegs :

New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs024New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  Th_bootlegs025

Last edited by soren on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff    New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Cool Magz you have bought in berlin. I really love the magz with the action figures Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff    New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:08 pm

I love that kind of paper! Don,t want to be a pain but do you think you could scan those papers Soren? Nice find...me love :bong:
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff    New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Thanks Lars and Alex.

I don't have a scanner so that anser must be no Sad

But i have some more magz i can post Very Happy

Soren
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff    New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:39 am

The mocs look like they pop out of the magazine Smile nice stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff    New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:50 am

Thanks guys

New big update . Bopa stuff , bootlegs and variations Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff    New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:35 am

Great stuff!

If you can ever find a way to get scanned versions of these it would be appreciated by a lot of people i'm sure!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff    New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Paper Work that show Vintage Star Wars Toys ! Variants n' stuff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1